Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is still around 40% of the search area the searchers cannot even get into because there is so much water still on the ground. LE and Equusearch would not lead anyone to believe she is still missing if they had found her. There were a lot of upset searchers at the end of the day when they halted the search. Of course, we wanted to find her just as badly as everyone else wanted her found but there's so much area we can't get too, can't see what's on the bottom, etc. One of the searchers put a stick in the ground yesterday thinking he was hitting a log until the log MOVED and swam away. It was a gator and he was in the water waist deep. You have to know what you are walking into. The search will resume when it's more reasonable to do so. Then we can expect to have reasonable success.

omg I would have freaked out, what did he do??

Thanks Tricia...

I, for one, am done staring at Jose's truck in the driveway and sad that the search had to be called off for standing water...but do understand that it is a waste of time to keep driving atvs and walking horses over a potential spot she may be.

I hope that A family is happy...all holed up in their house with protesters neatly tucked on the other side of the street or maybe banished for good. I bet they are happy Tim had to throw in the hat for today. I have faith he will be back. I have faith. I have faith. I have faith... I have to repeat it because I sure as he!! don't have any right now!

Guys, the best thing we can all do is keep the faith. Nursebeeme, yes, you do have faith, and you just keep on having faith.

There could very well be more to this story but if there is no one is talking.

Remember the old saying, we may have lost the battle but we will win the war??? Caylee will be found and there will be justice. I know it. I can feel it.

Tricia

omg I would have freaked out, what did he do??

He continued searching but had to stay out of the deep water. Yes, there are snakes and yes, there are spiders in the trees. Safety has to come first and that is what Equusearch emphasizes over and over again. When Tim Miller says we are a "team" but safety comes first. He means it. That's how driven and dedicated these people are that are out there and want so desperately to bring this baby home.

I got home from the search about an hour ago and I have been pondering what to post on here. I want to say something without saying too much, if you know what I mean. I've rewritten this several times to try to get it right.

It was very hot today, but no different than any other Florida summer day. We were encouraged to drink a lot of water. Our ATV driver had a cooler with him that was fully stocked.

The ground has dried significantly. We didn't encounter any substantial water today in any of my searches (other than ponds, lakes, etc). Yesterday was pretty much the same. Some muddy areas, but nothing major. There were areas with standing water that most likely had been dry in the past, but we're not talking about 3 feet of water...nothing that major. Are there swamps to deal with? Yes, but that will always be the case in Florida. I'm not saying that the conditions I had were the same for other searchers, but that was my experience yesterday and today.

Today’s search was eventful and productive. After leaving command center, I returned to my search location and it was blocked off with police tape. I will be watching the news closely over the next few days.

That's really all I can say. I would love to go into more details, but I just can't. I'm not trying to be mysterious and cryptic, but I would hate to jeopardize the investigation in any way.

Since Tim has said that the search was called off for environmental reasons, I guess we just have to take that at face value and trust that Tim knows what he is doing. I've only met him today and he seems like a top-notch guy.

For anyone who may be interested in praying to St. Anthony, patron saint of missing people and things, here is the prayer:

Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God
and Charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on
earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on
your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in
trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore
of you to obtain for us Caylee. The answer to my prayer
may require a miracle. Even so, you are the saint of
Miracles.

O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the
Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms, and
the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen. (Say 13 Paters, Aves, and Glorias)

I looked it up for myself, and thought I would post it for anyone who may be interested. I do not wish to offend anyone by this, only to help those who may wish to use prayer. :)

I am posting a link to a video for all of you to listen to especially now that the search has been called of for NOW. This song was born for friends facing a difficult time, of which, all of us are feeling at this moment knowing the search has been called off.

I found this song in someone's blog. It is called "It's Going To Be Alright Now."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F29-AYDmSnI

http://www.dennisjernigan.com

PLEASE take a moment, listen to the song, think of Caylee.

bump again! PLEASE take a moment, listen to the song, think of Caylee.

Guys, the best thing we can all do is keep the faith. Nursebeeme, yes, you do have faith, and you just keep on having faith.

There could very well be more to this story but if there is no one is talking.

Remember the old saying, we may have lost the battle but we will win the war??? Caylee will be found and there will be justice. I know it. I can feel it.

Tricia
thank you Tricia...I needed that! I had to walk away from the computer for a sec... I do have faith... I do have faith.... I do have faith..... (if you do WE ALL CAN...and thanks again for the pickmeup)

I am starting a virtual message in a bottle thread for Caylee... come check it out...

I got home from the search about an hour ago and I have been pondering what to post on here. I want to say something without saying too much, if you know what I mean. I've rewritten this several times to try to get it right.

It was very hot today, but no different than any other Florida summer day. We were encouraged to drink a lot of water. Our ATV driver had a cooler with him that was fully stocked.

The ground has dried significantly. We didn't encounter any substantial water today in any of my searches (other than ponds, lakes, etc). Yesterday was pretty much the same. Some muddy areas, but nothing major. There were areas with standing water that most likely had been dry in the past, but we're not talking about 3 feet of water...nothing that major. Are there swamps to deal with? Yes, but that will always be the case in Florida. I'm not saying that the conditions I had were the same for other searchers, but that was my experience yesterday and today.

Today’s search was eventful and productive. After leaving command center, I returned to my search location and it was blocked off with police tape. I will be watching the news closely over the next few days.

That's really all I can say. I would love to go into more details, but I just can't. I'm not trying to be mysterious and cryptic, but I would hate to jeopardize the investigation in any way.

Since Tim has said that the search was called off for environmental reasons, I guess we just have to take that at face value and trust that Tim knows what he is doing. I've only met him today and he seems like a top-notch guy.

Thank you for the update and for sharing your experience. And thank you very much for searching for Caylee.

I don't want to read too much between the lines - I'll just say that I'll be watching the news very closely in the next few days as well.

i got home from the search about an hour ago and i have been pondering what to post on here. I want to say something without saying too much, if you know what i mean. I've rewritten this several times to try to get it right.

it was very hot today, but no different than any other florida summer day. We were encouraged to drink a lot of water. Our atv driver had a cooler with him that was fully stocked.

the ground has dried significantly. We didn't encounter any substantial water today in any of my searches (other than ponds, lakes, etc). Yesterday was pretty much the same. Some muddy areas, but nothing major. There were areas with standing water that most likely had been dry in the past, but we're not talking about 3 feet of water...nothing that major. Are there swamps to deal with? Yes, but that will always be the case in florida. I'm not saying that the conditions i had were the same for other searchers, but that was my experience yesterday and today.

today’s search was eventful and productive. After leaving command center, i returned to my search location and it was blocked off with police tape. I will be watching the news closely over the next few days.

that's really all i can say. I would love to go into more details, but i just can't. I'm not trying to be mysterious and cryptic, but i would hate to jeopardize the investigation in any way.

since tim has said that the search was called off for environmental reasons, i guess we just have to take that at face value and trust that tim knows what he is doing. I've only met him today and he seems like a top-notch guy.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For anyone who may be interested in praying to St. Anthony, patron saint of missing people and things, here is the prayer:

Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God
and Charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on
earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on
your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in
trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore
of you to obtain for us Caylee. The answer to my prayer
may require a miracle. Even so, you are the saint of
Miracles.

O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the
Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms, and
the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen. (Say 13 Paters, Aves, and Glorias)

I looked it up for myself, and thought I would post it for anyone who may be interested. I do not wish to offend anyone by this, only to help those who may wish to use prayer. :)

Oh, thank you so much for posting this!

God Bless You!

I wish you could say more but I understand. This is really big news I'm guessing. Knowing that LE blocked off and taped the scene says plenty.

I got chills when I read this. I hope your police tape location is a good indication that something big has been found. We really appreciate your efforts in searching as well as in keeping us informed. Thank you so much!

Tricia, thank you so much for the update. It helps more than you know, to have credible information at a time when everyone is so hoping for an answer in this case. Thank you again and again and again. :blowkiss:

Thankyou Marellano and all who took the time to go out and do the search. Your rewards will be in heaven. Bless your hearts.:clap:

Tricia, keep all of us posted on your connections with Angels on Earth like your friend with the Klass group and TM. We are thousands strong and though we are from all over the map, we can make a difference.:blowkiss:

If I had a loved one missing and I thought she or he was alive, I would be out searching the ends of the earth to find them. I guess some people must know that it is not worth their time. They must know the what happened and cannot be bothered looking for someone they loved.:bang:

OMG I have been visiting with my parents today, THANK LORD FOR THE AWESOME PARENTS i HAVE, and found this thread..I have cried for the last 40 minutes it has took me to read this thread. My heart is in my chest, almost the feeling of getting that call that something has went terribly wrong with someone you know..
I want to give a huge thank you to all that searched today..
I don't even know what else to say other than thank you all for searching, and thank you all members for caring so much about this child and the members here..
I love you all!
Lord, I hope they have found this child, and lord if they have, please watch over those searchers who did so..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back