Has John Ramsey remarried?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
An accidental death caused by the rage of a parent who threw her child with enough force to cause and 8 1/2 inch fissure in her skull and she was basically dead from that. I have made this clear ad nauseum. Also, Patsy knows that she basically has about 5 to 10 years to live if she is lucky. Her husband has just gone public with his company and it is now worth $1 billion and she is his wife. Do you really thinks she would invite the public humiliation. One would also take this into account in trying to solve this homocide.

Solace,

You do a really good job of discrediting the accident theory.

Do you really thinks she would invite the public humiliation. One would also take this into account in trying to solve this homocide.
They do not need to invite it, it is coming their way, they have a corpse on their property, and this is guaranteed maximum publicity over a quite xmas period.

An accidental death caused by the rage of a parent who threw her child with enough force to cause and 8 1/2 inch fissure in her skull and she was basically dead from that. I have made this clear ad nauseum.
You have made it clear ad nauseum, but without any accompanying forensic evidence, nothing new, simply a regurgitation of the old inconsistent accident theory.

The intruder or accident theory do not explain the death of JonBenet!

Solace,

You do a really good job of discrediting the accident theory. How is that UK?

They do not need to invite it, it is coming their way, they have a corpse on their property, and this is guaranteed maximum publicity over a quite xmas period. Quite a difference if an intruder did it rather than Patsy killing her daughter.

You have made it clear ad nauseum, but without any accompanying forensic evidence, nothing new, simply a regurgitation of the old inconsistent accident theory. I will let this slide and attribute your sarcasm to the fact that you have gone a long way towards losing this argument with the absurd theory that John wanted to "inflict some pain on JB during the Christmas holiday or that JB refused to perform a sex act and he killed her".

The intruder or accident theory do not explain the death of JonBenet! The accident theory does. She was slammed against something by a very irate Patsy and Patsy covered her tracks. The rest is staging - as much as you want this to be a sex crime - it is not happening. Just did not happen that way. It was rage.

One more reply for you Maam.

but why would she use JR's shirt????
From the Bonita papers:

"Small dark blue fibers, consistent with a cotton towel, were recovered from the vaginal area."

This seem to be the fibers from the cloth with which JB was wiped.

They were different from the black wool fibers from John's shirt which were found in the crotch area of JB's underpants. I believe the shirt fibers got there when John, helping Patsy to stage the scene, put the size 12 underwear on JB.

Once upon a time, there was a theory about the Ramsey garage doors and whether there could have been an accident which caused the head injury.

Last week I was at a House and Home Exhibition and there was a stand with automatic garage doors. The first question I asked was whether they could be dangerous and the saleswoman happily showed me what would happen if someone stood under the garage door - they stopped, rest and went back up again as soon as they touched her!

WOuld this have been the case in 1996?

Solace,

You do a really good job of discrediting the accident theory.
UKGuy,

and you do a really good job of consistently using the word accident where it shouldn't be used. For the word 'accident' is totally misleading in the JB case. A rage attack is no accident. A rage attack is neither a planned murder nor an accident. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

The intruder or accident theory do not explain the death of JonBenet!
See above. Again the word 'accident' is used wrongly. jmpo

UKGuy,

and you do a really good job of consistently using the word accident where it shouldn't be used. For the word 'accident' is totally misleading in the JB case. A rage attack is no accident. A rage attack is neither a planned murder nor an accident. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

See above. Again the word 'accident' is used wrongly. jmpo

rashomon,

You know full well that the phrase accident theory is generic, and covers all the variations of Steve Thomas' Toilet Rage.

And I have also compared JonBenet's death with a lust murder or that of someone enraged sexually.

So I am aware that a rage attack is neither a planned murder nor an accident.

Someone deliberately sexually assaulted JonBenet, whacked her over the head, and asphyxiated her, she was intended not to live!

That I consider to be murder plain and simple.

rashomon,

You know full well that the phrase accident theory is generic, and covers all the variations of Steve Thomas' Toilet Rage.

And I have also compared JonBenet's death with a lust murder or that of someone enraged sexually.

So I am aware that a rage attack is neither a planned murder nor an accident.

Someone deliberately sexually assaulted JonBenet, whacked her over the head, and asphyxiated her, she was intended not to live!

That I consider to be murder plain and simple.
But exactly because it is generic one should be more specific for clarification purposes. For example, suppose Patsy had backed out of the garage, unaware of JB standing behind the car and run her over, this would have been a true accident. In that case no doubt the parents would have taken JonBenet to the hospital.

Imo the phrase rage attack theory is far more specific than accident theory.

But exactly because it is generic one should be more specific for clarification purposes. For example, suppose Patsy had backed out of the garage, unaware of JB standing behind the car and run her over, this would have been a true accident. In that case no doubt the parents would have taken JonBenet to the hospital.

Imo the phrase rage attack theory is far more specific than accident theory.

rashomon,

Yes I agree it is more specific, as long as a Rage Attack includes the notion that it was also not unintentional?

What about "accidental"?

Jayelles,

Not for me since I do not see her sexual assault, asphyxiation, or head bash as accidental.

JonBenet was denied medical assistance therefore someone wanted her silent.

So are you saying your explanation for JonBenet's sexual assault is that it was really an abandonded attempt at staging?
Imo the wiping down of JB points to the parent not being able to carry out the genital assault staged scene to the end. The Ramseys knew they had to stage something bizarre to point away from the parents as the perps, but I believe the stager of the scene just could not bring herself to violate JB's body with the paintbrush any further.

rashomon,

Yes I agree it is more specific, as long as a Rage Attack includes the notion that it was also not unintentional?
What would be an unintentional rage attack in your opinion? Could you give an example?

Jayelles,

Not for me since I do not see her sexual assault, asphyxiation, or head bash as accidental.

JonBenet was denied medical assistance therefore someone wanted her silent. Or someone knew she was dead or near to it after they felt her skull which was cracked basically in half. And they did not want to be accused of and yes here we go "reckless homocide or manslaughter" as the case may be. I posted the definition for you on the other thread.:D

See above.

Imo the wiping down of JB points to the parent not being able to carry out the genital assault staged scene to the end. The Ramseys knew they had to stage something bizarre to point away from the parents as the perps, but I believe the stager of the scene just could not bring herself to violate JB's body with the paintbrush any further.

rashomon,

So do you reckon that the staged sexual assault was attenuated and hidden because they intended it not to play any further part in the staging?

What would be an unintentional rage attack in your opinion? Could you give an example?

rashomon,

Technically since we know that JonBenet's death was not accidental then it was a homicide now due to the denial of medical assistance to JonBenet and either the asphyxiation or head injury, whichever finally killed her, you choose, all this makes her death intentional, and I reckon 1st degree murder, maybe there is wiggle room there for a good attorney to plead on a degree or two, but her death was intended.

An unintentional rage attack would be Patsy losing her patience with JonBenet, say over a bedwetting incident.

rashomon,

Technically since we know that JonBenet's death was not accidental then it was a homicide now due to the denial of medical assistance to JonBenet and either the asphyxiation or head injury, whichever finally killed her, you choose, all this makes her death intentional, and I reckon 1st degree murder, maybe there is wiggle room there for a good attorney to plead on a degree or two, but her death was intended.

An unintentional rage attack would be Patsy losing her patience with JonBenet, say over a bedwetting incident.

A good attorney would argue there is no premeditation and therefore no first degree murder. Reckless endangerment or reckless manslaughter that is it.

rashomon,

Technically since we know that JonBenet's death was not accidental then it was a homicide now due to the denial of medical assistance to JonBenet and either the asphyxiation or head injury, whichever finally killed her, you choose, all this makes her death intentional, and I reckon 1st degree murder, maybe there is wiggle room there for a good attorney to plead on a degree or two,but her death was intended. No - Patsy's intention was to shut JonBenet up and make her do what she wanted because she was more than likely getting an unwanted argument from JonBenet and rage ensued and she threw her about like a rag doll. She let herself get lost in the moment without any regard for JB's welfare and she killed her. She did not set out to kill her. She set out to make her do what she wanted and in the process she was letting JB know that she would not tolerate ANYTHING at all - and she killed her, but that was not her intention.

One more time.

JonBenet was denied medical assistance therefore someone wanted her silent.
What if the parent who had attacked her in a rage was convinced that JB was dead or as good as dead?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Private Investiga
Back