Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Kristie.

I see this is your first post.

There are some restrictions until you have done a few posts (about 50?)

I do not know what you can and cant do at the moment. It might be easier if you just give me dirrections to the page you are looking at and which pic?

I guess you tried the "insert image" button top of message window?

*my bold.
hercule's quite right. i remember not even being able to message people until i'd been here for about 2 weeks
welcome-1.gif

The heart sticker has been a source of puzzlement for me. One time I think Casey put it there, but it makes no sense considering her other actions. This morning it occurred to me that it is possible that LA found Caylee's body upon Casey's instructions, but didn't have the opportunity to move it. Is it possible that LA put the sticker on Caylee's mouth? I know, it's a reach, but that seems the only way to find something in this case. Or perhaps CA knew he was going to find her body where Casey told him to look, and CA sent the little heart sticker with LA to place on Caylee. I'm letting my imagination run wild on this one. One thing's for sure. The sticker didn't just "land" across Caylee's mouth. It had to be someone who cared about her who placed it there. :confused:

Thank you for getting back to me. I only copied the photo to my computer so I will have to look for it tomorrow and get back to you then. Yes, I did try the "insert image" button. S

Welcome Kristie...I've been lurking for years and a member since last year, but still can't help....thanks for trying and for the research. I'll look for your post tomorrow in hopes you located the image again. Sounds interesting.

Just checked out the photos again, this time trying to find hearts in any of them (gave the kitty's a rest hehe) :)
No hearts in the poor burrito that got molested by the girls...sorry couldn't resist ..
Hearts on the back of Annies phone that we have seen already and determined they are too small
Hearts on the Caylee pics
but also this...
This guy (name escapes me at this late hour) has quite a few red hearts in his tattoos (shamrocks too!)
http://photos.momlogic.com/galleries...y_photo_bucket
pic #58
Anyone remember his name?

I can't find the pic but it sounds like you are referring to SD- I can't type out his name. But those are his intials, maybe it can spark your memory.

Welcome Kristie.

I see this is your first post.

There are some restrictions until you have done a few posts (about 50?)

I do not know what you can and cant do at the moment. It might be easier if you just give me dirrections to the page you are looking at and which pic?

I guess you tried the "insert image" button top of message window?
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set4/1/lg/196920.htm

Above is the link to the photo that I refer to as "The Picture" because there are so many things in this photo (yes, even a cat which I think is part of a blanket). If you start at the left-hand bottom corner of the picture you will see what looks like a dried out leaf with something written in a black marker (still trying to figure this out). Immediately above the far right corner of this leaf you will see another that has a shape cut out of it (like a missing piece of a puzzle) and above that and a little to the right is a silver heart laying sideways. It seems to match one of the stickers taken from the home but I can't find the link for that picture. I'll keep looking.

There are other great photos in this group under Case Photos Released 2/18/2009 - Set 4. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set4/1/lg/196920.htm

Above is the link to the photo that I refer to as "The Picture" because there are so many things in this photo (yes, even a cat which I think is part of a blanket). If you start at the left-hand bottom corner of the picture you will see what looks like a dried out leaf with something written in a black marker (still trying to figure this out). Immediately above the far right corner of this leaf you will see another that has a shape cut out of it (like a missing piece of a puzzle) and above that and a little to the right is a silver heart laying sideways. It seems to match one of the stickers taken from the home but I can't find the link for that picture. I'll keep looking.

There are other great photos in this group under Case Photos Released 2/18/2009 - Set 4. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case
Thanks Kristie.

Those sets of photos have been discussed, but I can't remember that particular photo being studied, so great sleuthing.

I am a bit of a sceptic when it comes to details seen in photos. I have trouble seeing the detail you and others describe. I am very disapointed I can not see the cat! I would need to have circles and arrows added. When you have the power to post or someone else here might add some pointers.

In later sets in that same release of photos there are shots from the searches showing stickers etc in KC's bedroom

On my way to bed(i was confused, lost), I revisited that 4th set of OCSO pics that Kristie(no relation, lol) referred to. Blowing images up to 400% is good and bad. In upper r corner it looks like part of a picture frame. I can't tell if that's a big brown leaf or what inside the "frame".
Just below the orange markers is a piece of silver duct tape.

This kind of obsessive behavior results from lack of new documents to examine. At least I didn't see any "kitties"! :abnormal:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set4/1/lg/196929.htm

On my way to bed(i was confused, lost), I revisited that 4th set of OCSO pics that Kristie(no relation, lol) referred to. Blowing images up to 400% is good and bad. In upper r corner it looks like part of a picture frame. I can't tell if that's a big brown leaf or what inside the "frame".
Just below the orange markers is a piece of silver duct tape.

This kind of obsessive behavior results from lack of new documents to examine. At least I didn't see any "kitties"! :abnormal:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set4/1/lg/196929.htm
The reason I first found WS was all the excitement over skulls and books in the first pics.

I have tried to see all these "things" ever since and as I recall nothing has been what it seems?

My favourite is still the kitty. I know it was not really there, but at least I could see what was being described.

The reason I first found WS was all the excitement over skulls and books in the first pics.

I have tried to see all these "things" ever since and as I recall nothing has been what it seems?

My favourite is still the kitty. I know it was not really there, but at least I could see what was being described.

And that "spotted" Kitty was something else indeed!!! So, after a few months have passed, what do you now think that "kitty" was? Just an optical illusion or perhaps a blanket or something that REALLY had a kitty print. Just wondering? It honestly freaks me out cause it looks "too" much like a kitty print, rather than an illusion....

(As someone who NEVER saw the book as a book...instead, saw it as a flat yellow advertising sign....Who was right? Oh yeah...me!)

And that "spotted" Kitty was something else indeed!!! So, after a few months have passed, what do you now think that "kitty" was? Just an optical illusion or perhaps a blanket or something that REALLY had a kitty print. Just wondering? It honestly freaks me out cause it looks "too" much like a kitty print, rather than an illusion....

(As someone who NEVER saw the book as a book...instead, saw it as a flat yellow advertising sign....Who was right? Oh yeah...me!)
I knew from the start it was not a kitty. The scale was all wrong It would have to have been tiny and I commented that at the time. Like all the photo things, it was a combination of leaves and light and dark and the human tendency to see vague info as ordered shapes, especially faces. There are some famous examples such as a huge face on mars? It's all loosely described as optical illusion, and at WS with a huge double dash of wishful thinking!

PS I think we are OT and should move photo snooping to the crime scene photo thread.

I refuse to give in to the kitties, or birdies, puppies or frogs. That's why I only mentioned a picture frame and a piece of tape.

:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

oops sorry-OT!

Time for bed

Just to get back On Topic:

I gather from the Duct tape match thread that FBI labs still retain 3 pieces of duct tape for analysis. Besides the search for finger prints, I would hope that there is still a chance that they are seeking to match the "Heart sticker shaped" adhesive residue on the piece of duct tape found across the mouth of Caylee's skull, with adhesive samples found on sticker backing sheets during December search and seizure at the Anthony home. I am picking that the sing heart sticker backing found stored with memorabilia will prove to be a vital piece of evidence?

Just to get back On Topic:

I gather from the Duct tape match thread that FBI labs still retain 3 pieces of duct tape for analysis. Besides the search for finger prints, I would hope that there is still a chance that they are seeking to match the "Heart sticker shaped" adhesive residue on the piece of duct tape found across the mouth of Caylee's skull, with adhesive samples found on sticker backing sheets during December search and seizure at the Anthony home. I am picking that the sing heart sticker backing found stored with memorabilia will prove to be a vital piece of evidence?

NG continues to open most each and every show with the blanket statement that Caylee's body was found with a heart shaped sticker placed directly over her duct-taped mouth. What say you?

NG continues to open most each and every show with the blanket statement that Caylee's body was found with a heart shaped sticker placed directly over her duct-taped mouth. What say you?
There is a thread in parking lot I think just on NG show opener!

Apparently she is still "Searching for a MISSING 2 yr old"

I have not seen confirmation of where the heart was along the length of the duct tape. The area that was directly over the mouth seems unlikely because there is a description of the tape and silver coating being worn away in mouth area

There is a thread in parking lot I think just on NG show opener!

Apparently she is still "Searching for a MISSING 2 yr old"

I have not seen confirmation of where the heart was along the length of the duct tape. The area that was directly over the mouth seems unlikely because there is a description of the tape and silver coating being worn away in mouth area

NG is discussing a child who's mother duct-taped her mouth and place a heart-shaped sticker DIRECTLY over the mouth. This perp is only known as "TOT-MOM". Gag me. Hope when the trial is over, I NEVER hear that particicular phrase ever again!!!!!!!!

KC has been called the "TOT-MOM" so often, she could probably get a SSN under this name with no problems....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett