DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do i put this??

I would help LE in any way I could
If they were searching for my clothing, I would give it to them

Unless I was trying to hide something

Maybe under the "what do we know about him" thread?

Mike Murillo ‏@MikeMurilloWTOP · 3m3 minutes ago

Longo: Clearly someone knows where #HannahGraham is, we know 1 or more people must know that. #WTOP Washington, DC
Expand

No info in this. Whoever put Hannah whereever she was placed that Saturday, of course knows where that place is. But if it's not stationary spot, they only know where she was left, not necessarily where she is right at this moment. Example, a garbage pick site, a moving river, on the back of a truck, or just left or walking off. So, no, not necessarily even one person may know where she is now.

THe issue is that JM knows where he left her that day, and apparently he isn't telling.

Except that his grandmother stated she recognized him because he's always wearing those stupid shorts.

I don't think he's one who can afford too much clothing. I suspect those were his "regular" clothes, and would have been with him in Texas if not in the apartment. The shirt he wore on video in Texas didn't seem to fit.

All IMO.

ETA: And, all off topic for the search... :(

What his grandmother said about his shorts is not really reliable info, given the source, especially exact words. Also, even if she said that, doesn't mean those shorts weren't in some bin in her house or elsewhere in her home, or in her family's places. I couldn't tell you exactly what clothes my kids have in my house off hand at any given time. That LE is searching for these things makes it on topic, IMO.

Yes, they know 1 knows that, but that doesn't mean they know that 2 people were involved. I think that's just more LE lingo to throw people off and in hopes if someone else does know something about it that they will talk. Recently, I've taken what they say with a grain of salt, they lie and fabricate the truth all the time in an effort to achieve whatever it is they have in mind at the time. IMO I am not trying to bash LE and I am thankful for all that they do please don't misunderstand me.

Perhaps he means someone JM confided in.

He was camped on the beach a few days, most likely with a camp fire.
There may have been a LOT of stuff burned down there never to be seen again.

JM's missing clothing has to do with the search, Imo.

I absolutely agree. LE are searching for his clothes as well. That IMO makes it relevant.
I wish people would leave the policing of threads to the mods. I try to post where I see best and while others may feel it belongs elsewhere it's where I believe it to fit. If it is incorrect it's up to the mods to let me know.
Anyway JM disposed of those clothes somewhere and it could be near where he left Hannah. JMO

Wow, "1 or more" is a statement all in itself. They clearly have found some thing or some place that has evidence of another person being involved. Possibly trying to flush them out with that statement.

Well, OK -
Henry Graff ‏@HenryGraff · 3m3 minutes ago
TONIGHT AT SIX: #Cville Police Chief answers critics saying search for #HannahGraham has gone on for too long. Longo says he will NOT stop.

I absolutely agree. LE are searching for his clothes as well
I wish people would leave the policing of threads to the mods. I try to post where I see best and while others may feel it belongs elsewhere it's where I believe it to fit. If it is incorrect it's up to the mods to let me know.
Anyway JM disposed of those clothes somewhere and it could be near where he left Hannah. JMO

Sorry - We've just been warned so many times. I don't want to see it shut down because we're discussing what color his clothes are and that they could have been burned in Texas or packed in moving boxes somewhere which won't help us in the search for Hannah (or the clothes). :thinking:

Bessie's told us to self-moderate multiple times or lose the thread as she has spent hours trying to clean up threads, and this thread is to discuss the search for Hannah, per her opening post.

But if LE is specifically searching for something and ask for it, and you refuse to give it or act as if you don't have it... is that not breaking the law?

anyway, my guess would be disposed of, not given to someone

Yes. It's obstruction of justice.

Sorry - We've just been warned so many times. I don't want to see it shut down because we're discussing what color his clothes are and that they could have been burned in Texas or packed in moving boxes somewhere which won't help us in the search for Hannah (or the clothes). :thinking:

Bessie's told us to self-moderate multiple times or lose the thread as she has spent hours trying to clean up threads, and this thread is to discuss the search for Hannah, per her opening post.

As I've said I believe the location of the clothes he was wearing the night Hannah went missing are relevant to the search. If they are found Hannah could be nearby.
Maybe I'm wrong but isn't self moderating moderating yourself.

I thought that JM was wearing all white when last seen with HG? Why these clothes?

It was stated that the clothes appear white in the surveillance video, but he was wearing a blue checkered shirt. Once I watched the video again, I was able to see it was a checkered shirt.

<<<pictures of clothes just posted in clothes thread>>>

please come over, it's lonely over there

:laughing:

Fascinating! Because a poster woke up with the term Iron Forge on her/his mind. Those are the only towns I could think of that would relate.

And as an aside, LE today asked to see my ID at a dumpster and asked if I'd seen anything suspicious. I've never had that happen before.
Wow, whiskers! What dumpster area? I have never had that happen either, not even at the big recycling center by the high school.
IMO, this is all very suspicious. The sheriff and a few detectives from the county live on my road. Maybe I should actually attend the next barn party and interrogate them. I have never seen such secrecy that is surrounding this investigation.
IMO, this is all very suspicious.

He was camped on the beach a few days, most likely with a camp fire.
There may have been a LOT of stuff burned down there never to be seen again.

What about the other campsite (state park??) that he only stayed at a few hours? I always found that to be really odd. Maybe he was just there to dispose of some evidence. I hope they forensically searched that campsite.

Wow, "1 or more" is a statement all in itself. They clearly have found some thing or some place that has evidence of another person being involved. Possibly trying to flush them out with that statement.

I don't think so. I do think it shows that there is now some sort of dialogue between JM and LE. It's strategy. If you think about RAT, you can clearly see what that strategy might be. ;)

As I've said I believe the location of the clothes he was wearing the night Hannah went missing are relevant to the search. If they are found Hannah could be nearby.
Maybe I'm wrong but isn't self moderating moderating yourself.

I agree, there are aspects of discussing where to look for his clothing that are relevant to the search - I'm just on pins and needles about this thread being shut down permanently.

Self-moderating isn't moderating only yourself when there is a team effort involved and one person on that team can have the entire thread shut down for good. Bessie's warned us all. Sorry that my attempts at helping seem more of a hindrance.

ETA: I'm guilty as well. I've had posts deleted.

A dimly remembered dream from a week or so ago ended with someone in the dream telling me "We found her she's behind the rainbow" or maybe "beside the rainbow".

When I looked up the directions from Iron Gate to Clifton Forge just now, about halfway between the two is something labeled "Rainbow Gap"

Omg. I am getting chills. It's called Rainbow Gap b cause of Rainbow Rock. That entire area (across the river, the side with the rainbow Rock and devils backbone) can be reached from... NORTH MOUNTAIN! Very remote and difficult to access, but it's in Iron Gate where the Jackson River and Cowpasture river meeting and form the James, which fishermen love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber