Has a Lawyer been hired? Yup** Joe Tacopina and unknown local female counsel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Finally Megyn got to the bottom of when daddy left for work: 5:20 p.m.

Oh and Joe Tacopina, it's officially a circus now, imo.

MSM LINK about an Attorney please. MSM Twitter or MSM link.

MSM LINK about an Attorney please. MSM Twitter or MSM link.

SantinaLeuci Santina Leuci
What is happening at the parents of #BabyLisa's house? Attorney Joe Tacopina just showed up.
2 minutes ago

Senior Editorial Producer at @GMA

Joe would take the case for the publicity - especially if he believes (or can somehow convince himself) that the client is innocent.

He is also well known for defending LE charged with criminal offenses.

While the family may have met with him, I'm thinking they have not yet retained an attorney - at least based upon their media interviews this morning. Frankly, it's like watching them go down a checklist of what not to do. If they do hire Tacopina or any other attorney before this afternoon's presser, I'm thinking there will definitely be a shift in tone.

If Tacopina has been hired, does anyone know, is he admitted in Missouri? If he's not, I'm wondering how that will work. I know there are various options, but I'm just not sure which avenue he will take.

If they have not hired Tacopina, I hope they hire someone competent soon. They are doing themselves no favors, and if they are innocent, their attorney is going to have a difficult time in turning this case around at this point.

There is no indication as of YET that an attorney has been hired. The Today Show mentioned that the family will do a press conference today announcing BRINGING in an attorney.

The press conference is scheduled for 2:30 PM CDT unless it has changed.

Here we go again.. Another circus! It numbs me to think of another baby gone without a trace and NO ONE PAYS or is accountable for the crime.. Babies disappear into thin air!!

I wonder of the "A"'s have "reached out" to Deb! They have so much knowledge and I am sure "advise" on how to get rid of evidence, dodge the truth, shift the blame, make excuses, and coach on the SODDI approach. Then also they could offer help from one of their Foundations! Maybe they are paying for the atty who has been seen around..

Ew, the Post. I'll take a truck of Morton's salt with that.

It doesn't matter who is paying for the fees, they have a high profile defense attorney working in their behalf. I don't think we are going to find little Lisa alive now. I did have high hopes though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back