Hannah Graham: The Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the same thing and it gave me chills. It is unfathomable to me the amount of pain one person may have caused for 2 (multiple?) families. My thoughts are with everyone involved.

I think there will be more!

I really did think these two cases were connected. OMG where is Hannah? Maybe they can now bargain with this predator to find out where she is.

OMG that just made my stomach turn

My hair stood up on end. Sorry, guys- I was in such a state that I didn't even think to add a some sort of info before just posting the link! I'll go edit.

Hopefully this new evidence linking him to MH will be fodder for a plea deal that includes the location of HG. By "plea deal" I mean possibly life without parole vs. death penalty.

Hope they are searching the area morgan was found...

i agree with the family members also think its possible he was trying to see if the lawyer could get them to stop following him.

I saw someone post days ago that JM freaked and left the police station because his attorney told him nothing could be done about the FBI continuing to follow him. The person who posted didn't say how they knew this. I don't recall seeing anything about it again until just now. Does anyone know?

With Morgan having been located, I fear JM will have gone to greater lengths to make sure later victims are not. I wonder if he kept a shovel in his car, for example.

:wagon: [h=2]jstinch[/h]
To the best true crime discussion forum on the web.

"Monday, Sep 29, 2014 • Updated at 1:14 PM EDT

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...tinues-for-Missing-UVa-Student-277323001.html

The parents of a slain teenager who went missing from the Charlottesville area in 2009 say they have been told that evidence links their daughter's case to the search for Hannah Graham, as the desperate search for Graham, a University of Virginia student, continues into a third week.

The parents of Morgan Harrington told NBC29 in Charlottesville that forensic evidence links Harrington's case to that of Graham".

"Virginia State Police released the following statement regarding evidence they have linking Matthew to the 2009 crime:

'For the past five years, the Virginia State Police has been aggressively pursuing the investigation into the disappearance and death of 20-year-old Morgan D. Harrington of Roanoke, Va,' said spokeswoman Corinne Geller.

'Last week, the arrest of Jesse L. Matthew Jr., 32, of Charlottesville, Va., provided a significant break in this case with a new forensic link for state police investigators to pursue. There is a still a great deal of work to be done in regards to this investigation and we appreciate the public’s patience as we move forward.'"
bbm

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-coped-raped-murdered-2009.html#ixzz3Ej6Dep1C
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Virginia State Police released the following statement regarding evidence they have linking Matthew to the 2009 crime:

'For the past five years, the Virginia State Police has been aggressively pursuing the investigation into the disappearance and death of 20-year-old Morgan D. Harrington of Roanoke, Va,' said spokeswoman Corinne Geller.

'Last week, the arrest of Jesse L. Matthew Jr., 32, of Charlottesville, Va., provided a significant break in this case with a new forensic link for state police investigators to pursue. There is a still a great deal of work to be done in regards to this investigation and we appreciate the public’s patience as we move forward.'"
bbm

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-coped-raped-murdered-2009.html#ixzz3Ej6Dep1C
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh my God.

Hope they are searching the area morgan was found...

That was my first thought too. I do not know that area, does anyone know if there are any bodies of water where Morgan was found? Just an idea that occurred to me since LE has mentioned bodies of water and trying to find out where he likes to fish, etc.

Holy moley. I've been offline for the last day; this is big news. Sadly, not surprising.

I was wondering, doesn't it take at least 2 hours for cadaverine to develop? i.e. so that a dog could detect it? So if Matthew murdered Hannah near or in his apartment, then he likely dumped her body less than two hours from his place. That is still a lot of ground to search, but perhaps not impossible.

I saw someone post days ago that JM freaked and left the police station because his attorney told him nothing could be done about the FBI continuing to follow him. The person who posted didn't say how they knew this. I don't recall seeing anything about it again until just now. Does anyone know?

I have no idea if that's true or not, but it just seems to me that if it IS true, it could mean that JM hadn't finished with everything he intended to do, and didn't want LE to see what else he still had planned. What a gruesome, horrible thought.

When I saw where he grew up in relation to Anchorage Farm, I just knew he was involved with MH.

Wonder how long it will be before LE charges him with Morgan's murder?

This is going to sound like a really crazy thought, but...I know that there has been some mention of JM's dog. Is there any way, in any possible reaches of the law, that somehow his own dog could join searches? If JM brought the dog with while disposing of her, could the dog lead LE to her?

They would obviously still need some starting points, but...

So MH was found about 10 miles from where she was last seen. I bet HG will be similarly distant from where she was last seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmaxwell