Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to bump that number up. Music tastes can be inherited. Both my young 'uns love Zep.

And I know I am OT, but mine loves Pink Floyd.

Getting back OT...:slap:

I think enzeder's mat board find in the OCSO photo's is consistent with what LE found at the disposal site, IMHO. I have not seen evidence, however, that a similar sticker was found.

And I know I am OT, but mine loves Pink Floyd.

Getting back OT...:slap:

I think enzeder's mat board find in the OCSO photo's is consistent with what LE found at the disposal site, IMHO. I have not seen evidence, however, that a similar sticker was found.

OT: (Are you saying "Old Timer"?) I'll see both sets of kids, and raise you a 12yr old grand kid. I like to think it's good breeding and a proper upbringing. Of course the music being indisputably brilliant helps.

Back on the matt.
I think various WSers have spotted the art type matting and that type of "puffy" sticker. I thought Christie's sample was interesting because it appeared as a format that you would decorate with stickers etc around a mounted photo. Perhaps the remnant found could have been from such an arrangement?

christee, I was looking through some of the OCSO photos and saw this one. Just wondered if this could be used as a backing for a photograph?. Are you are familiar with the item/material in the below pic?. tia

21ruc.jpg

Sharpened/Lightened/Cropped

Original Photo
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/208893.htm

Okay Peeps...I never really wanted to admit this here, but I am quite the crafty little geek. I do a lot of paper crafts - scrapbooking, card making and other stuff. To me, this looks like Bazzill cardstock that has been trimmed with a decorative corner punch.

Okay Peeps...I never really wanted to admit this here, but I am quite the crafty little geek. I do a lot of paper crafts - scrapbooking, card making and other stuff. To me, this looks like Bazzill cardstock that has been trimmed with a decorative corner punch.
Your secret is safe with me!
I won't tell a soul.

What would be handy is if we could spot some sort of scrapping page, or decorated photo surround, in the background of all the old pics and vids?

Your secret is safe with me!
I won't tell a soul.

What would be handy is if we could spot some sort of scrapping page, or decorated photo surround, in the background of all the old pics and vids?

It could be Bazzill cardstock/paper or now looking at it more closely, it almost looks more like the cardstock I buy at Hobby Lobby - and I'm not sure the cardstock sold at HL is truly Bazzill (an excellent quality of cardstock) or just a knock off. The cross hatching texture and vibrant color, along with the corner punch out definitely resembles scrapbooking paper. You can buy it at Micheals, Joann's, and Hobby Lobby - or any local scrapbooking store (and online of course). It could be matt board as well, but since it's adhered to what appears to be a book (in above photo) I think it's cardstock.

It could be Bazzill cardstock/paper or now looking at it more closely, it almost looks more like the cardstock I buy at Hobby Lobby - and I'm not sure the cardstock sold at HL is truly Bazzill (an excellent quality of cardstock) or just a knock off. The cross hatching texture and vibrant color, along with the corner punch out definitely resembles scrapbooking paper. You can buy it at Micheals, Joann's, and Hobby Lobby - or any local scrapbooking store (and online of course). It could be matt board as well, but since it's adhered to what appears to be a book (in above photo) I think it's cardstock.
What is most important is the small piece found at the remains site. Only useful if it can be matched with somebody eg KC. Having similar cardstock now is not a crime, though in KC case I'd give her 5 years for excessive scrapping with heart icons.

What is most important is the small piece found at the remains site. Only useful if it can be matched with somebody eg KC. Having similar cardstock now is not a crime, though in KC case I'd give her 5 years for excessive scrapping with heart icons.
I've been looking for family pics but none of them are close enough to get a good look at the Mat. If anybody can recommend a website to search for more pics I'd be happy to keep searching.
I have to say that the overlay HP did of my own example of Mat and the Mat/heart example was eerily similar. The pink scrapbook Mat looks too thick to be just cardstock (easier to see this on the blue Mat opposite the pink Mat).

And yes, HP, KC should be severly punished for Heart usage :whip2:

I've been looking for family pics but none of them are close enough to get a good look at the Mat. If anybody can recommend a website to search for more pics I'd be happy to keep searching.
I have to say that the overlay HP did of my own example of Mat and the Mat/heart example was eerily similar. The pink scrapbook Mat looks too thick to be just cardstock (easier to see this on the blue Mat opposite the pink Mat).

And yes, HP, KC should be severly punished for Heart usage :whip2:
I take it you are a recovering scrapaholic?

Sharing your obsession with the group was a good first step.

You could have wound up with First degree, Felony scrapping charges?

I have looked at photos too with no success.

With "Horse-face": in mind :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

I take it you are a recovering scrapaholic?

Sharing your obsession with the group was a good first step.

You could have wound up with First degree, Felony scrapping charges?

I have looked at photos too with no success.

With "Horse-face": in mind :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead
LOL
Or a recovering Mataholic!

Either way, I'm guilty of something!

:wink:

I agree that it looks like some sort of decorative card stock for scrapbooking, or something. I cut mat/mat my own artwork almost daily, and I've never used a mat that looked like that (Though, I have to admit, I only use white or cream mat. I like the "clean" look:)

I know custom mat can be ordered, and that it can be cut into many shapes, but I usually only see the center of the mat cut (sailboat shape, etc) and not the outer edges, as it would be hard to frame unless you were double matting. It just wouldn't fit a standard frame, and would be bulky for a scrapbook. It also looks just a weeee bit thin to be mat, to me.

Anyway, I agree, looks like a decorative edge punch and cardstock.

LOL
Or a recovering Mataholic!

Either way, I'm guilty of something!

:wink:
I think you are a Jedi of the sleuthing world.

You have turned the force of excessive scrapping to Good!

Obviously, KC has turned to the Dark Side!

May the Scrapping Force be with you!

I think you are a Jedi of the sleuthing world.

You have turned the force of excessive scrapping to Good!

Obviously, KC has turned to the Dark Side!

May the Scrapping Force be with you!
OMG that's just too funny for 2:30 in the morning!!

:applause:

Forgive me if I sound ignorant. Jumping into a thread I haven't visited in a while. Question. I thought in a much earlier doc dump, we learned there was eviedence of a broken picture frame found at the crime scene. If so, couldn't this picture have been matted and couldn't a heart sticker have been on the matt? So the mystery is what again?
Again, sorry if this is a stupid question. And I don't mean to be rude.
I guess my bottom line thought is this. Does THIS heart really matter? It's the heart placed on the duct tape that really counts. (DIRECTLY over Caylee's mouth-or so says NG nightly!)

Could someone please provide me a link to this document:

FBI LAB
QUANTICO, VA

TO: TAMPA ORLANDO RA-SA NICKOLAS B. SAVAGE

DATE: DECEMBER 22, 2008

REFERENCE: COMMUNICATION DATED DECEMBER 12, 2008

DATE SPECIMEN RECEIVED: DECEMBER 13, 2008

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WERE RECEIVED IN THE QUESTIONED DOCUMENTS UNIT ON DECEMBER 22, 2008:

ITEMS FROM MEDICAL EXAMINERS OFFICE:

Q62-Q64 DUCT TAPE

THIS REPORT CONTAINS THE RESULTS OF THE QUESTIONED DOCUMENT EXAMINATIONS.

RESULTS OF EXAMINATION:

THE Q62 THRU Q64 PIECES OF TAPE WERE EXAMINED FOR THE PRESENCE OF ANY STICKERS.

NO STICKERS OR STICKER FRAGMENT WERE OBSERVED ON THESE ITEMS.

REMARKS:

THE SUBMITTED SPECIMENS WILL BE RETURNED UNDER SEPARATE COVER. DIGITAL IMAGES OF Q62-Q64 ARE RETAINED.

LORIE L. GOTTESMAN-FBI EXAMINER
QUESTIONED DOCUMENTS UNIT

I saved it to my computer without saving the link and now I can't find it. TIA!

Forgive me if I sound ignorant. Jumping into a thread I haven't visited in a while. Question. I thought in a much earlier doc dump, we learned there was eviedence of a broken picture frame found at the crime scene. If so, couldn't this picture have been matted and couldn't a heart sticker have been on the matt? So the mystery is what again?
I guess my bottom line thought is this. Does THIS heart really matter? It's the heart placed on the duct tape that really counts. (DIRECTLY over Caylee's mouth-or so says NG nightly!)
The frame looked old, and not the type I would associate with scrapping type decorations, but even if the frame and heart on matting were originally together, the point of these items as evidence is to link them to Anthony home or perhaps disregard them as evidence.

No problem.
Ever since the Mat/heart pic was released and pieces of a picture frame was found, I've thought it possible there could have been a photo. If any part of that photo somehow made it through the six months in the woods, and that photo was of Caylee, her mother or both of them, then I would think that would be important evidence.

The sort of thing I have in mind is a photo with decorated surround like in this example:

attachment.php

The sort of thing I have in mind is a photo with decorated surround like in this example:

attachment.php
Right, it could be any type of frame. Based on the measurement of the width in LEs pic the Mat is at least 2". I'm thinking this width would be good for a pic 5x7" or larger.
I did see a couple of Matted and Framed photos on KCs BR wall but they weren't close-up shots so couldn't see any Mat detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV