Status
Not open for further replies.
Two hearts in this pic.

2rw0twn.jpg

2wekxlw.jpg
2chx44x.jpg
o89g9d.jpg
Thanks.
Double thanks for the arrows and blow ups. I can see what you are referring to.

Yet more evidence that the heart thing was more than just an artistic touch - it was an obsession with KC.

I think the presence of any heart symbol at all with Caylee's remains is a damning piece of evidence in itself. It is KC's signature, trade mark, her "mark of Zorro"

Damning, but circumstantial. The clincher would be a match between the adhesive residue found on the skull duct tape, with adhesive on the sticker backings taken in the Anthony home searches. Three pieces of duct tape are still with FBI there is still a chance of a result.

I think there is a second heart sticker - the "puffy" sticker on cardboard remnant found at the remains site. It may have been part of a collage or scrapping page. Nice to see something like that in a photo from when Caylee was alive.

Thanks.
Double thanks for the arrows and blow ups. I can see what you are referring to.

Yet more evidence that the heart thing was more than just an artistic touch - it was an obsession with KC.

I think the presence of any heart symbol at all with Caylee's remains is a damning piece of evidence in itself. It is KC's signature, trade mark, her "mark of Zorro"

Damning, but circumstantial. The clincher would be a match between the adhesive residue found on the skull duct tape, with adhesive on the sticker backings taken in the Anthony home searches. Three pieces of duct tape are still with FBI there is still a chance of a result.

I think there is a second heart sticker - the "puffy" sticker on cardboard remnant found at the remains site. It may have been part of a collage or scrapping page. Nice to see something like that in a photo from when Caylee was alive.

Okay-Don't shoot me for my post....

The HEART theme...all the more reson for KC to single out THIS ZG due to the heart-shaped tattoo on her left hand....?

Correction

2jeacmq.jpg
I could see a heart with the "Wrong" arrow LOL

Little doubt that heart shapes are an obsession with KC. They are everywhere in her room, her paper "art" and her online "art" There are boxes of heart shaped things in the garage and Caylee's clothes and PJ's often had heart patterns. It may well be a family obsession. Finding a heart shape with Caylee's remains, placed on or near the body is a (pardon the pun) Dead Giveaway!

Okay-Don't shoot me for my post....

The HEART theme...all the more reson for KC to single out THIS ZG due to the heart-shaped tattoo on her left hand....?
Not to worry. There'll be no shootings around here.

Here's an idle thought.

If we were to collect an assortment of scrapbook style photos of small children that aren't Caylee and apply the same rigorous and detailed inspection, I wonder how many heart shapes we might uncover?

I could see a heart with the "Wrong" arrow LOL

Little doubt that heart shapes are an obsession with KC. They are everywhere in her room, her paper "art" and her online "art" There are boxes of heart shaped things in the garage and Caylee's clothes and PJ's often had heart patterns. It may well be a family obsession. Finding a heart shape with Caylee's remains, placed on or near the body is a (pardon the pun) Dead Giveaway!

Agreed. It's a Casey signature, isn't it? Like if someone found something Led Zeppelin related next to a crime I may have committed or a place I had allegedly had been they would know I'd been there!

Agreed. It's a Casey signature, isn't it? Like if someone found something Led Zeppelin related next to a crime I may have committed or a place I had allegedly had been they would know I'd been there!
Well they could certainly narrow it down to a couple of million 50+ year olds?
(Saw them in concert myself when all 4 alive and in their prime)

I'm trying to post a comparison between the Crime Scene Heart Sticker and a photo of Matt board.I hope this works. maybe one day I'll figure how to post side-by-side pics.

This is a link to the photo of the heart sticker on the matt board:
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html pic #9

This is a photo I took of a photo of mine with matt board I think is similar to the heart sticker Matt board:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=847&pictureid=6841

I think these Matt boards are very similar. But since one is degraded from being exposed to the elements I thought about using a piece of my Matt Board and trying replicate/ duplicate(?) the crime scene piece of Matt.
I don't know what I expect from this little experiment. Anyone have thoughts or suggestions about this?

I'm trying to post a comparison between the Crime Scene Heart Sticker and a photo of Matt board.I hope this works. maybe one day I'll figure how to post side-by-side pics.

This is a link to the photo of the heart sticker on the matt board:
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html pic #9

This is a photo I took of a photo of mine with matt board I think is similar to the heart sticker Matt board:
[IMG]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=847&pictureid=6841[/IMG]

I think these Matt boards are very similar. But since one is degraded from being exposed to the elements I thought about using a piece of my Matt Board and trying replicate/ duplicate(?) the crime scene piece of Matt.
I don't know what I expect from this little experiment. Anyone have thoughts or suggestions about this?

Here is your Matt board:

picture.php

And evidence heart:

attachment.php

Oh you Cheeky Monkey! Aren't you smart! lol
Thank you HP!

:thumb:

Until a month ago I couldn't post a link so I'm getting better!

Tell us more about your matt board. Is it common art or scrapping thing?
It's actually fairly common anywhere picture framing supplies are sold or custom framing is done. I used to do Matting and framing and did many of my own pics.

It's actually fairly common anywhere picture framing supplies are sold or custom framing is done. I used to do Matting and framing and did many of my own pics.
When I saw the Matt and Heart pic, My first thought was that it came from a framed photo of someone.

Matt board with evidence overlay:
attachment.php

Has anyone seen matt board like that in Anthony photos?

Well they could certainly narrow it down to a couple of million 50+ year olds?
(Saw them in concert myself when all 4 alive and in their prime)
Might have to bump that number up. Music tastes can be inherited. Both my young 'uns love Zep.

christee, I was looking through some of the OCSO photos and saw this one. Just wondered if this could be used as a backing for a photograph?. Are you are familiar with the item/material in the below pic?. tia

21ruc.jpg

Sharpened/Lightened/Cropped

Original Photo
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/208893.htm

christee, I was looking through some of the OCSO photos and saw this one. Just wondered if this could be used as a backing for a photograph?. Are you are familiar with the item/material in the below pic?. tia

21ruc.jpg

Sharpened/Lightened/Cropped

Original Photo
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/208893.htm
It looks like Mat board. The decorative cutout on the corner could be something new. It's been a few years since I've done custom work. Mat board can be used for a lot of art, photography and scrapbooking projects. When I first saw this pic I thought it might be the same Mat that was found with the heart. The corner design on the scrap(scrapbook) pic could have been done by KC or CA or they could have bought it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett