Has any doubt crept in to your 100% guilty belief?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is and will always be 100% guilty in my mind. 31 days said it all for me - the rest is fluff. As LDB said, "Whose life is better?". The Anthony's, in my opinion, are all disgusting, self-serving, leaches - all of them. At the end of the day, this poor, innocent child was taped up and disposed of in the dark, in the woods, in a swamp, with animals disgesting what was left after Hurricane Faye. NOT ONE of the family has screamed any outrage about WHO harmed this child. They never demanded justice for Caylee, just scrounged around in their outrageous lies and behavior looking for the next money making scheme off of this child's death. THEY SICKEN ME.

No doubt. I didn't start following this case until the trial, and went into it with an open mind. In fact, I was almost convinced based on the little I initially heard about the case, that Casey was being railroaded. I was surprised at all of the overwhelming evidence against her! There is no way she did not kill that baby. All it takes is common sense, something this jury was (obviously) severely lacking. And for the record, common sense IS NOT the same thing as emotion.

She is and will always be 100% guilty in my mind. 31 days said it all for me - the rest is fluff. As LDB said, "Whose life is better?". The Anthony's, in my opinion, are all disgusting, self-serving, leaches - all of them. At the end of the day, this poor, innocent child was taped up and disposed of in the dark, in the woods, in a swamp, with animals disgesting what was left after Hurricane Faye. NOT ONE of the family has screamed any outrage about WHO harmed this child. They never demanded justice for Caylee, just scrounged around in their outrageous lies and behavior looking for the next money making scheme off of this child's death. THEY SICKEN ME.

I agree

Well said !

I have believed in her innocence from the beginning! I am disgusted that I just saw Nancy Grace spewing about the jurists level of ed., their criminal backgrounds, etc. She needs to p/u her toys and go home.

No doubt. I was 100% convinced before and after the trial.
She just got away with murder.

No doubt at all. I've been following this case since day 32. I thought she was guilty then and know she is guilty now. The evidence is overwhelming. This jury suffered from a lack of common sense and the ability to apply higher order thinking.

100% guilty, a murderer gone free........

None at all.

A baby's skeleton is found with duct tape over the mouth. She was last seen with her mother. High levels of chloroform and hair from the dead child are found in the mother's trunk. That is evidence! It offends me when people say the state didn't prove their case at all. It may not be enough to secure first degree/felony murder but she sure as hades was responsible for the death of her child! All jmo!

BBM I'm sorry you're offended when others have an opinion differing from yours, which I do. The State did NOT prove their case to me, I said weeks ago, that they weren't, and I guess the jury felt the same way.

We could all allow ourselves to be offended, but I see no point in that. All of us have opinions, and we are all entitled to them.

I don't think there is anything wrong in the Anthony household. I just think Casey is the little princess - too much sugar blown up her butt. It is sickening to see her get her way again. If she was innocent, okay - but I absolutely think she is 100% guilty. I will never think this was an accident after seeing Casey's behavior. If it was my child (my son is 1 year older than Caylee would be) I would be screaming in hysterics for somebody to save his life, I would call an ambulance in desperation even if I knew he was already dead, and I would want him cremated so that he could always be with me. I would not let his body decompose in the trunk of my car, party, shop and watch movies, put duct tape over his face or throw him into the woods to rot.

This. I believe that in whatever way, Casey and only Casey is responsible for Caylee's death. Her behavior during the 31 days convinced me...these are not the actions of a mother who has just lost her child. Period, it doesn't matter HOW she lost her, an innocent mom doesn't act like Casey did.

That said, my husband has swayed me somewhat about the verdict. He says the PT had no evidence of murder so how could a jury convict anyone of murder?? I guess that makes sense from a legal standpoint, but I'm still sick about it.

I've really tried since yesterday afternoon to understand this verdict from the jury's point of view. I've listened to the flip-flopping TH lawyers explain why they supposedly agree with, or think this verdict makes sense. But you know, I don't have any doubt. I tried to see if my mind would change on this, and I've been open-minded in that effort. But I truly believe that the evidence shows Casey killed Caylee.

Not a single speck of doubt here.

12 jurors of "her peers" were inept at understanding all the evidence.

The only thing they could understand were what was written in sharpies on a big pad of paper.

They could not be bothered to even PRETEND to deliberate as much time as Caylee deserved.

As far as I'm concerned, this wasn't a trial for them. This was a free vacation, with treats from the Dessert Lady, a nice hotel and free meals.

No doubt about her guilt.

Plenty of doubt about how the jurors came to their NOT GUILTY VERDICT.

They are going to release a murderer tomorrow and the jury knows it!!!! jmho.....

So, the prosecution couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt, then it is at least manslaughter, abuse of a corpse. How could they not, AL 12 PEOPLE , believe there was NOT A DECOMPOSING BODY IN THE TRUNK!!!!!! Beyond all scientific evidence.....what about COMMON SENSE!

Can't the jury use COMMON SENSE???? I admit, it don't know if that is allowed when on jury.......but, seriously, shouldn't it be allowed to use COMMON SENSE?????

ughhhhhh.......I am beyond frustrated, and disappointed in our justice system!!

JUST USE COMMON SENSE~~~

I get that innocent people are convicted everyday, but, seriously, isn't it just as important that guilty people remain behind bars, rather than let go to possibly commit horrendous acts of crime (murder) again??????

Something needs to change. A friend of mine on FB that is in the criminal justice field posted that their needs to be something done differently when juries are chosen for murder crimes.....she feels that juries on these cases should have some training, etc. and not be just your joe blow from off the street....kwim?????
I understand that jury selection is supposed to do that, but, come on, look at what just happened yesterday?????

ugggg......................:banghead:

I think when the jury starts to speak and I believe they will, some of them, if not most of them, will say that they believe her to be guilty and that the state didn't prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. In my mind there is NO doubt that they did and I believe a murderer will be walking free. I believe her life will be he** on earth, she will look over her shoulder for the rest of her life.

i under stand no murder charges, but not child abuse or neglect? come on. I'm not saying the jurors are this or that untill or if they speak. I wanna know their reasoning first before i throw them under the bus. Based on some of the cases that i've followed the State did a good job. They screwed up in a few places, like they should have touched on how the accident theory was far fetched and where her parent were and so forth. I dont knw why the jury was so quick to believe the defense theory of drowning and even in Baezs closing statements he said we dont know how she died. So I dont get how the PT is wrong but the DT is totally right. Then that nonsense about GA and his role. What? I hope the alternate that spoke didnt have the opinion of all the jurors.

I do blame CSI and other cop shows. People want vide, dna, fingerprints just like on TV or in the movies. Its not that cut and dry. For godsakes people have been convicted with no body even found, dna or fingerprints but just circumstance. There is more to this to come IMO.

I'm trying to move on I swear, but I have to hear from the jurors for my peace of mind.

I just know, that being a young girl in America means I can do whatever I want with no consequences.

YAY!

:crazy:

BBM I'm sorry you're offended when others have an opinion differing from yours, which I do. The State did NOT prove their case to me, I said weeks ago, that they weren't, and I guess the jury felt the same way.

We could all allow ourselves to be offended, but I see no point in that. All of us have opinions, and we are all entitled to them.

Respectfully, I understand that there might not be enough proof for some people to convict, but when people say that the state didn't prove anything at all is what I take issue with. And taking issue with with someone else's opinion doesn't mean that I don't think people are entitled to those same opinions. I'm not being snarky I just want to clarify since it seems like I may have offended! :smile:

A wit over on TMZ mentioned 'her peers'

and he said correct -- her peers is exactly what they are

Not a single speck of doubt here.

12 jurors of "her peers" were inept at understanding all the evidence.

The only thing they could understand were what was written in sharpies on a big pad of paper.

They could not be bothered to even PRETEND to deliberate as much time as Caylee deserved.

As far as I'm concerned, this wasn't a trial for them. This was a free vacation, with treats from the Dessert Lady, a nice hotel and free meals.

This is how I feel. It is because of cases like this that something needs to be changed in our law system.

I don't feel that just because our judicial system worked hundreds of years ago, means that it will always, and forever continue to work. Times have changed, our though processes have changed, we know more or we CHOOSE to not see what we want.

I know this is confusing, but, times have changed and the justice system is not keeping up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech