Have The Anthony's been told Something?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George just came home with billboard and car still has Caylee writing on it!

So much for THAT theory!

{ off to search for next breaking news item }

Whew! This fire has been put out. Movin' on. There is a new thread about cadaver dogs being sent out near Anthony neighborhood.

George was parked and all over Orlando. That was on earlier news.

Cadaver dogs were out tonite.

I started a thread for that.
:crazy:

Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight!
Just on Wesh 2 Orlando:

Sheriff's office brought out the cadaver dogs to search an area not far from the Anthony home!!!!
There were reports of a shallow grave being found.

This sure seems to have some bearing on the issue of why the searches have been called off.

As for the missing billboard--George drove it all over Orlando and it's back in front of the house.

I'm trying to find out more!

I don't know quite how it works but I would think they'd have to make the arrest on murder before starting the grand jury selection. They just announced breaking news coming up on CA on FOX 35

Being on many Grandjurys I can say its before a arrest would be made. The reason they would need a grand jury in this case is to go over the evidents and the testimony and decide what the charges would be. Sinse their is no body and perhaps the cops havent figured out how it happen thats were a grand jury comes in. They would decide if she should be charged and what those charges will be and if it goes to court.Not saying a grand jury is needed in this case but thats what Grand jurys are for:)

My point was Cindy is not wearing a Caylee t-shirt... She has worn one everyday since Caylee went missing.

Well, not for the first 4 or 5 or so weeks! Although, we still don't know when she went missing... But yeah, maybe every day since the national media got involved.

I also suspect that might be "telling"; particularly the bit about it being washed off the car/SUV/whatever.

George took the billboard away today that was in front of the house......the Find Caylee message has been washed off the car.

Cindy is no longer wearing her Caylee t-shirt!!!
42298431.jpg

This pic was taken yesterday.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

Casey did not leave the house today..
What do they know?????

This photo was taken yesterday from when LEO was called when the protestor said Lee almost hit her child go so fast and she banged the side of his car with her fist. It was "on cam" yesterday.
Earlier in the week, it was noticed that GA was washing some letting from cars on the front lawn and cleaning out vehicles. Then the cam went out for a while and he was gone before we saw how much was washed away.
It does appear that Lee's car also is not so covered in writing as earlier, doesn't it?
Is it possible that the missing t-shirts are because their new attorney has studied the films and seen how they incite the crowds and give more "bullets" for the crowds to hurl at them? Maybe he wants them to appear more the "grieving family" now and let the media people do their thing on the "search". The other morning it seemed like every chant was "ask Casey where Caylee is".
Maybe Baez was away today handling matters and she cannot go to his office if he's not there.

Not quite "breaking" - it was about the protesters. And damn, the bodyguards left when GA got home. Guess they don't need protection anymore (maybe GA is packing again).

Maybe they know the people in that house are ready to explode so an intruder not dare break-in after dark> LOL!
Maybe the new "Defense Fund" has not yet raised enough for 24/7 bodyguards.

The bodyguards are still in chairs and GA's HHR is in the driveway .. so the WebCam must be frozen. No mobile billboard around either. Sure have been some strange things going on today .. Guess that we will have to wait to find out.

JMOHO

George took the billboard away today that was in front of the house......the Find Caylee message has been washed off the car.

Cindy is no longer wearing her Caylee t-shirt!!!
42298431.jpg

This pic was taken yesterday.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

Casey did not leave the house today..
What do they know?????

Ahhhhhhhhh that Zenaida does in fact really exist and I sent those links to them Tuesday.Lee to be exact .

Has he responded back to you???

I don't expect him too!
I sent the links to FBi also & OCSO

I was thinking last night ,the calmness in Casey ,her family and the seeking donations.
Do you think ,someone is asking for a ransom for Caylee ???
I have the worst feeling someone is .

Ahhhhhhhhh that Zenaida does in fact really exist and I sent those links to them Tuesday.Lee to be exact .

The tape said she didn't have any kids. what you and others found had kids. That might be one of the reasons the police don't consider her.

I don't expect him too!
I sent the links to FBi also & OCSO

I was thinking last night ,the calmness in Casey ,her family and the seeking donations.
Do you think ,someone is asking for a ransom for Caylee ???
I have the worst feeling someone is .

:doh:I honestly doubt it. They knew that Zanny existed they talked to her. They questioned her. They showed pictures of her to Casey and Casey didn't even know it was her. You're being as naive as Cindy George and Lee. Sorry but I couldn't stop myself

You Know I am quite sure Zanny exists but I think she is like Juliet and the man who introduced Zanny to KC she just took what she wanted and added them in the mix , Now all this time online if KC thought there was any truth in this do you think she would not have did what you just did , Come on she is shut up and can't go out thus she has all the time in the world to forward the Zanny page and she sure has more to gain than anyone else she could be FREE

I wish this baby could be found alive too but just stop and put it in context please!!

You Know I am quite sure Zanny exists but I think she is like Juliet and the man who introduced Zanny to KC she just took what she wanted and added them in the mix , Now all this time online if KC thought there was any truth in this do you think she would not have did what you just did , Come on she is shut up and can't go out thus she has all the time in the world to forward the Zanny page and she sure has more to gain than anyone else she could be FREE

I wish this baby could be found alive too but just stop and put it in context please!!

:clap::applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members