Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, it could be any type of frame. Based on the measurement of the width in LEs pic the Mat is at least 2". I'm thinking this width would be good for a pic 5x7" or larger.
I did see a couple of Matted and Framed photos on KCs BR wall but they weren't close-up shots so couldn't see any Mat detail.
Did the pictures you noticed have sticker decoration?

Have you got a link to them?

No I don't think they did. I should have included the link before-sorry bout that!

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html
Pic #6
Since those pics are during the Dec. search, they can't themselves be of the possible pic with the remains. Best we could hope for is a pic that shows another pic in the background. I have looked, and see nothing like that, but then again I could not see any of the things that others could in crime scene pics.

Since those pics are during the Dec. search, they can't themselves be of the possible pic with the remains. Best we could hope for is a pic that shows another pic in the background. I have looked, and see nothing like that, but then again I could not see any of the things that others could in crime scene pics.
Oh, I didn't mean the BR photo could be the one with Mat/heart!

I only meant to show an example of a Mat/photo/frame in A's home. What I'd really like to find is exactly what you stated:

I wanna find a pic of a pic in the home!

Do you happen to know if there is a photo of the pieces of a picture frame they found at crime scene?

Thank you HP and Christee for the feedback posts. Again, forgive me if I'm wrong, I thought at the Caylee "site" LE found bits of a wooden photo frame and shards of glass perhaps from a photo frame. At some point common sense and logic have to be given a voice. For example, bits of matting with a puffy heart sticker are found at the scene. What are the odds that they AREN'T related/eveidence? Slim to none I say!

Speaking of heart stickers and duct tape... I caught just a few minutes of NG tonight. Did I hear her say that the defense has been given photos and a film of Caylee's skull with the duct tape wrapped around it as originally found? Will this photo be released to the public? I don't want to view it, but would be interested to hear a first-hand account of what the pics show. Any signs of a struggle, Caylee trying to pull the tape off? Ugh. this is so gross. Such a reminder of what a henious crime this was!

Thanks HP
I don't think thats just one frame. It could be 3! 1 complete frame and 8 other pieces of moulding.

I'm good at puzzles-maybe I'll make a print and cut them out.
I don't think LE considered it important and neither do I.

I am still struggling to understand how the duct tape was still attached to the mouth area of the skull, and not only that, but was also allegedly attached in such a way that it had kept the mandible in place (according to crime scene reports). How is this possible, since the tape would originally have been stuck to skin, which had all decomposed? Once that had happened, surely the tape would not have been physically 'attached' to anything, apart from the hair that we have learnt was caught up in it? Also, since there is evidence of apparent animal activity (scattering of bones), how likely is it that the skull and tape placement was not touched/moved/disturbed during such activity? Any ideas/explanations anyone? :waitasec:

I am still struggling to understand how the duct tape was still attached to the mouth area of the skull, and not only that, but was also allegedly attached in such a way that it had kept the mandible in place (according to crime scene reports). How is this possible, since the tape would originally have been stuck to skin, which had all decomposed? Once that had happened, surely the tape would not have been physically 'attached' to anything, apart from the hair that we have learnt was caught up in it? Also, since there is evidence of apparent animal activity (scattering of bones), how likely is it that the skull and tape placement was not touched/moved/disturbed during such activity? Any ideas/explanations anyone? :waitasec:
I have the same thoughts as you in this regard. I wonder what they mean by "mandible in place". Does that mean the mandible was still adjacent or found with the rest of the skull or does it mean that the mouth was closed. They were careful, according to the docs, to cut the hair in order to release the tape in such a way as to preserve the manner in which the tape was found. Is there some way to prove the tape was placed on an alive Caylee if the mouth were closed under the tape? Was there any remnants of skin left on the tape? Any entomological evidence, or lack thereof, that shows the mouth was closed and not open with maggots in it when the tape was placed? Sorry so graphic but I have wondered about the tape, mandible, how it stayed in placed etc, and these things have come to mind.

Thanks HP
I don't think thats just one frame. It could be 3! 1 complete frame and 8 other pieces of moulding.

I'm good at puzzles-maybe I'll make a print and cut them out.
JK
They do not look like "modern" frames that would be part of a scrapping decoration. I have old frames like that typically used with glass cover and photo behind held in by cardboard which forms the back. Not the sort of thing you put sticker on the front glass, or the cardboard back (not seen).

The only way I can come up with for this is that the tape was wrapped tightly around the entire skull at one point, to hold the jaw and hair in place.

The only way I can come up with for this is that the tape was wrapped tightly around the entire skull at one point, to hold the jaw and hair in place.

Yes, many people think that the tape was wrapped right around the skull but the crime scene reports do not support this belief. They refer only to a 'piece' of duct tape over the 'mouth area'. Also, as JWG notes on another thread, they describe some other separate pieces of tape found in the area as 'long', when the photos of them show that they are not very long at all, whereas they do not describe this particular piece as 'long'.

Speaking of heart stickers and duct tape... I caught just a few minutes of NG tonight. Did I hear her say that the defense has been given photos and a film of Caylee's skull with the duct tape wrapped around it as originally found? Will this photo be released to the public? I don't want to view it, but would be interested to hear a first-hand account of what the pics show. Any signs of a struggle, Caylee trying to pull the tape off? Ugh. this is so gross. Such a reminder of what a henious crime this was!

Yes, you heard right. NG said the picture would not be shown on her show. I am very curious about this due to all the speculation about the skull on the crime scene thread. I am one of the nut jobs who believes she can see the skull (a mistaken released photo) with tape that wraps all the way around the mouth area to the back of the skull.

I never thought I could see the book which turned out to be a kindercare sign. But it was something!

The thought is that the mistakenly released skull photo is pareidolia, which may be the case, but I can see it all the same. Seeing the real picture would prove or disprove this once and for all.

Regarding the disrespect aspect of the release of the skull picture, I think a picture is worth a thousand words and would clarify for peeps about the duct tape issue. Furthermore, Caylee's soul is in heaven and her spirit is with God. Anyone can see a skull at a museum. You just don't know who's it was. If you want to get really grossed out, check out the killing fields.

They do not look like "modern" frames that would be part of a scrapping decoration. I have old frames like that typically used with glass cover and photo behind held in by cardboard which forms the back. Not the sort of thing you put sticker on the front glass, or the cardboard back (not seen).
The frames do look rough but I wonder if that's from being in the woods. As for the glass, if you have a sentimental item like a piece of clothing, then you could use a Shadow Box frame or a regular frame and not use a piece of glass. You can frame anything any way you want.

Just noticed some wooden frames amongst junk in KC's room:

attachment.php

I wonder why those 3 frames are on the bed? Did LE take everything on the bed as evidence?
Somebody piled a lot of stuff up. I guessed it was Cindy. Could have been LE? Hard to imagine where it would all go if put away?

I don't think this will be released to the public, but will be released in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett