Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand you line of thinking but maybe need to clarify my point a little.
If you look at it from a lawyer end of it you are assuming that the FBI said there was no heart shaped adhesive residue. It only states "sticker or sticker fragments". If there was no adhesive residue, they would have said "no stickers or sticker fragments or adhesive residue". They are very specific in the way they report it. If they didn't say it, you cannot assume it. Apparently the adhesive residue was visible to the naked eye. They might not have even asked the FBI to look for it. Or if they did test it and compare it to the sticker found, it may be in a separate report that we haven't seen yet.

JMHO.

There's no way I believe that if there was heart-shaped residue on tape that the FBI examined they would not mention it, whether seen by the naked eye or microscopically.

I will definitely believe this if someone can give me the page number of the FBI report (not LE's own synopsis) that confirms this finding because I deal in facts, otherwise its hearsay, not that I would be surprised if a heart sticker was on the tape because that could indicate several things.

There's no way I believe that if there was heart-shaped residue on tape that the FBI examined they would not mention it, whether seen by the naked eye or microscopically.

I will definitely believe this if someone can give me the page number of the FBI report (not LE's own synopsis) that confirms this finding because I deal in facts, otherwise its hearsay, not that I would be surprised if a heart sticker was on the tape because that could indicate several things.

The FBI was the one who found the adhesive on the duct tape. Image below is snipped from YM's supplemental report. Pg 3381.

heartshapedresidue.jpg

Ecs, you just provided what dbromley is not interested in seeing (again). This person wants to see the FBI report (not included in the docs), not an OCSO (YM) synopsis.

dbromley said:
I will definitely believe this if someone can give me the page number of the FBI report (not LE's own synopsis)...

Ecs, you just provided what dbromley is not interested in seeing (again). This person wants to see the FBI report (not included in the docs), not an OCSO (YM) synopsis.

Love your signature, Hot Dogs! :dance:

I cannot show him what we do not have. If he does not believe YM then he probably won't believe the FBI either.

I cannot show him what we do not have. If he does not believe YM then he probably won't believe the FBI either.

I too am waiting to see the report directly from the FBI that heart shaped residue was detected on the tape. If they found it, why isn't there a report signed by FBI analyst Karen Cowan stating that fact? I want to see the analyst's signature on that report. That is evidence. The summary sounds like "he said/she said". To me, reading that someone "said" there was heart shape residue on the tape is like hearsay. YM can't testify that there was residue...he can only say he was told there was residue. I hope that report is forthcoming.

I too am waiting to see the report directly from the FBI that heart shaped residue was detected on the tape. If they found it, why isn't there a report signed by FBI analyst Karen Cowan stating that fact? I want to see the analyst's signature on that report. That is evidence. The summary sounds like "he said/she said". To me, reading that someone "said" there was heart shape residue on the tape is like hearsay. YM can't testify that there was residue...he can only say he was told there was residue. I hope that report is forthcoming.
I will take Yuri's word on it. I don't believe he would type it up and submit in a report unless he was sure of it.

I will take Yuri's word on it. I don't believe he would type it up and submit in a report unless he was sure of it.

I really don't think he would either, but it's not a matter of "taking his word" for it. I want to hear it from the analyst, and see an official forensics report. So where is it?

It's always nice to have confidence in an investigator...this isn't about whether or not we believe that person. The FBI should release the signed forensic report...or the OCSO should release one if they have it...not a "he said/she said" document from the OCSO.

Surely the prosecution isn't going to go to court and say "Well, the FBI told the sheriff's office". I would hope they are going to produce forensics about the heart shaped residue on that duct tape on that baby's mouth. It's so important.

The FBI should release the signed forensic report...or the OCSO should release one if they have it...not a "he said/she said" document from the OCSO.

Because after all, those agencies should release everything to the public so the world will know every single detail before the trial even starts.

Sarcasm aside, it's hard for me to understand exactly what determines the things released and not. Not releasing photos of the human remains is understandable.

Because after all, those agencies should release everything to the public so the world will know every single detail before the trial even starts.

Sarcasm aside, it's hard for me to understand exactly what determines the things released and not. Not releasing photos of the human remains is understandable.

Sarcasm justified and understood. I'm not in agreement with Florida's way of doing things when it comes to prejudicing the jury pool before a trial. Especially when the accused is on trial for their life.

Now that they've released all this stuff...are they really releasing "every single detail". We've come to expect them to, and when something seems to be missing, we wonder what they are holding back...and why?

Every doc dump has had missing support documents. Those exist but aren't included. I'm not talking about missing doc dump pages (we have identified some) - I'm talking about things that never were part of a doc dump release.

If anything, we have come to expect that doc dumps don't include everything held by the prosecutors.

Every doc dump has had missing support documents. Those exist but aren't included. I'm not talking about missing doc dump pages (we have identified some) - I'm talking about things that never were part of a doc dump release.

If anything, we have come to expect that doc dumps don't include everything held by the prosecutors.

LOL...that reinforces what I've always said. "The secret to happiness is...LOW expectations!"

I posted somewhere else a few days ago (duct tape thread) about there being a hair clip (heart type) found at the scene.

Someone was saying that the silver part of the tape had mostly worn off in front so maybe the heart was off to the side.

Could the heart hair clip make the heart on in the tape thus leaving residue that was already from the tape? (or something like that)?

I think part of the problem is that apparently the sticker residue was discovered by the FBI's Latent Print Ops Unit, and the reported finding of no stickers or fragments came from the Questioned Docs Unit. You've got to know that tape has made another stop or two, Trace Evidence Unit? Chemistry Unit? Those reports are conspicuously absent, but of course they exist. Just not released at this time.

Has anybody found any heart stickers etc in the background of latest pictures released?

Has anybody found any heart stickers etc in the background of latest pictures released?

Just checked out the photos again, this time trying to find hearts in any of them (gave the kitty's a rest hehe) :)
No hearts in the poor burrito that got molested by the girls...sorry couldn't resist ..
Hearts on the back of Annies phone that we have seen already and determined they are too small
Hearts on the Caylee pics
but also this...
This guy (name escapes me at this late hour) has quite a few red hearts in his tattoos (shamrocks too!)
http://photos.momlogic.com/galleries...y_photo_bucket
pic #58
Anyone remember his name?

I gather from the Duct tape match thread that FBI labs still retain 3 pieces of duct tape for analysis. Besides the search for finger prints, I would hope that there is still a chance that they are seeking to match the "Heart sticker shaped" adhesive residue on the piece of duct tape found across the mouth of Caylee's skull, with adhesive samples found on sticker backing sheets during December search and seizure at the Anthony home. I am picking that the sing heart sticker backing found stored with memorabilia will prove to be a vital piece of evidence?

Hi, my name is Kristie. I have been trying for hours to attach or insert an image but can't figure out how to do it. I have been going over and over this one particular picture taken by OCSO released on Feb 18 that I believe contains alot of interesting things including what looks like a silver heart shaped sticker. Please tell me how I can get this to you.

By the way, you're all terrific.

Thank you,
Kristie

Hi, my name is Kristie. I have been trying for hours to attach or insert an image but can't figure out how to do it. I have been going over and over this one particular picture taken by OCSO released on Feb 18 that I believe contains alot of interesting things including what looks like a silver heart shaped sticker. Please tell me how I can get this to you.

By the way, you're all terrific.

Thank you,
Kristie
Welcome Kristie.

I see this is your first post.

There are some restrictions until you have done a few posts (about 50?)

I do not know what you can and cant do at the moment. It might be easier if you just give me dirrections to the page you are looking at and which pic?

I guess you tried the "insert image" button top of message window?

Thank you for getting back to me. I only copied the photo to my computer so I will have to look for it tomorrow and get back to you then. Yes, I did try the "insert image" button. S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett