Has any doubt crept in to your 100% guilty belief?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy at least knew where ICA was when she was in jail, but now she'll always be wondering where ICA is. ICA will spend the rest of her life punishing her parents, I guarantee.

But now . . .any knock on the door in the middle of the night could be Casey! I'd be shaking in my boots if I were them.

What's odd is that Jesse Grund said today that he doesn't recognize the current Casey. So, it sounds like she used to be fairly normal. However, the mother nagged her a lot. Maybe she did have a mental breakdown of some sort. But what about her competency reviews....wouldn't they have picked up something amiss?

Sometimes I believe JG has a blind spot. The way she was before was a liar and a thief. She texted him that he was the father knowing that was a lie. She was stealing money before Caylee was born. She never paid her brother for the car.

Sometimes I believe JG has a blind spot. The way she was before was a liar and a thief. She texted him that he was the father knowing that was a lie. She was stealing money before Caylee was born. She never paid her brother for the car.

Interesting. He sounds so "together" on his interviews. I suppose he just wants to believe he didn't get hoodwinked. Obviously she is the ultimate, ultimate liar - of the likes no one, not one of us, have ever seen.

She lied so well the defense team truly believes she is innocent.

That is impressive. Diabolical. Once in a lifetime dishonesty figure.

Even I got sucked into it. 100% guilty, then 80% guilty (vs. accident), then 50-50. Now, Ah, back to 100% guilty

Analytical people have to wade thru the muck to arrive at a conclusion. Thanks for allowing us to do that.

after reading here what juror 11 said, now I am no longer 100% sure.............I am now 200% sure.

Some of her friends have been quoted saying she was quite the liar in middle school. But I've not heard any behavioral specifics during her school years. I've been wondering exactly when the sociopathy began. Some say that even her childhood birthday video shows her as being rather disengaged.

Sorry ....still see her as 100% guilty! Too much evidence proving it! But what does keep creeping in my thoughts is there seems to be a NEW SYSTEM of JUSTICE .......If Casey does 3 years in a Jail ( not Prison ) for in my opinion the murder of her daughter ( oh well Let's say huh in the Jail for Lying to Law Enforcement ) Then shouldn't others ( in my opinion baby killers ) like Darlie, Susan for example have their cell doors and gates to the Prisons thrown open and let them GO FREE TOO. Casey blamed her crime on a hispanic woman, Darlie a basement intruder ( never said what ethnic origin ) and Susan a black male. I would say Susan and Darlie lied to Law Enforcement also. Apparently they have done more than enough time in actual Prison ( not the Jail dorm like Casey ) for lying to Law Enforcement.....Open the doors and let them all out, so women everywhere will get the message that as long as you give birth to a child they are " yours to do WHATEVER you want to with them " and if this means slashing them and stabbing them with a knife, seat belting them and driving them off a peer or chloroforming, duct taping, triple bagging thrown away like trash........then sooooooo beeeee itttttt.......JMO

Nothing had helped to sway my thoughts on Casey's guilt until I heard Dr Keith Ablow, Forensic Psychiatrist being interviewed on FOX last night. Here is a view of his thoughts, not from the 7th but similar:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/07/05/why-casey-anthonys-verdict-makes-sense/

I can hardly type the word George in this post as it is so hard to place him as the one responsible for what happened to Caylee. But Dr Ablow pointed out many things that just made me listen, forming little baby seeds of doubt as to Casey's murdering Caylee.

ETA: A note: During the S Peterson case it was Dr Ablow on MSNBC who told us that one of the main reasons people murder others is to eliminate those who are a threat to their future lifestyle.

Laci and Connor would keep Scott from living the life of a playboy. The same principle with Casey, where as Caylee grew older she was possibly becoming a threat to the lifestyle Casey wanted to live. Just an example IMO

This guy is coming out with the first book about this case:
St. Martin's Press has acquired the North American rights to "Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony," which is being written by forensic psychiatrist and Fox News psychiatry contributor Dr. Keith Ablow.
The book is being rushed to publication for a 2011 release, according to St. Martin's. Ablow provided analysis of Anthony's trial for Fox News. http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/sns-rt-us-books-caseyanthotre76a7gl-20110711,0,7342319.story
He also wrote Inside the Mind of Scott Peterson, which basically blamed Peterson's mom for his actions. So this new book will blame Casey's dad. I guess in the future, he will move on to blaming siblings, then cousins, then second-cousins, etc. until he runs out of different relatives of people to blame for their crimes.

Nope, no doubt in my mind that ICA killed Caylee. Anyone who would steal money from her own grandparents is rotten to the core.

The 31 days are really just so hard to ignore. Let's not forget those jail house video lies and more lies to police. Innocent people just don't mislead the authorities unless they are hiding something (murder). She is still 100% guilty in my mind.

Nope, not, zip, nada. I will say the ONLY thing I have changed my mind or my mind has accepted another scenario is that it was an accident and rather than just deal with it like an adult would do she disposed of Caylee like trash. It is plausible to me along with out and out murder.

This guy is coming out with the first book about this case:He also wrote Inside the Mind of Scott Peterson, which basically blamed Peterson's mom for his actions. So this new book will blame Casey's dad. I guess in the future, he will move on to blaming siblings, then cousins, then second-cousins, etc. until he runs out of different relatives of people to blame for their crimes.
Yeah, but Jackie Peterson does have alot in common with Cindy Anthony, so does Anita Van Der Sloot. The only difference, the other two didn't testify against them.

No doubt there at all. Only doubt is regarding our legal system. Many say the process works but that has not been my perception in following this case. JMO

She is guilty.

I have no doubt whatsoever.

I agree. Absolutely no doubt, whatsoever. I still think the jury was swayed by one or two strong members (groupthink), or did not at all understand the jury instructions, and discussed it during sequestration. I am as sure of ICA's guilt today, as the shocking day that jury came back.

The one thing that keeps bothering me, and I've never heard it explained away is what Casey might have meant when she said from her jail conversation to her mom and/or dad something like Don't worry I haven't told them anything. It's that statement alone, aside from all the others, that I want to know what was meant by it!
Do I think she is innocent of killing her daughter? Absolutely not. From day one I have known in my heart, my mind and my gut she wanted that sweet baby Caylee out of her way. I think she had finally met someone that she thought would buy into her for a long term girlfriend. I think she was so angry at George and Cindy for calling her out on her continuing b.s. that she acted out on Caylee, not thinking long term. She was ticked off and Caylee suffered the ultimate price for her anger and selfishness.
For the record I also don't think she was sexually abused by her dad or brother. She's such a liar that I cannot believe a word that comes out of her mouth, or even so much as a thought in her head.
JMO

Can someone tell me,
how sure are we that that is actually Caylee's skeleton?
is it 100%

99.99999999999999999999999999%?

or something else?

:twocents: Given that the FBI :rocker: performed the DNA testing from the remaining BONE MARROW cells of the victim found within 2 black garbage bags with handle ties that resembled those of the Anthony home and within a neutral colored canvas Whitney tagged bag which was the matching unit to the Whitney canvas bags purchased in a SET by Cynthia Marie Anthony, identified as such from the witness stand, verified by pictures from said person while on the stand under oath and also witnessed by LE/CSI techs within the Anthony home during the 2 searches, the remains/body/skeleton/discarded sub-adult/CHILD was identified as Caylee Marie Anthony to a scientific degree/within medical certainty.:rocker:

:twocents: Oh yeah, just as a side point: the DNA pattern of the bone marrow cells MATCHED the DNA pattern of the previously run by another agency DNA pattern, MATCHED the DNA pattern of the know exemplars submitted by the extended (NOT by the immediately direct parental unit, please be advised of that detail!) family, AND also MATCHED within a degree of scientific certainty to the "back-typing" of a DNA familiar patten.:rocker:

:twocents: In plain speak, the corpse discarded like trash was Caylee! :maddening:

dr glass has lost all credibility imo her rant after the verdict regarding ga done it for me.

I dont need any training to tell when people are lying to me and casey is, was and will always be guilty of MURDER..... no change from me

I still believe she needed punishment and many years in prison, but have begun to wonder if what Jesse says is true, and wonder what continual mental and verbal abuse would do so someone who already has a personality disorder that was inherited. Jesse says that the abuse was continual. I don't know if he witnessed it continuously, or just a few times and was told the rest though. Richard also witnessed the treatment. Guilt yes, and there's no excuse, but wondering if she might have been so disordered and was desperate to escape that family, but couldn't break away.

The one thing that keeps bothering me, and I've never heard it explained away is what Casey might have meant when she said from her jail conversation to her mom and/or dad something like Don't worry I haven't told them anything. It's that statement alone, aside from all the others, that I want to know what was meant by it! snip
JMO

What are some ideas on what she could have meant by "don't worry, I haven't told them anything."

1. About a pool accident ? (Not sure about the timing, but CA, if she was hiding knowledge of a pool accident). So, doubtful

2. Family incest? (GA and LA are not the father). So, doubtful.

3. WHO CAYLEE'S REAL FATHER IS !! My guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper