Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to WS, 203F! Keep posting!! We have a lot to learn about duct tape.

If the skin and lip tissue were stuck onto the duct tape, would it remain or would it decompose at the rate of other tissues? Would skin cells be found in the adhesive?

I am confused here... How could the duct tape still be attached to the skull? If (god I hate to thinking about this) but her body had decomposed.. skin, muscle tissue, everything... so, if only skeleton was left, HOW could the duct tape STILL be attached? Wouldn't it have fallen off along w/ the skin, etc?
I do not understand how the duct tape would be attached to her skull...
I'm sorry if this has already been explained... but could somebody please enlighten me?

:confused:

I am confused here... How could the duct tape still be attached to the skull? If (god I hate to thinking about this) but her body had decomposed.. skin, muscle tissue, everything... so, if only skeleton was left, HOW could the duct tape STILL be attached? Wouldn't it have fallen off along w/ the skin, etc?
I'm sorry if this has already been explained... but could somebody please enlighten me?

It was attached to her hair on both sides.

The image of the duct tape and the heart sticker are disturbing to think about. The heart sticker would replicate lips in a pucker.

Have taught English for a number of years, and I was always surprised at how kids like to put tape over their own mouths. I had to hide the scotch tape in the classroom for this reason. Contrary to what most people think, it would not be difficult to coax a child to put tape over one's mouth--especially if the tape had a heart sticker that looked like lips.

The most disturbing thing is that significant amounts of hair were attached to the tape. If the tape was placed before death, there is no doubt about the intention, as Casey would have had to cut Caylees hair to remove it if she knew Caylee would survive.

The hair in the tape goes against an overdose theory. This shows premeditation.

If the tape was placed after death, both the tape and the heart would be symbolic in some twisted way. The juxtaposition is disturbing. It is almost as if she had taken her voice but had given her back a pair of little fake red lips. Very disturbing.

The amount of time all of this must have taken is also of note. Anyone trying to cover up an accident would be in a tremendous hurry. Duct tape over the mouth might used to stage a kidnapping. The extra time to add a heart and possibly implicate oneself shows the tape was probably not an afterthought.
I agree that taping over the hair shows premeditation.

Casey didn't intend for the duct tape to ever come off. Period.

MOO

It was attached to her hair on both sides.

This is really sickening to think about too but.. based on the description and the fact the hair had to be cut to remove the duct tape... Is it possible the hair was still attached to the skull in some way?

How does the tape over the hair show premeditation? What if the tape was put on post mortem?

SNIP

What part of signs of an alive Caylee struggling for her life and to breathe is going to work in the favor of the defense????

If prosecutors had chemical analysis tests run and those tests did not find chloroform or evidence that Caylee exhaled into the tape, the defense would use those test results against the premeditated murder charge.

This is really sickening to think about too but.. based on the description and the fact the hair had to be cut to remove the duct tape... Is it possible the hair was still attached to the skull in some way?
It is what I would assume. I don't know.

I agree! If Casey would have spilled the truth out on day 31, I could almost see the sticker as being a symbol of love for Caylee. However, she didn't and it leads me only to think that she placed it there because of Cindy. I also think she left the body close with hopes that Cindy would find it, or would be one of the first ones there on the scene if someone else did. JMHO, she wanted to hit Cindy where it hurt..

If Casey wanted anyone to find Caylee, she would have let someone know Caylee was missing.

She did the opposite. Everything Casey said and did was to make people think Caylee was alive and well. In the meantime, Casey was free of the responsibility of taking care of or even hearing about Caylee.

First, totally sick that a heart shaped sticker was placed on the mouth. My Irish grandmother used to kiss her finger and then place it over my mouth to say and say shhhhhh when I was being too loud. It's like KC was telling Caylee to be quiet even in death, hoping that she wouldn't be found. This gives me chills.

Second, there are many here and I am sure in the general public that still believe that this was an accident ... I was on the fence until the release of the recent documents. Fact: The duct tape was placed over the mouth area and attached to hair. You don't need to place duct tape over the mouth of a dead child ... and no one would ever place duct tape in the long hair of a little girl if they were EVER planning to remove it while she was alive. This leaves only one conclusion ... KC placed the duct tape over Caylee's mouth to keep her quiet and never had any intention of removing it! COLD BLOODED ... period.

One could reasonably argue that the tape was affixed to the skull, because the soft tissue had already wasted away.

(The meter man allegedly saw something round and white in August. Caylee was found in a black plastic bag in December)

Well you might place duct tape over a child's mouth if you're staging a kidnap scenario.

The lastest doc dump info stated that the duct tape was attached to Caylee's hair on both sides. It had to be cut out to remove it.:furious:

thinking on the sticker over tape..........caylee might of told ca and papa something disturbing that kc did to her. Then ca and kc had that huge fight! Kc was so angry at caylee that kc decided to shut caylee up forever, but put a heart on tape to 'forgive caylee' remember a sociopath (kc) thinks kc is the victim and the victim (caylee) made them do this! I remember kc saying to forgive who ever did this (zanni) imo

very interesting theory, passionflower.
You could definitely be onto something here...
I don't claim to be a psychic, but after reading your post, i got a very strong feeling this could be very very close to the truth....

Pardon me for this graphic question, I apologize in advance.

Why would they have to cut the hair to remove the duct tape?

The reason I am asking this is, if there was no soft tissue as Dr. G stated, then how would the hair be attached to the skull? There wouldn't be a scalp correct?

I can't make sense of it.

Well you might place duct tape over a child's mouth if you're staging a kidnap scenario.

IMO She would have taken care not to put the duct tape in Caylee's hair if she had ever planned on it being removed while Caylee was alive ... just imagine the screaming and crying. It didn't matter that it was all in her hair because she knew when she placed it that it would never be removed.

I would say false, but it is possible to find a print from something that was under water.

I agree false on a fingerprint on the outside of the tape if it had been underwater but, I know when I tear off duct tape I usually have my hand on the sticky side of the piece I tore off. Since it's extremely sticky wouldn't the print still be on the inside, even exposed to water for a period of time?

One could reasonably argue that the tape was affixed to the skull, because the soft tissue had already wasted away.

(The meter man allegedly saw something round and white in August. Caylee was found in a black plastic bag in December)

May be showing my age referring to Rowan and Martin but:

Here comes de Wudge Here comes de Wudge! :woohoo:

Pardon me for this graphic question, I apologize in advance.

Why would they have to cut the hair to remove the duct tape?

The reason I am asking this is, if there was no soft tissue as Dr. G stated, then how would the hair be attached to the skull? There wouldn't be a scalp correct?

I can't make sense of it.

It was attached to the skull by something ... maybe not enough soft tissue to analyze but clearly it was enough to hold the hair in place. I am sure that they cut it as not to disturb the portion still attached in case evidenced could be obtained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member