Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and it doesn't appear to be anyone who knows him. Just a nasty troll. :(
I do hope they pull them.

I'm talking about the totally inappropriate posts by that person that were finally removed last week. But he appears to be back under a different name. I think they should remove the posts as they're offensive to her family. Well, they're offensive to me too, but...
It's one thing to support JM, but another to slander the victim on her twitter page dedicated to finding her.

Sorry folks, OT, but when I looked at the twitter page for search updates this guy just intruded into my living room :gaah:

I don't know if this was already discussed so...
I was reading another site discussing the possibility that JM gleaned info on vacant properties from his work at the hospital. I find that a bit remote, but what I don't find remote is JM possibly getting info on properties that may be absent their owners, from his work at the nursing home. It might be worth checking out who was residing at that particular home when he was working there. Families often employ caretakers from nursing homes for continued care of their loved ones upon discharge too. (JM, his roomies, a family member as a caretaker???). Might be worth looking into. JMHO etc. etc.

Excellent ! Tip line!

I don't know that the info about the party in Galveston fits on this thread because I don't think he brought Hannah that far but I do think its worthwhile to explore more local places where there may have been parties when he was in high school. I can think of a number of secluded areas in my hometown where people went to party, do drugs or hook up with people that would be out of the way enough that you could hide things or people. Any of the locals know of any places like that where they may have had a field party? He might not bring a victim to THE actual place where they partied but he would know of back roads to get to the secluded areas or would know what parts wouldn't be popular for HS kids to poke around.

I am very excited about this idea as it has led to the brainstorming of the idea of party places.

MH was placed on a farm that had parties.

So that may be the clue. The pattern of two. Maybe

In response to Post #439:

Gilamon,

I also have not heard of JM's registering a business address near where MH was found! Who originally posted that information?
Was it posted on this forum?

TIA for any information about this. . . .

Excellent points.

But I now see the Texas spot as the party spot where he probably had a lot of good expereinces for his addiction. And the fact that there would be so many black guys and then none is an excellent point.

That point was made by someone else. He knows to go where the action is!
I also now think it's the party spot connection, not the mass grave thing. He is known to go to places where drunk and therefore vulnerable women are in abundance, and easily plucked (bouncers and friends have confirmed this). He is definitely a predator, and those party sites involve a ton of alcohol and drugs, and no LE or even sober witnesses paying attention...or an easy escape for the women, since they are out in the middle of nowhere.
When I lived in cville, I would hear about these gatherings and get invited, but the scenerio did not appeal to me in the least, so I never attended one. But friends did, and reported generators for music and lighting, bonfires, and a ton of alcohol and drugs...

I am very excited about this idea as it has led to the brainstorming of the idea of party places.

MH was placed on a farm that had parties.

So that may be the clue. The pattern of two. Maybe

Maybe he was 'dissed' by a girl at one of these parties?

Thank you for asking. It's always appreciated and I welcome this process, not stuck on any one way to try to approach this. The reason I thought it may have been deliberate is that he took the time with his social media facade.

Snipped for space. I absolutely agree with you. I posted earlier about how I think he is extremely calculating, and I too believe that this element of JM probably controlled his whole existence. I think all of his jobs were probably directly tied to it as well--cab driver and a medical job that may (at least in his mind) allow him access to drugs.

This is a Virginia Appellate court document that mentions “Jesse Matthew”
This may give some more insight into how some women trusted this “big teddy bear”.

…” The victim became increasingly frightened by appellant’s presence and began
“running through the rest of the [stop]lights trying to get away.”
As she drove, the victim called her friend Jesse Matthew on her cell phone and then proceeded to
drive directly to Matthew’s house. At this point, the victim testified that appellant abandoned his
pursuit of her before she reached Matthew’s street.”

https://cases.justia.com/virginia/court-of-appeals-unpublished/2689092.pdf?ts=1323968272

The Fluvanna connection?

MH's shirt really bothers me.
A lot of people have discredited JM as being too careless/dim to put any thought into where he is taking his victims. I have no such faith--just watching the video in front of Sal's I get the chilling feeling that he is a very calculating man, and I am really guessing that he had a clear plan for his next victim, whoever it was going to be, regarding where he would take her. I do NOT think MH's shirt was a careless accident. I also do not think it was an accident that he was seen at Tempo with HG the night she disappeared. IMO, either:
1. He is getting "braver" as time goes by because he feels infallible. While this results in carelessness, it is not caused by carelessness, IMO. It is caused by whatever malfunction in his brain is causing him to do these heinous crimes to begin with., or
2. He is playing some sort of game, taunting LE intentionally. Also because he thinks he is infallible.

I think WS is doing a great job of digging up possible connections, and I don't think that HG will be found in a random place. I think the fact that JM listed his business address as right around the corner from the farm where MH was found (AFTER she was found) was very calculating. And frightening.

It is also possible that JLM carelessly lost the shirt and it fell into some bushes and was found by a someone like a landscape maintenance worker, who put it up on the bush for the owner to claim. It's a wild party college town and garments of all kinds are often strewn around after a party/football weekend.

Thanks, RSC. I didn't realize the Ponderosa Trail address was the site of a business started/registered after MH was found nearby!

ok I must put this out in the open MH was picked up at a bridge she was seen getting in to a cab and the location of her shirt that was found was about 2 miles from that bridge what im getting at is she must of been raped or a struggle at the location of the shirt then he drove 12 miles to dump the body so if we can say JM did the same thing to HG then we have the right pattern here so what im trying to say is he is now known to travel 12 or more \miles to dump a body and I think the searchers on Thursday will be on the right track .

Thanks, Snoods, for this info! Now THIS makes sense to me as to how JM might know about Bolivar Peninsula. Perhaps he had gone to this wild party before and thought it would be a great out of the way spot where no one would be looking for him. And it is obscure enough to be a good possibility--with the caveat that he was much more noticeable there when it wasn't Beach Party Weekend!
I agree as well! Thanks to Snoods! I totally respect all theories out there, but I just don't believe JM went to the Bolivar Peninsula because of the previous SK. (But I've been having trouble figuring out why he did end up there-and this makes perfect sense.) As others have said, he had an extremely low reading ability-not sure he would have researched, much less emulated SK's. I may be wrong, but I just can't think that Hannah is anywhere but in Va, and probably not too far. I base this on the alleged behavior of one
I consider an atypical oversexualized SR/SK with little impulse control, unawareness of social boundaries, anger issues, ability to compartmentalize his bad deeds into a locked box, and who has little conscious self-awareness. He's a compulsive opportunist, not much of a planner, nor is he into symbolism and emulation of former killers. So to me, that means our dear Hannah is in Va. I could well be wrong. I respect the opinions of others here!

Edited to add: I know most people agree she is in Va and not Tx, my point being that in Va , wherever she is found, it probably won't be because of family plots or cedar trees or vengeance against those who exploited his family, etc.

ok I must put this out in the open MH was picked up at a bridge she was seen getting in to a cab and the location of her shirt that was found was about 2 miles from that bridge what im getting at is she must of been raped or a struggle at the location of the shirt then he drove 12 miles to dump the body so if we can say JM did the same thing to HG then we have the right pattern here so what im trying to say is he is now known to travel 12 or more \miles to dump a body and I think the searchers on Thursday will be on the right track .

It hasn't been "proven" that she was seen getting into a cab - that "detail" has only recently been claimed - 5 years after her disappearance. Also - the shirt was found a month after Morgan disappeared - it's more likely that the shirt was thrown or placed there just before it was found - it likely had not been there for a month, unnoticed.

I remember someone sleuthed a business in his name a few weeks ago, but there was no record of an actual business. Maybe he was planning to start his own cab company? No idea. JMO

I remember that too, but when I tried to find it through the state, I couldn't. However, I did find the rules about cabs, and it could be that he was 'working for' a cab company but as an independent contractor. In that case he would have to have his own LLC, which is what I tend to guess was the significance of his having incorporated a business.

https://www.albemarle.org/upload/im...le_County_Code_Ch12_Regulated_Enterprises.pdf

"Sec. 12-501 Registration of vehicles for hire.
A. All taxicabs and other motor vehicles for hire operating within the county shall be registered by the owner with the chief of police as follows:
1. On or before May 1st of each calendar year, the vehicle’s owner shall apply to the chief of police for registration of the vehicle. The applicant shall state whether the vehicle will be driven solely by the applicant, will be leased to or otherwise utilized by another person, or will be driven by employees of the applicant. The applicant shall also present a copy of a current county business license issued by the department of finance authorizing the applicant to do business in the county...
Sec. 12-502 Registration of drivers...3. Each applicant shall state on his application whether he is self-employed or employed by a taxicab or other type of operator. A self-employed applicant shall present a copy of a current county business license issued by the department of finance authorizing the applicant to do business in the county. An applicant employed by a taxicab or other type of operator shall present a signed statement from his employer attesting to such employment."

http://www.wset.com/story/26751123/...ver-the-night-morgan-harrington-went-missing:

"Carter says Matthew drove for Yellow Cab, and all of those taxi cars were yellow, but that Matthew also was an independent contractor for Access Taxi which means he owned his own car and drove for them. Carter says Matthew owned a brown van that he drove for that company. That company is no longer in business. Carter says he knew Matthew on a professional level, and knew he drove for both companies. Now he's wondering if Matthew could be connected."

It hasn't been "proven" that she was seen getting into a cab - that "detail" has only recently been claimed - 5 years after her disappearance. Also - the shirt was found a month after Morgan disappeared - it's more likely that the shirt was thrown or placed there just before it was found - it likely had not been there for a month, unnoticed.

That's partly true, but one of the other threads has linked to MH threads from back in 2009 where a poster stated that their cab driver had been interviewed by police in addition to other drivers because LE believed she may have been picked up by a cab.

Either way, I'm fairly confident that JLM was either mocking LE or trying to sway the investigation towards UVA students with planting the shirt a month later. Possibly a bit of both.

I agree. I think he may have left the shirt there intentionally. Either to fulfill some psychological need (I can't begin to predict what) or to divert attention, particularly if it was around the time that someone started talking about cabs.

That's partly true, but one of the other threads has linked to MH threads from back in 2009 where a poster stated that their cab driver had been interviewed by police in addition to other drivers because LE believed she may have been picked up by a cab.

Either way, I'm fairly confident that JLM was either mocking LE or trying to sway the investigation towards UVA students with planting the shirt a month later. Possibly a bit of both.

When JLM first left C'ville he wasn't charged with the serious offense. However, along the way, he contacted his father by borrowing a phone from a patron at a convenience store. The observer said the conversation between JLM and his father was heated. After that call, his father and his attorney tried to get back in contact with him by calling the number from the borrowed phone. Of course they were unable to reach him. So, the question is, WHEN and WHY did JLM decide to make Galveston his destination? What was his mindset at the time and what, if anything, from the conversation with his Dad caused him to HAVE that mindset? IOW it seems quite possible that he decided where to go only after he spoke to his Dad. I find it hard to believe he wasn't told about the arrest warrant by his father during that conversation and I doubt he was thinking about his next "catch" while attending a party on the beach. So, does his Father have a connection to that area of Galveston?

Excellent points.

But I now see the Texas spot as the party spot where he probably had a lot of good expereinces for his addiction. And the fact that there would be so many black guys and then none is an excellent point.

That point was made by someone else. He knows to go where the action is!

JM would stand out on a TX beach in September. I don't think the spot means much, but JMO.
I also don't believe the shirt was a "clue" or taunt.
I think if Hannah is found, it will be within 25 miles and not in a place with any meaning.
But jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member