Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't worry, Cindy will blame all of us if they find her. She'll say that someone from Texas killed her last week and then drove to Orlando to dump her body near the airport.

Like mother like daughter...

But before that put another persons dead body in the car at the impound ..then removed it before returning to Texas and coming back..

if it was Caylee ...Im sure its been so long now they will have to rely on DNA exc so it will probably be a few days before we know anything... I really do pray it brings closure for someone though

You know, I am just an hour away and just got home a bit ago from a weekend of searching and I still haven't seen anything even on our local news. Orlando is considered local to us. I find that odd.

I got home from the search about an hour ago and I have been pondering what to post on here. I want to say something without saying too much, if you know what I mean. I've rewritten this several times to try to get it right.

It was very hot today, but no different than any other Florida summer day. We were encouraged to drink a lot of water. Our ATV driver had a cooler with him that was fully stocked.

The ground has dried significantly. We didn't encounter any substantial water today in any of my searches (other than ponds, lakes, etc). Yesterday was pretty much the same. Some muddy areas, but nothing major. There were areas with standing water that most likely had been dry in the past, but we're not talking about 3 feet of water...nothing that major. Are there swamps to deal with? Yes, but that will always be the case in Florida. I'm not saying that the conditions I had were the same for other searchers, but that was my experience yesterday and today.

Today’s search was eventful and productive. After leaving command center, I returned to my search location and it was blocked off with police tape. I will be watching the news closely over the next few days.

That's really all I can say. I would love to go into more details, but I just can't. I'm not trying to be mysterious and cryptic, but I would hate to jeopardize the investigation in any way.

Since Tim has said that the search was called off for environmental reasons, I guess we just have to take that at face value and trust that Tim knows what he is doing. I've only met him today and he seems like a top-notch guy.

thank you soooo much for everything you and the other searchers do!!!! and have done!!!

Don't worry, Cindy will blame all of us if they find her. She'll say that someone from Texas killed her last week and then drove to Orlando to dump her body near the airport.

Perhaps it will be the "satanic cult" that was responsible for Laci's disappearance, since Jose seems to be using the Geragos book of "Defense Attorney for Dummies".....
The Anthony's are carbon copies of the Peterson clan, and both sicken me...

You know, I am just an hour away and just got home a bit ago from a weekend of searching and I still haven't seen anything even on our local news. Orlando is considered local to us. I find that odd.

I just want to give a BIG shoutout to all the wonderful folks aiding in the search for Caylee. You're my hero!!

TY Marellano and all the others who went out to search today. I don't think anyone here wants this case compromised, and I appreciate the bit of insight provided.

Thank You!

Perhaps it will be the "satanic cult" that was responsible for Laci's disappearance, since Jose seems to be using the Geragos book of "Defense Attorney for Dummies".....

Silly me, I had forgotten that Cindy told NG that if she is found and is not alive it will be the medias fault.

Let's not get our hopes up to high yet. Stuff that might be found, might not go with this case. But if stuff is found, maybe it might help solve another case, if it doesn't help with Caylee's case.

If something is found and they called off the search because of that, it's rather sad. Caues since the folks were there,they should have serached the planned areas. "just in case.'

Yes, I mentioned earlier that the local news stations are unusually quiet today.

Things should pick up at the Anthony house tonight if they insist on having that weekly vigil at 8:30. If they do, they're just asking for trouble.

Thanks Tricia for checking your sources. I have learned to trust in what you say and who you know! God Bless You!

Marellano...thanks to you too.

Something went through my mind for a brief moment this morning. What if Lee was able to finally get the truth out of Casey when he watched her this morning while Cindy and George were at church.

It's hard for me to believe that Casey would tell the truth at all! I do believe though that if she were to do that Lee would be the ONLY person that could get it out of her.

I pray that that we will all know something soon.

I hate to disagree but the Anthony family makes the Peterson family look like the Brady Bunch to me. As bad as I felt for disliking the Peterson crew back then, that feeling is compounded about 1000 times over when I read the things out of the Anthony's mouths and the feelings that I have for them. It's sickening and people like them shouldn't even be allowed to have children.

Silly me, I had forgotten that Cindy told NG that if she is found and is not alive it will be the medias fault.

yep, it will anyone and everyone's fault except the true culprit, CASEY ANTHONY....cant wait till I can add a state prison inmate number after her name...in fact, I will only refer to her by her inmate number, not her name.

I agree Biggirl. I was hoping that Lee might emerge as a decent person and
do the right thing. I'm so disappointed.

With all respect - you don't know this. It is unfair to judge is such a way. How do you know that Lee didn't tell LE that the airport locations were the right places to search? Lee has been very, very quiet since Casey was out the first time. Granted, I could have missed something, but I do not see Lee impeding this investigation at all. I think Lee has done what he can. Don't forget Casey is his sister and I am certain he is having a very hard time accepting that his sister could be so evil as to refuse to help in the search for Caylee.

We can't forget our compassion. I'm not asking for Casey. But I am asking for Lee and to some extent the grandparents. I'm not forgetting that Cindy and George did give information to LE, when they were talking out of the other sides of their mouths to the public. I feel they did this in order to win Casey over in the hopes of getting some information out of her. I realize that the actions of the grandparents have been questionable over the last several weeks, especially since Casey was released the first time, but I'm not willing to say I understand their motivation just yet and judge them for it. I can not imagine having to deal with Casey and trying to get the truth out of her. I can not imagine having a child that would not communicate honestly with me. I fall back on the experiences of the many posters here that have shared with us and because of that, I can not completely give up on the grandparents (although I admit I am being sorely tested in their case).

Salem

For anyone who may be interested in praying to St. Anthony, patron saint of missing people and things, here is the prayer:

Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God
and Charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on
earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on
your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in
trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore
of you to obtain for us Caylee. The answer to my prayer
may require a miracle. Even so, you are the saint of
Miracles.

O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the
Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms, and
the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen. (Say 13 Paters, Aves, and Glorias)

I looked it up for myself, and thought I would post it for anyone who may be interested. I do not wish to offend anyone by this, only to help those who may wish to use prayer. :)

I'm not Catholic, but I'll be happy to pray this with you.

marellano: said:
I got home from the search about an hour ago and I have been pondering what to post on here. I want to say something without saying too much, if you know what I mean. I've rewritten this several times to try to get it right.

It was very hot today, but no different than any other Florida summer day. We were encouraged to drink a lot of water. Our ATV driver had a cooler with him that was fully stocked.

The ground has dried significantly. We didn't encounter any substantial water today in any of my searches (other than ponds, lakes, etc). Yesterday was pretty much the same. Some muddy areas, but nothing major. There were areas with standing water that most likely had been dry in the past, but we're not talking about 3 feet of water...nothing that major. Are there swamps to deal with? Yes, but that will always be the case in Florida. I'm not saying that the conditions I had were the same for other searchers, but that was my experience yesterday and today.

Today’s search was eventful and productive. After leaving command center, I returned to my search location and it was blocked off with police tape. I will be watching the news closely over the next few days.

That's really all I can say. I would love to go into more details, but I just can't. I'm not trying to be mysterious and cryptic, but I would hate to jeopardize the investigation in any way.

Since Tim has said that the search was called off for environmental reasons, I guess we just have to take that at face value and trust that Tim knows what he is doing. I've only met him today and he seems like a top-notch guy.

Thank-you for the update... Tim and ALL the searchers are my HEROS...:)
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally Posted by Tate

You know, funny you said Scott Peterson. I've heard other WSer's compare this case to him. But last night on Geraldo (I think it was Geraldo?), one of the panelist compared Casey to Scott P. Can't remember who said it, but she seems to think it's a carbon-copy case, and I agree.

I'm sure if there was a vote on "Who is the most hated family in history,?" the Anthony clan would win hands down...

God Bless You!

I wish you could say more but I understand. This is really big news I'm guessing. Knowing that LE blocked off and taped the scene says plenty.

Crime tape. Who knew that crime tape would give hope?

Let's not get our hopes up to high yet. Stuff that might be found, might not go with this case. But if stuff is found, maybe it might help solve another case, if it doesn't help with Caylee's case.

If something is found and they called off the search because of that, it's rather sad. Caues since the folks were there,they should have serached the planned areas. "just in case.'

I agree with your statement about it possibly being clues to another case but there were 1,169 searchers yesterday and over 300 that I know of today that have covered a lot of territory right up to late in the day. They did what they could with the people that came and that was all we could do.

I have faith that we will find her. It's just going to take a little longer.

Thanks heaps, Marellano! For searching and the info on today. I have this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

With all respect - you don't know this. It is unfair to judge is such a way. How do you know that Lee didn't tell LE that the airport locations were the right places to search? Lee has been very, very quiet since Casey was out the first time. Granted, I could have missed something, but I do not see Lee impeding this investigation at all. I think Lee has done what he can. Don't forget Casey is his sister and I am certain he is having a very hard time accepting that his sister could be so evil as to refuse to help in the search for Caylee.

We can't forget our compassion. I'm not asking for Casey. But I am asking for Lee and to some extent the grandparents. I'm not forgetting that Cindy and George did give information to LE, when they were talking out of the other sides of their mouths to the public. I feel they did this in order to win Casey over in the hopes of getting some information out of her. I realize that the actions of the grandparents have been questionable over the last several weeks, especially since Casey was released the first time, but I'm not willing to say I understand their motivation just yet and judge them for it. I can not imagine having to deal with Casey and trying to get the truth out of her. I can not imagine having a child that would not communicate honestly with me. I fall back on the experiences of the many posters here that have shared with us and because of that, I can not completely give up on the grandparents (although I admit I am being sorely tested in their case).

Salem

I will say again, as I said in my post above that if ANYBODY could get the truth out of Casey it would be Lee IMHO. When Cindy and George went to church this morning and Lee and Casey were there alone MAYBE she told him the truth, finally.

It appears to me, from everything we have seen and heard on this case, that for whatever reason Casey and Lee have be a close unit their entire lives. I believe he would be the only person she would ever trust with the truth. JMHO for what it's worth.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back