Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, many people think that the tape was wrapped right around the skull but the crime scene reports do not support this belief. They refer only to a 'piece' of duct tape over the 'mouth area'. Also, as JWG notes on another thread, they describe some other separate pieces of tape found in the area as 'long', when the photos of them show that they are not very long at all, whereas they do not describe this particular piece as 'long'.

We don't have all the crime scene reports. If you read through them, you will notice there are pages missing. I personally believe the duct tape was wrapped all the around her head. If it had just been on her mouth, they would not have needed to cut it away from the hair.

I do believe the hair will be important because it can give the details of ALL the drugs that baby had been subjected to for months. That I believe will be a real kicker in this case.

Somebody piled a lot of stuff up. I guessed it was Cindy. Could have been LE? Hard to imagine where it would all go if put away?

I believe LE piled those things on the bed, to take for evidence. If you look at the first numbered pictures of the room, that stuff was in the closet.

We don't have all the crime scene reports. If you read through them, you will notice there are pages missing. I personally believe the duct tape was wrapped all the around her head. If it had just been on her mouth, they would not have needed to cut it away from the hair.

I do believe the hair will be important because it can give the details of ALL the drugs that baby had been subjected to for months. That I believe will be a real kicker in this case.
The documents p3378 describe the tape as "appears to have caught up the hair along the side of the skull. This is what appears to have kept the tape in place"

I believe LE piled those things on the bed, to take for evidence. If you look at the first numbered pictures of the room, that stuff was in the closet.
I hope you're right. If they took all the stuff piled on the bed into evidence then they have the diary.

I hope you're right. If they took all the stuff piled on the bed into evidence then they have the diary.
LE were quite explicit in description of what they took. There is no mention of the diary, or say "journal" which may have refered to it. They did not take every item shown piled on the bed.

LE's report of the location of the Duct tape on the skull:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...erypages3374to3463/1/lg/3374-3463_Page_42.htm

To me, this description indicates the tape was only across the mouth, not all around the skull. JMO

I know this doc has been posted and discussed before-just thought I'd throw it out there again.

I am wondering why the hair was still attached to the duct tape and how much of it was stuck (if any) to the duct tape. Sure is a gruesome read!
So sad,
-riddlez:nerves:

I wonder why the adhesive on the sticker came off but not on the tape? Seems like if the skull had been in the water that long the tape would have come off or at last partially.

I wonder why the adhesive on the sticker came off but not on the tape? Seems like if the skull had been in the water that long the tape would have come off or at last partially.

I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember reference to the duct tape being plumber's industrial strength on NG when the news first broke of the skull being found with duct tape attached. (no link...sorry)
That could be why the sticky side stayed in tact.
:cow:

I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember reference to the duct tape being plumber's industrial strength on NG when the news first broke of the skull being found with duct tape attached. (no link...sorry)
That could be why the sticky side stayed in tact.
:cow:
NG makes stuff up.

"Plumbers industrial strength" is just the noise you get when you waggle NG's lips up and down near a microphone.

It has been clearly described that the tape "stayed in place" because it remained stuck/entangled with hair. Otherwise it would no doubt have fallen off as the flesh it was attached to was decomposed. The sticker did fall off, but left a residue of adhesive on the outside of the duct tape. I see no problem with that descripion?

NG makes stuff up.

"Plumbers industrial strength" is just the noise you get when you waggle NG's lips up and down near a microphone.
It has been clearly described that the tape "stayed in place" because it remained stuck/entangled with hair. Otherwise it would no doubt have fallen off as the flesh it was attached to was decomposed. The sticker did fall off, but left a residue of adhesive on the outside of the duct tape. I see no problem with that descripion?

Ok... I needed that LAUGH! :rolling:

Ok, here's what I don't get. If the tape was only across the mouth and all that held it in place was the hair, wouldn't the tape fall away as the flesh decayed and the hair fell away from the scalp? (I am assuming a "completely skeletonized" skull would no longer have hair attached, correct?)

Ok, here's what I don't get. If the tape was only across the mouth and all that held it in place was the hair, wouldn't the tape fall away as the flesh decayed and the hair fell away from the scalp? (I am assuming a "completely skeletonized" skull would no longer have hair attached, correct?)
Maybe I am just gullible, I just accepted the description from LE.

For what its worth: I imagine at least a large amount of hair staying in place. My only comparison is mummified heads etc seen on TV, where some hair seems to remain in place. Perhaps "glued" in place by residues of flesh/body fluids etc? Similarly the flesh was gone but some sort of residual "goo" effect may have remained.

I'm confused . . . 2/18 docs pp 3415

"Duct tape was lying on front of the skull, over the mouth area. The exterior non-sticky side of the duct tape at the front of the skull appeared to have worn away."

So where was the heart shaped sticker again? couldn't be over the mouth area or the above statement would not be true. . . . (did I miss previous posts about this?)

Just a thought...

Duct tape is very sticky.
As the flesh went away and the water ebbed and flowed around the body.. is it possible the tape lifted off and laid on the hair and re-stuck as it dried?

Seems to me that very sticky stuff like duct tape can stay stuck even when exposed to water. Have you ever washed a t-shirt in the washing machine only later to discover that you didn't remove a sticker of some sort like "I voted!" and remnants of the sticker are still there? The top papery part of the sticker might not be in very good shape, but the sticky part is still there... I think the duct tape could still be stuck to original surfaces possibly.

Just a thought...

Duct tape is very sticky.
As the flesh went away and the water ebbed and flowed around the body.. is it possible the tape lifted off and laid on the hair and re-stuck as it dried?
I've been trying to find the doc that I believe talks about all the root growth that was found winding throughout the remains and that these roots may have helped keep some items from moving and shifting. Course, no telling how much root growth had occurred before TS Faye hit!

Ah, here it is:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_11.htm

I just thought it was interesting info

Yes, you heard right. NG said the picture would not be shown on her show. I am very curious about this due to all the speculation about the skull on the crime scene thread. I am one of the nut jobs who believes she can see the skull (a mistaken released photo) with tape that wraps all the way around the mouth area to the back of the skull.

I never thought I could see the book which turned out to be a kindercare sign. But it was something!

The thought is that the mistakenly released skull photo is pareidolia, which may be the case, but I can see it all the same. Seeing the real picture would prove or disprove this once and for all.

Regarding the disrespect aspect of the release of the skull picture, I think a picture is worth a thousand words and would clarify for peeps about the duct tape issue. Furthermore, Caylee's soul is in heaven and her spirit is with God. Anyone can see a skull at a museum. You just don't know who's it was. If you want to get really grossed out, check out the killing fields.

Honey, you're NOT a nut job!!! MANY have "seen" lots here in photos. I have only seen a very few photos related to this case cause of my slow-dial-up connections/conditions...
Re: the "book" I was the poster discrediting this at every given opportunity calling it a "flat, yellow, cardboard sign, possibly a Yard Sale sign". I was right. So hold fast to your beliefs. You may one day prove your theory RIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV