Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please supply a source for this? But in the What do we know about JLM thread?

1. if you read through it's obvious what the source was.
2. it just got in here because everyone expected the new info to be about the search and they were responding to questions ask by people.

In order to tie the Coy Barefoot interview with the HG search, was it indicated if this bouncer told LE this information? What about if said bouncer saw HG in the bar? Or if the bouncer saw the, leave together?

Neal Augenstein ‏@AugensteinWTOP 3m3 minutes ago
Sources in #HannahGraham search tell me they checked out this area after a tip, but nothing came of it https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bz2-KbWIAAIOEsB.jpg

https://twitter.com/AugensteinWTOP

If I were LE, and I was unexpectedly approached by a reporter asking about this, and either our search of the area was not finished, or more follow-up was needed, or even if we just were not ready to release any information, I would probably tell the reporter the same thing, to get him to move on to something else. May be the truth...may not be. It does seem to back up everything Gilamon told us though, doesn't it? JMO

In order to tie the Coy Barefoot interview with the HG search, was it indicated if this bouncer told LE this information? What about if said bouncer saw HG in the bar? Or if the bouncer saw the, leave together?

Hopefully some of these girls have come forward and LE has had interviewed them, to know his m.o. with women and where they ended up, would be helpful with the search.

If I were LE, and I was unexpectedly approached by a reporter asking about this, and either our search was not finished, or more follow-up was needed, I would probably tell the reporter the same thing, to get him to move on to something else. May be the truth...may not be. It does seem to back up everything Gilamon told us though, doesn't it? JMO
True. I would guess they wouldn't want to get into it at all.

Well, I just checked in after working all afternoon on my real job. Sounds like my reports have been considered a hoax. If that is the case I will withdraw from the thread. It would be foolish to continue the conversation on my end. If I said things that weren't supposed to be said about what I have seen, perhaps that is a problem as well. I am not trying to hurt any search effort for sure.

Hey, thanks gilamom. stick around. we're all learning here.

Is there a specific link please for these 'recent cell phone data/search warrant/Le/30 days to get'...postings? TIA

IF such info has 'just' been received, it will be interesting to see if the search parameters change.

Soon hundreds more searchers may be coming to Charlottesville to help - "Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo says the FBI's national academy class in Quantico has expressed interest in joining the search this weekend. That could mean hundreds of searchers to feed and supply." NBC 29 says volunteers from Help Save the Next Girl and local churches are donating meals, drinks, snacks, hand warmers, socks, etc. to keep the searchers fed and warm during their long hours out in the woods.

Is there a specific link please for these 'recent cell phone data/search warrant/Le/30 days to get'...postings? TIA

IF such info has 'just' been received, it will be interesting to see if the search parameters change.

Heh - that link/source was on the earlier search thread.

Neal Augenstein @AugensteinWTOP · 2h 2 hours ago

Sources in #HannahGraham search tell me they checked out this area after a tip, but nothing came of it

https://twitter.com/AugensteinWTOP

in regards to area searched or being searched, you will have to go to his twitter to read it. "Sources"...smh

Soon hundreds more searchers may be coming to Charlottesville to help - "Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo says the FBI's national academy class in Quantico has expressed interest in joining the search this weekend. That could mean hundreds of searchers to feed and supply." NBC 29 says volunteers from Help Save the Next Girl and local churches are donating meals, drinks, snacks, hand warmers, socks, etc. to keep the searchers fed and warm during their long hours out in the woods.

It looks like the search will be intensified before it is ended. I hope they find some things, particularly Hannah. I feel heartened that LE has decided it is worthwhile to really rally the forces and give it this huge effort. That some new info has been found so that the searchers can focus on something. Wow, a long time to get cell phone warrents and the info. LE has had JM's phone for a while no word on Hannah's phone?

It looks like the search will be intensified before it is ended. I hope they find some things, particularly Hannah. I feel heartened that LE has decided it is worthwhile to really rally the forces and give it this huge effort. That some new info has been found so that the searchers can focus on something. Wow, a long time to get cell phone warrents and the info. LE has had JM's phone for a while no word on Hannah's phone?

good evening, jamicat

sounds like

legal reasoning to me, unless i'm missing something, respectfully, please discuss

The charges against him here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?257735-The-Charges-Against-Jesse-Leroy-Matthew

please help keep the thread open

thnx

Can someone please site the source that states that LE does have cell phone records now - and are using pings... please :)

Can someone please site the source that states that LE does have cell phone records now - and are using pings... please :)

I haven't seen one either. I recall that as speculation that happened in SearchThread3 late last night, based on the typical length of time to obtain phone records with a warrant (now required b/c of recent Supreme Court ruling), etc etc. Lots of good brainstorming, bummer.
But that one seems to have morphed into "fact" without the benefit of hard data...
I'd also like to see a source. If I'm remembering incorrectly, sorry, and could someone resurrect a link?
TIA.

Pings are not always that accurate, is a big problem. There was a New Yorker article in the last thread that explained well why and how pings do not pinpoint the locale of the phone.

I could see that in congested areas where there are many cell towers but usually in remote rural areas towers aren't grouped that close together. In this particular case I think LE can learn a lot from JMs phone.

If they already have the cell phone data that is actually a short turnaround. It can take up to 60 days or longer many times to serve the subpoena and then get the data back. They cant get a SW on the phone until the suspect is arrested and charged, iirc. I think that was a ruling by the USSC.

Hannah's phone really would be no use to them since JM disabled the phone and they have been unable to find it. They already seem to know that no further calls were made after the text around 1:20 that morning.

IMO

If they already have the cell phone data that is actually a short turnaround. It can take up to 60 days or longer many times to serve the subpoena and then get the data back. They cant get a SW on the phone until the suspect is arrested and charged, iirc. I think that was a ruling by the USSC.

Hannah's phone really would be no use to them since JM disabled the phone and they have been unable to find it. They already seem to know that no further calls were made after the text around 1:20 that morning.

IMO

BBM/ We don't really know that do we? The phone could have just run out of battery, Hannah could have dropped it in a toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove