Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Somebody mentioned the press conference I don't know who

I'm thinking along the same lines as you, Laece. Remember when the search was called off for the pregnant woman who was killed in front of her 2 yr old and a couple of hours later, it was announced that they found her body?

Jessie Davis case. LE had evidence where Jessie was, in another county and BC led them there. I'm not sure what to think of this news about the search being called off.

2500 searchers show up today.
Weather is drier than it has been in the last week.
ATVs and boats being used.

What's the chances of the search suddenly being stopped?
I'm keeping my eyes on that home cam.

Was Equusearch involved in that search (the one in Ohio)?

Yes. Really well organized. I felt like I had to do something other than sit and watch the TV. I am so glad I found WS. Being in Ohio and this in Fla. you feel helpless.

Remember what Padilla said about LE was going to search the Anthonys backyard, on Geraldo last night? Getting a search warrant for this week? Could he be right? Just a shot in the dark...

Miller said because of those conditions, they cannot clear those areas 100 percent.

“I just have a huge concern that if Caylee is out there and her little body and something did happen to her, and she’s just possibly skeletal remains, if we’re going through there with four-wheelers and horses and just accidentally run over her because she’s under that water and we can’t see her, we’re going to push her more in the mud,” Miller said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/7/security_cameras_installed_at_anthony_home.html

If Tim Miller still believes she's in some of the areas they have been looking but can't clear, AND that she is dead, WHY are they starting a national campaign on Monday???

We have had a lot of rain here. Lakes and the St John's River are overflowing. This past week it has not rained as much, but with the deluge we had many places are still flooded. In the pc they stated that they were afraid that one of there vehicles (atv or otherwise) may have driven over her bond in the water and pushed her further down. (I am paraphrasing here)

The main thing that bothers me this is that this would have been true all weekend. Somehow I doubt this is just occurred to Tim's group or LE. They are all seasoned and would have already have known that.

I would think they would be saying all along that they are searching certain dryer areas and plan on searching the woods by the airport where the phone pinged "as soon as a lot of the standing water has gone down" or "as soon as that area was dry enough" or they simply would have not used ATVs and kept foot searches going.

I'm wondering whether they either found a body or got credible information---say, from someone they had been searching for and finally found---who may have helped Casey dispose of the body as to the exact location.

Miller went on to say that Caylee deserves the dignity of having her special spot.

“I know where she’s at right now is not a place she chose to be. So when the conditions get better, we’re going to come back, we’re going to find this little girl and we’re going to bring some closure to this entire community,” Miller said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/7/security_cameras_installed_at_anthony_home.html

Thanks for the link..what TM says makes sense...

However the conditions today are not any different than the last week..keeping fingers crossed something is up..

The reasoning does not jive with the fact that they have horse mounted searchers...

I think they will be back later to search that area. I read they are calling it off temporarily. But why don't they search some other areas? They are not all full of standing water. Have they searched everywhere but this spot already? I really really think they need to search the dump!

2500 searchers, wow! That article I just read about the search being called off really didn't give much info.

Also, if they did find Caylee, wouldn't they have to do some testing to make sure it is really her before they go see the Anthony's? or not?

PS: I like your signature by your avi !!!

Me too something just not right

I'm not familiar with Florida. I do know that tropical storm Fay dumped an incredible amount of rainfall though. For those that live in Florida, how long does it usually take before all that water recedes and is re-absorbed into the ground?

I could be wrong here, and I hope beyond hope that they are stopping because they found something, but..... We got killed by TS Fay, because she just hung here and poured rain. There has been news reports about concerns with standing rain and the fact that that is breeding ground for mosquitos: they have been spraying day and night to keep them under control, but last week predicted an explosion for this week. Sounds like no big deal, but we have major issues with West Nile, equine encephalitis, and other vector borne diseases. Further, wild life ( gators, snakes, etc) are being forced out of their habitats due to flooding, bringing them closer to communities. Again, may not be the issue, but.....................

you know what though? they would have to do tests on any findings to confirm it was her, which would have had to happen before today.

who knows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back