Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has the wooded area behind the house been searched?

I bet cindy complained about the protestors so the cops came. I saw one cop walking away with a man. now everything is empty. No people on the camera.

I noticed they did not come out until the search had been called off. I wonder if they were trying to take attention away from the search. George and Cindy did come outside.

It has been dry and hot all weekend. It was much wetter in the beginning of the search last week. The heat index is 100. The mosquito situation is better than it had been. Nope, I'm not buying it.

I was on the search on Labor Day and things were pretty soggy and swampy then. It doesn't make sense that almost a week later and no rain that they are calling it off because of it being too wet. Especially after they begged and pleaded for more people to help search and then they get them and quit? No I'm not buying it either. I think they may have found her today and need to make sure it is her before they say anything more. Plus if they had searchers come out tomorrow (as I planned to do tomorrow) and if she was found today then people may be upset that they were still asked to search with knowing they may have already found her. You know taking off work and such to help. Hope I'm making sense, because really none of this does.

Brad Dennis heads up the KlaasKids National Center for Missing and Trafficked Children. Brad went to Orlando this weekend with 16 search dogs and about 40 people. Not all are with the KlaasKids Center but are from other search groups that Brad contacted.

Here are my notes from my chat with Brad moments ago.

The search has been suspended for now. Law Enforcement is going to reassess the situation.

The search teams have offered to come back in a couple of weeks when every thing dries out.

As someone posted earlier it is because you don't want to hamper the search by pushing bones into the mud. Then they will never be found.

Brad said it was a tremendous effort based the items they were finding out there. It shows how comprehensive their search was . Really small items found in this HUGE muddy, swampy, area. He can't comment on anything that was found.

This is me (Tricia) talking, just because they found things doesn't mean it has anything to do with the case. Don't get your hopes up. On the few searches I have been directly involved with there was a TON of stuff found. None of it case related.

Brad told me a few days ago how much he admires Tim and Texas EquuSearch. He had nothing but praise for Tim as a person and his organization.

Tim is one of those guys that mere words never do him justice.

I'd like to tell you all that Brad Dennis is truly an amazing man.

When Polly Klaas was missing, he felt like it was his calling to help find her. Brad didn't know anyone in the family. He stopped what he was doing and put forth an effort into searching for Polly like you can't believe. Brad is a trained Navy Diver, Dog Handler, and all around guy who can do anything. He took those skills and tried his best to find Polly.

In fact, now that Brad works for KlaasKids he always tells me that his only boss is, "Polly."

Since that time Brad has joined up with Marc Klaas and runs the search center out of Florida. As with everything money is an issue. They never charge for searches and it all comes out of their own pockets.

Brad told me last week they just found a person, ALIVE who had been missing for 10 years. I asked for details and he said he would "tell me later." He is so humble. If that would have been me you wouldn't have been able to shut me up.

Texas EquuSearch is to be commended for their organization of this search. People like Brad from KlaasKids who brought their cadaver dogs and people who just got up from their kitchen table, put on their boots, and decided to help deserve our thanks as well.

In the future Websleuths will be working more closely with Brad Dennis and KlaasKids Search Center. Especially on the "human trafficking" end of it. That part has been ignored.

And of course Websleuths will always help Tim Miller and TES in any way possible.

Hope all this helps. :)

Thank you Tricia for the information. Your insights are invaluable. I agree we need to get behind many more of these good causes with our money and time. What they do is tremendous to all who need them.

Thanks, Tricia, for the info. Sounds like they've got a good grip on the situation. Hopefully they area dries up quickly.

I do find it interesting that the search is called off and the police show up at the house about the same time. Thats weird.

Thanks Tricia...

I, for one, am done staring at Jose's truck in the driveway and sad that the search had to be called off for standing water...but do understand that it is a waste of time to keep driving atvs and walking horses over a potential spot she may be.

I hope that A family is happy...all holed up in their house with protesters neatly tucked on the other side of the street or maybe banished for good. I bet they are happy Tim had to throw in the hat for today. I have faith he will be back. I have faith. I have faith. I have faith... I have to repeat it because I sure as he!! don't have any right now!

Thanks Tricia...

I, for one, am done staring at Jose's truck in the driveway and sad that the search had to be called off for standing water...but do understand that it is a waste of time to keep driving atvs and walking horses over a potential spot she may be.

I hope that A family is happy...all holed up in their house with protesters neatly tucked on the other side of the street or maybe banished for good. I bet they are happy Tim had to throw in the hat for today. I have faith he will be back. I have faith. I have faith. I have faith... I have to repeat it because I sure as he!! don't have any right now!

ditto.....

Tricia.............thanks for all the you do for us! :blowkiss:

Brad Dennis heads up the KlaasKids National Center for Missing and Trafficked Children. Brad went to Orlando this weekend with 16 search dogs and about 40 people. Not all are with the KlaasKids Center but are from other search groups that Brad contacted.

Here are my notes from my chat with Brad moments ago.

The search has been suspended for now. Law Enforcement is going to reassess the situation.

The search teams have offered to come back in a couple of weeks when every thing dries out.

As someone posted earlier it is because you don't want to hamper the search by pushing bones into the mud. Then they will never be found.

Brad said it was a tremendous effort based the items they were finding out there. It shows how comprehensive their search was . Really small items found in this HUGE muddy, swampy, area. He can't comment on anything that was found.

This is me (Tricia) talking, just because they found things doesn't mean it has anything to do with the case. Don't get your hopes up. On the few searches I have been directly involved with there was a TON of stuff found. None of it case related.

Brad told me a few days ago how much he admires Tim and Texas EquuSearch. He had nothing but praise for Tim as a person and his organization.

Tim is one of those guys that mere words never do him justice.

I'd like to tell you all that Brad Dennis is truly an amazing man.

When Polly Klaas was missing, he felt like it was his calling to help find her. Brad didn't know anyone in the family. He stopped what he was doing and put forth an effort into searching for Polly like you can't believe. Brad is a trained Navy Diver, Dog Handler, and all around guy who can do anything. He took those skills and tried his best to find Polly.

In fact, now that Brad works for KlaasKids he always tells me that his only boss is, "Polly."

Since that time Brad has joined up with Marc Klaas and runs the search center out of Florida. As with everything money is an issue. They never charge for searches and it all comes out of their own pockets.

Brad told me last week they just found a person, ALIVE who had been missing for 10 years. I asked for details and he said he would "tell me later." He is so humble. If that would have been me you wouldn't have been able to shut me up.

Texas EquuSearch is to be commended for their organization of this search. People like Brad from KlaasKids who brought their cadaver dogs and people who just got up from their kitchen table, put on their boots, and decided to help deserve our thanks as well.

In the future Websleuths will be working more closely with Brad Dennis and KlaasKids Search Center. Especially on the "human trafficking" end of it. That part has been ignored.

And of course Websleuths will always help Tim Miller and TES in any way possible.

Hope all this helps. :)

Thank you Tricia, not just for this but for everything you do. My biggest concern is whether they will be able to get this many volunteers again.

Maybe I'm hoping or seeing too much but if LE makes an arrest based on what information they have, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Law Enforcement is going to reassess the situation

new evidence?

I do hope that they have found something, because this upsets me so bad. I keep thinking there are so many places for them to still look that are not swampy maybe. What about the landfill. Have they absolutely ruled that out? I completely support and trust they know better than I, but it does feel so hopeless.

it doesnt make any sense. Did anyone searching hear any rumors about it being called off BEFORE it was actually called off?

I was on the search on Labor Day and things were pretty soggy and swampy then. It doesn't make sense that almost a week later and no rain that they are calling it off because of it being too wet. Especially after they begged and pleaded for more people to help search and then they get them and quit? No I'm not buying it either. I think they may have found her today and need to make sure it is her before they say anything more. Plus if they had searchers come out tomorrow (as I planned to do tomorrow) and if she was found today then people may be upset that they were still asked to search with knowing they may have already found her. You know taking off work and such to help. Hope I'm making sense, because really none of this does.

There is still around 40% of the search area the searchers cannot even get into because there is so much water still on the ground. LE and Equusearch would not lead anyone to believe she is still missing if they had found her. There were a lot of upset searchers at the end of the day when they halted the search. Of course, we wanted to find her just as badly as everyone else wanted her found but there's so much area we can't get too, can't see what's on the bottom, etc. One of the searchers put a stick in the ground yesterday thinking he was hitting a log until the log MOVED and swam away. It was a gator and he was in the water waist deep. You have to know what you are walking into. The search will resume when it's more reasonable to do so. Then we can expect to have reasonable success.

Lack of info regarding where Casey was based on pings off of her cellphone.

I hate her but I am sure she was wise enough not to take her cell phone with when she she did it

Rediculoussssssssss

Everything about this case redicccculoussssssssssssssssssss

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf