HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a wrapped body be almost completely skeletal in three months? That is the question.

I guess that might depend on what was done to it. Maybe they tried to burn, dismember, or who knows what??? It's a horrifying thought [emoji17]

NamUs says dental info is available for these remains. Heather's is also available. Have they been compared?

Creepy these remains were also wrapped in a home made mickey mouse sheet.Kind of think this could be Heather Elvis.

Somebody posted this on the FB story:

The Moorer's were charged Feb 24

Remains were located on March 20

Gag order was issued on March 21

Not sure if it is true, but somebody on the State FB page said she did have MM sheets on the beds in the camper.

I hope it is ok to post this. I get confused on the FB rules.

NamUs says dental info is available for these remains. Heather's is also available. Have they been compared?
If they have and it is her, they can't say anything due to the gag order. The fact that the report states the dental info is available, and nothing has been said just has to make you wonder if this might be Heather, or if they really are completely clueless as to whom this could be.

Would they even tell us if it is Heather?
I'm thinking no since there is a gag order. But you would think they would tell us if they rule OUT Heather, whenever that might be.

So I had to laugh at one of the comments on the My Horry News Facebook page where someone says that whomever it was in the bag or the person who left the bones there must have had children because they used a Mickey Mouse sheet. What? Only children use Mickey Mouse sheets? I got news for them.....

If Heather were ruled out don't you think that would have been said, to keep the searches active? It's been so quiet lately, other than vigils and the new missing posters displaye.

If Heather were ruled out don't you think that would have been said, to keep the searches active? It's been so quiet lately, other than vigils and the new missing posters displaye.

Also, the opposite. If this her, I think they would have to announce to stop people searching on their own. Searching can be dangerous.

I was thinking the same. Heather's records are available to them. What bothers me is that they aren't saying this isn't Heather.

“The bottom line is that there hasn’t been a confirmed match to any known cases and the identity of our victim is still unknown at this time,” Davidson said.

I understand this to mean that they aren't yet able to say yes or no. They are waiting for more DNA results. Are the teeth missing? They aren't even giving us the basics such as sex. A male and female pelvis are different. Is the pelvis there? Is it too damaged,in pieces,burnt? It's not just the location of the remains,the Mickey Mouse sheets,ect that bothers me. It's more the hush hush surrounding these remains. The gag order gets issued the day after the remains were found....it's just very strange. They are telling us that after 4 months they have an adult....odd.:waitasec::thinking:

So I had to laugh at one of the comments on the My Horry News Facebook page where someone says that whomever it was in the bag or the person who left the bones there must have had children because they used a Mickey Mouse sheet. What? Only children use Mickey Mouse sheets? I got news for them.....

They must have missed SM's Mickey Mouse tie at the bond hearing.

I have one other question on this. NamUs says "PINK BATH" robe and "HOME-MADE MICKEY MOUSE" sheet. But then it just says "curtains". No color, pattern, type, length, nothing. Why no description on the curtains? And what is specific to make them say "curtains", instead of sheet or table cloth? Plus it is plural, "curtainS", not curtain.

Also, the opposite. If this her, I think they would have to announce to stop people searching on their own. Searching can be dangerous.

JMO, but I think they really just don't know yet. I think there is enough to make them think it COULD be Heather so they can't rule her 100% out, but as others have said, the bones could be in such bad shape for one reason or another that they can't say "We know it is this other person."

I wonder if Heather was wearing the bathrobe when she was killed.

Maybe SM met her at PTL and they went to her place and then TM came over and she had changed into her robe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli