Has any doubt crept in to your 100% guilty belief?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still am 100% certain that Casey's actions resulted in Caylee's death. I've never been sure if it was because of neglect, accident or murder-and there just wasn't enough proof at trial to clarify it for me- or this jury, for that matter. I understand the not guilty of 1st degree murder, but will never understand how she is not guilty of child abuse or manslaughter as defined by HHJP. She walked out the door with her daughter, but hours later she hung out with TL and told lie after lie about her daughter's whereabouts. That's not grief, its a coverup. You don't coverup an accidental death of a child unless you somehow are responsible. We're not talking about hiding the accidental breaking of a household item from a strict parent- we're talking about her own child. I'm 100% sure there is something wrong with Casey and just hope she and all of the Anthony's get professional help. And move out of florida- Orlando is only an hour away from me!

I don't care what the verdict was, she killed her baby. The sad thing for me and for all of us, is that now in order to wrap my head around this shocking and wrong verdict, I have to someone intertwine GA, LA, RK and any other player in this mess to feel some sort of understanding. No way, no how does she not know what happened. Unfortunately, George was convicted yesterday even though he wasn't the defendant.

What was in the minds of those jurors. And not to offend anyone, because my mother was on a death penalty case in California and she loves serving on a jury, but a cop once told me, "Do you really want people that are too dumb to get out of jury duty deciding your fate?" Peace out.

To me there was enough lack of concrete evidence to convict her of murder 1, but enough available circumstantial evidence leading only to the once-defendant to make me not doubt a lesser felony charge.

Exactly. That is the clincher for me, too. I have doubts that they presented a premed case, and kinda knew they would not from early on when they did not present some of the evidence and testimony that we know about. I don't just mean the smell in the car, I mean smaller things that accumulate, like Jesse/Richard, the long history of lies & theft in detail, the cell phone pings, the snothead comment, the comment to cops that they'll "never break her," the fight with her and George that Tracy witnessed, Shirley Plesea and so on.
But acq...still can't even write it...did not enter my mind.

No doubt at all that Casey Anthony killed Caylee, intentionally with premeditation, and 12 people chosen by HHJP decided that it was ok for Caylee to be murdered. Zero faith left in our jury system....zero.

I never had any doubt in my mind that she was guilty and I still don't to this day.

Not a single shred of doubt at all. She is 100% guilty. All the rest of the crap thrown out in the trial by the defense team was used ONLY to create reasonable doubt.

I was 100% sure Casey was guilty of premeditated murder the day I found this site and read the excellent 31 day calendar.

But, a speck of doubt has entered my mind now, anyone else?

My doubt has come from:

1) Something fishy about GA & LA

2) I don't ascribe to "All Defense Teams are Devils" theories. That affection by the defense team displayed to Casey after the verdict. It was genuine. They honesty believe she didn't murder Caylee. It's like they all know the real truth.

I am now about 80% sure, and it's bugging the heck out of me.

Her defence team is happy for THEMSELVES!!!! This is all about THEIR reputations & careers, not about casey personally.

I KNEW SHE WAS NOT going to get a "Guilty for Murder" Verdict.
But I did think she MAY GET a Criminal Negligence verdict, I do say May get?
Because IMHO Daddy cleaned up really good.

But no I was not all surprised by the verdict.

No doubt in my mind.

I'm not sure how anyone could think the family (especially Cindy) was involved when Casey abandoned her car (with the smell of a decomposing body). Remember she had to call AL for a ride? Her parents didn't drive her out of there. Cindy had to track her down through Amy. The 911 calls say a lot. The BS she handed police says a lot. The fact that she was happy for 31 days says a lot. The neighbour's shovel? The stealing money from AH to keep her from having to face her parents. The duct tape and the sticker...BS that it came off of the bag!

And that's just scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Maybe people who didn't follow the case (or only followed something like Nancy Grace) and read all the released docs, and only followed the trial may see things different. I missed all of the State's evidence, so not sure. I don't know if it was premeditated or not (with that tattoo, I don't doubt it) but I do believe she did murder Caylee and I do believe that Casey was happy that she didn't have to bother with her anymore.

No one stays in jail for 3 years after an accident. If she was inconvienced by little Caylee (which she clearly was from the texts, IM's, etc) can you imagine how outraged Casey would be if some tried to keep her from having a good time by wrongfully imprisoning her! She would have been singing in the streets long ago about how this was an accident, she would not have sat in jail missing all those parties and hot body contests! The tons of evidence which all pointed right at Casey combined with my common sense leads me to the logical conclusion that Baby Caylee was killed by her mother and her mother alone.
She was not in there - because they had the case tied up.
Her lies got her to jail, (they did hope to pull the case together) and she may finish up to about 4 years for her lies.
but she may also get time served.

Exactly. That is the clincher for me, too. I have doubts that they presented a premed case, and kinda knew they would not from early on when they did not present some of the evidence and testimony that we know about. I don't just mean the smell in the car, I mean smaller things that accumulate, like Jesse/Richard, the long history of lies & theft in detail, the cell phone pings, the snothead comment, the comment to cops that they'll "never break her," the fight with her and George that Tracy witnessed, Shirley Plesea and so on.
But acq...still can't even write it...did not enter my mind.

To me, we have to separate the actions that go to murder and exclude the actions that could also apply to a dysfunctional accident cover-up. For purposes of analysis only. I think this is exactly what the jury did. It also hit me that the only possibilities are:
1. murder 1, she planned it
2. manslaughter, she chloroformed her and she od'd
3. or a true accident are the only three likely possibilities.

The only real evidence of murder 1 was the duct tape and the chloroform searches, right? With Kronk moving the body, the LE not getting the body sooner, and GA's duct tape without her fingerprints...there's your doubt.

The searches are another story. She can claim the "chloroform" search related to Tony's my space. But the "neck-breaking" and "killing with household items" can not reasonably be explained in any way shape or form.

No doubts about her guilt but many doubts about our judicial system. Maybe we need a judge in the room while the jurors are deliberating to keep the process on the up and up and legal. I think many times the jurors do not do what they are supposed to in the deliberations and no one is there to see and correct them.

Her defence team is happy for THEMSELVES!!!! This is all about THEIR reputations & careers, not about casey personally.

Oh, I agree, they are happy for themselves, their side won. What I was referring to was how they sincerely looked like they were happy for Casey, truly. And, they truly believed her side (whatever it was). i don't think you can fake that and I don't automatically believe they are all evil. I know plenty of defense attys and you can tell when they win (but still don't necessary think their clients are innocent.) compared to when they believe them. the display yesterday, to me was the latter.

Has any doubt crept into my guilty belief ?

No. I believe she is guilty

None at all.

A baby's skeleton is found with duct tape over the mouth. She was last seen with her mother. High levels of chloroform and hair from the dead child are found in the mother's trunk. That is evidence! It offends me when people say the state didn't prove their case at all. It may not be enough to secure first degree/felony murder but she sure as hades was responsible for the death of her child! All jmo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay