Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BombShell, no doubt.
It means that the new stickers that are like the sticker at the site have glitter on them like the glitter on the sticker at the site.

This has just got to be very significant.

Oh my.

You realize what that could mean, don't you?

haha...no. I think possibly we have wandered off track. The Sandylion sticker obviously matches the one found at the scene, whether or not one of the photos we have of the Sandylion set was computer generated.

But none of it means a thing unless someone finds a sticker from the same set in a photo involving KC or the Anthony home. But for some reason I can't seem to entice anyone to slog through hundreds of photos of Dopey (nod to HP for the nickname) at 3000% magnification to look for stickers.

There are various points made by people in this thread. I'm saying that the evidence sticker is not a perfect match for this particular posted Sandylion graphic because it seems to lack the sparkles that are embedded inside the evidence sticker. Otherwise, the shape, size and gradiated background coloration is a match.
I think the picture that AZlawyer posted may or may not be a photograph, but definitely showed the embedded glitter.

I'm only bringing it up because some may be assuming that the Sandylion promo image is a photograph.
CGI or photo, I'm sure Sandylion would want it to be a very good likeness of their stickers.

IMO, the heart sticker found in the woods is not related to Caylee. I think it's swamp trash.
You could very well be right. There was a lot of trash and that heart sticker was quite a distance from the remains. Unless the water was deep enough for it to float there, the undergrowth was really thick, so even a very strong wind would have trouble blowing it there. Tropical storm Fay was mostly LOTS of rain and some gusty wind. The wind could have blown it 40 feet...but if it was never attached to the duct tape, then it will have to be tied to the Anthony house.
Sandylion may have special software for this that isn't Paint or Photo.

I bet somebody on this forum will take and post their own photo of a matching Sandylion heart sticker.

LOL I won't take that bet...not with this bunch of "sticker sleuths"!

haha...no. I think possibly we have wandered off track. The Sandylion sticker obviously matches the one found at the scene, whether or not one of the photos we have of the Sandylion set was computer generated.

But none of it means a thing unless someone finds a sticker from the same set in a photo involving KC or the Anthony home. But for some reason I can't seem to entice anyone to slog through hundreds of photos of Dopey (nod to HP for the nickname) at 3000% magnification to look for stickers.
(bold above by me)

It's probably just as well. I expect that all those kitties would start fighting after a while.

(bold above by me)

It's probably just as well. I expect that all those kitties would start fighting after a while.

True. Let's blow up the picture of the sticker instead, and see if we can find any pixies trapped within.....

haha.JPG

OH MY GOSH! Can you see the face in the evidence heart????

:D :D :D

True. Let's blow up the picture of the sticker instead, and see if we can find any pixies trapped within.....

haha.JPG

OH MY GOSH! Can you see the face in the evidence heart????

:D :D :D

I don't see any pixies.....but I do see a skull! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I see the face of a small child turned to the left, and to the right of that an older blond girl with pink sunglasses pushed up onto her head.

OK, we need a new doc dump. ;)

Can you post an edited photo outlining the salient features of your vision?

:laughitup:
I feel left out. I can't play this game.

When they used to have those pictures everywhere that you were supposed to be able to look at for a while and there would suddenly be an image...?

... all I ever got out of them was a stiff neck.

I even flunked Rorschach.

:eek: I see the skull too, it must have been close enough to reflect it! If we could just blow it up a little more bet we will find the old man photos reflected also.

I feel left out. I can't play this game.

When they used to have those pictures everywhere that you were supposed to be able to look at for a while and there would suddenly be an image...?

... all I ever got out of them was a stiff neck.

I even flunked Rorschach.

Me too, for the life of me I never saw one change image, I did however get horrible migraines trying.:cool:

Me too, for the life of me I never saw one change image, I did however get horrible migraines trying.:cool:
My problem is that when I do think I see something it's almost always there. On camping trips the others would laugh at me.

After a while they quit going camping.

Can you post an edited photo outlining the salient features of your vision?

If a kid holds this sticker up to their eye and looks deeply, they will see Bucky Clown beckoning them to Kindercare.

Attachments

• bucky.jpg
    bucky.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 58
hm. Went away all afternoon so I'm trying to catch up. Just for my eye's sake (reading is hard right now) can someone explain why exactly we have been discussing stickers and their inherent shinyness-glitteriness for so many pages? TIA

If a kid holds this sticker up to their eye and looks deeply, they will see Bucky Clown beckoning them to Kindercare.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Now that's the most I've been able to make out of a picture all day!:dance:

I used to have one of those, but the picture was different.

Um, I don't think I can post it here. :blushing:

My problem is that when I do think I see something it's almost always there. On camping trips the others would laugh at me.

After a while they quit going camping.

Don't tell me..... BIGFOOT.

hm. Went away all afternoon so I'm trying to catch up. Just for my eye's sake (reading is hard right now) can someone explain why exactly we have been discussing stickers and their inherent shinyness-glitteriness for so many pages? TIA
It's Doc Dump Withdraw Syndrome (DDWS)

It has many symptoms similar to delirium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member