HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, what happened was they received my letter and honored my request. i made a request to the prosecutor and defence that they move it forward to the winter so that it would not be interfering with my RL and my springtime activities following another trial!

:D

:floorlaugh:
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

And I thought it was the lovely well written letter "I" sent them...... :D Wonder just how many of those letters they received..... LOL

:sos: :sos: :sos:

Patiently waiting for answers and justice for this lovely young lady as we do with so many others. The pain these families have to endure is just unbelievable. We need to continue to lift them all up in prayer as they wait for these much needed answers. What makes these people think they have the right to destroy families like this?

Actually, what happened was they received my letter and honored my request. i made a request to the prosecutor and defence that they move it forward to the winter so that it would not be interfering with my RL and my springtime activities following another trial!

:D

:floorlaugh:
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

And I thought it was the lovely well written letter "I" sent them...... :D Wonder just how many of those letters they received..... LOL

:sos: :sos: :sos:
Wait, so there's a letter-writing campaign afoot? I want in!

In the next letter you send, will you ask them if we can send TM a very special "baby shower" gift from all of us? I want to make sure she gets it. lol

Patiently waiting for answers and justice for this lovely young lady as we do with so many others. The pain these families have to endure is just unbelievable. We need to continue to lift them all up in prayer as they wait for these much needed answers. What makes these people think they have the right to destroy families like this?

<BBM for Focus>
"This would be my guess, nrbc"..

The Dark Triad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

The dark triad is a group of three personality traits: narcissism, machiavellianism and psychopathy.[1][2][3] The use of the term "dark" reflects the perception that these traits have inter-personally aversive qualities:[4][5][6][7]

* Narcissism is characterized by grandiosity, pride, egotism, and a lack of empathy.[8]

* Machiavellianism is characterized by manipulation and exploitation of others, a cynical disregard for morality, and a focus on self-interest and deception.

* Psychopathy is characterized by enduring antisocial behaviour, impulsivity, selfishness, callousness, and remorselessness.
<sniped - read more>

Thanks for posting that Foxfire. I'm so thankful that I don't have these personality traits but unfortunately my husband does. It makes it so hard to truly understand these "dark forces" when your brain doesn't work that way.

<BBM for Focus>
"This would be my guess, nrbc"..

The Dark Triad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

The dark triad is a group of three personality traits: narcissism, machiavellianism and psychopathy.[1][2][3] The use of the term "dark" reflects the perception that these traits have inter-personally aversive qualities:[4][5][6][7]

* Narcissism is characterized by grandiosity, pride, egotism, and a lack of empathy.[8]

* Machiavellianism is characterized by manipulation and exploitation of others, a cynical disregard for morality, and a focus on self-interest and deception.

* Psychopathy is characterized by enduring antisocial behaviour, impulsivity, selfishness, callousness, and remorselessness.
<sniped - read more>

OT- Sorry that should have said "ex" husband. I know first hand how deceptive these personality types can be. They can come across as being quite charming, luckily I figured him out.

Thanks for posting that Foxfire. I'm so thankful that I don't have these personality traits but unfortunately my husband does. It makes it so hard to truly understand these "dark forces" when your brain doesn't work that way.

OT- Sorry that should have said "ex" husband. I know first hand how deceptive these personality types can be. They can come across as being quite charming, luckily I figured him out.

Smart lady! Glad you did! I was relieved when you qualified he is an ex.

Or Sidney's attorney thinks there is more discovery to be .... ummm.... discovered, that the state may have, and they are asking for the rest of it to be turned over. Or maybe I'm thinking too simplistically.

Or Sidney's attorney thinks there is more discovery to be .... ummm.... discovered, that the state may have, and they are asking for the rest of it to be turned over. Or maybe I'm thinking too simplistically.
I'm inclined to think that Sidney's attorney just wants to make sure that everything that has already come in and anything that comes in from now on gets delivered to him as well as TM's attorney. I can see how, with the same charges regarding the same alleged victim against both of them, any discovery could end up missing one or the other of the defense attorneys if all the paperwork isn't presented and recorded. It is also my opinion that they are trying to make sure that anything they get shows whether or not the Deland remains could be a concern or not. Obviously, if Sidney left them there, he's going to say he didn't, and if he didn't he's going to say he didn't. The defense attorney does not want to be behind the 8-ball on that one.

I was just curious if its a possibility this could be Jennifer kesse, not to say it isn't HE, but deLand isn't all that far from orlando

Definitely possible I think. I would love to know if she owned a pink bath robe (since it seems she was in the middle of dressing or had just gotten out of the shower) and if her bed sheets or shower curtain were MM print. Details not available to the public.

There are at least three women missing from the immediate area that it could be -- not to mention at least a couple of dozen from within an hour or two radius.

And....disney world wasn't far either, so Disney sheets don't seem so far fetched imo

Bottom line is if Tm and SM are guilty - THEY know if it is Heather or not. Unless there WAS someone else involved (TM's dad or someone they paid) who disposed of the body -- but even then I think TM and SM would have an inkling as to if it is Heather or not.

I doubt the Deland remains are Heathers. There are so many missing people in the area I just can't imagine the odds of it being her. Sure, the Moorers have ties to Florida... along with countless others.

However, they are sitting in jail facing murder charges with no body to speak of, I would like to think there is a strong case against them. There is only one shot at trial, so the evidence against them is likely not weak and goes beyond the circumstantial angry wife discovers affair motif.

Body or not, the state is confident in it's case. Something was found in the Moorer home that had to be pretty damning or we wouldn't have these charges.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

I am doubtful as well, as far as this set of remains being Heather's. In any event, I am intrigued and confused about any remains not being identified after six months. DNA can be extracted from bones...it may be more difficult in some cases, but not impossible, Imo.

Chances are high that the person won't even be someone we are aware of...seems to be the case so often. Jmo

Certainly that's the most likely and the most logical outcome. But on the other hand, Horry County did contact them about the remains and they must have had a reason for doing that. If they've contacted other agencies about other bodies in the area, it hasn't been made public.

I am doubtful as well, as far as this set of remains being Heather's. In any event, I am intrigued and confused about any remains not being identified after six months. DNA can be extracted from bones...it may be more difficult in some cases, but not impossible, Imo.

Chances are high that the person won't even be someone we are aware of...seems to be the case so often. Jmo
There is someone out there we are not aware of? Say it isn't so....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli