HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lot like "Yes, we have DNA...and it's the victim's from her own vehicle." :thinking:

And don't forget, in case SM's dna is in Heathers car, that SM had sex with Heather in the backseat 3 times...this we know because TM told us. She's so helpful :rolleyes:

Ever since LE said that 6:00 a.m. was a "roundabout" time and they really meant 3:41 a.m., I've decided that anything they say can mean anything, at any time. :gaah:

From what I have seen, case details are rarely nailed down until the trial. I don't understand the big deal.

And don't forget, in case SM's dna is in Heathers car, that SM had sex with Heather in the backseat 3 times...this we know because TM told us. She's so helpful :rolleyes:

I don't recall if TM said who's back seat.

I don't recall if TM said who's back seat.
From my screenshot, "...because my husband banged a hoe 3 times in the backseat of her car and nothing more."

Hope that's okay to post, but TM did say "her car."

From my screenshot, "...because my husband banged a hoe 3 times in the backseat of her car and nothing more."

Hope that's okay to post, but TM did say "her car."

Thank you, Surfside! I knew I had read the "backseat" somewhere. This was the first rant from TM that I saw and remembered that she called Heather a hoe. TM was in full damage control.

Thank you, Surfside! I knew I had read the "backseat" somewhere. This was the first rant from TM that I saw and remembered that she called Heather a hoe. TM was in full damage control.

You got it right with the damage control, bestill! IMO, it seems like she has had a lot of practice at that sort of thing. But she doesn't realize she's not as smart as she thinks she is and that people have had her pegged for a while. But, nice try, Tammo!

I guess if the prosecutor thought there was chance in hades it was her - they would've brought it up at the last bond hearing to keep them in jail. JMO though.
Except they didn't actually get to say ANYTHING about the evidence....

I contacted this outlet and asked for a one-year update. Since the gag order should no longer apply, they should be able to get more information from LE now. After all, it is FLORIDA with their "Sunshine Law".
Response from Tolison, Blaine (CMG-Orlando) Blaine.Tolison@wftv.com:

Thank you for your email regarding the skeletal remains found last year.

I have emailed the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office for an update and officials told me they have not identified them yet.

:sigh:

Some pictures of the sheets and robe would be useful! Can't the press get that!?

This reminds me:

I had a thought the other day about all this, about how angry TM obviously was even DAYS AFTER Heather disappeared, if she was still posting this kind of stuff-Meaning, that whatever happened to Heather must have been really brutal/violent.

Response from Tolison, Blaine (CMG-Orlando) Blaine.Tolison@wftv.com:

:sigh:

Some pictures of the sheets and robe would be useful! Can't the press get that!?

That would be great. This week we had a body found in North Ridgeville, OH and they had no idea who it was so police released pictures of her tats and a morgue photo of her face. As much as I wish they would have held off on at least the face pic until a later date the victim was identified in 6 hours. I know this mostly skeleton but releasing a pic of the sheets and bathrobe might help ID the victim.

That would be great. This week we had a body found in North Ridgeville, OH and they had no idea who it was so police released pictures of her tats and a morgue photo of her face. As much as I wish they would have held off on at least the face pic until a later date the victim was identified in 6 hours. I know this mostly skeleton but releasing a pic of the sheets and bathrobe might help ID the victim.

I recall a case where a sister was searching UID's for her brother and id'ed him by the pictures of his belt and backpack.

This thread has been making major progress too.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hot-Victim-Not-Listed-in-Any-Databases-Feb-75

They have been able to get the investigation file and ME report. I wonder how old a case has to be for them to release that info. That case was from the 70's so I'm pretty sure that is the main reason. It is amazing to me because there was some rule-out info in that file that they were able to forward to people working those other IUD cases to help them work towards solving these cases! So exciting.

If they have the skull/ some teeth for the FL remains maybe someone who can create a image of what the victim would look like would be able to access some of the info.

I contacted this outlet and asked for a one-year update. Since the gag order should no longer apply, they should be able to get more information from LE now. After all, it is FLORIDA with their "Sunshine Law".

bbm

Not if it's an ongoing criminal investigation. There are very few exceptions to Florida's sunshine laws, but that is one of them.

Is that from NamUs? I'm not very fluent with that database and can never find what I'm looking for.

Yes, I'm sorry. I thought I quoted the post that had the namus link. I'm on my phone and have fat fingers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth