Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of laundry bag was it? If it were a canvas type with drawstring, it wouldn't just tear open and when wet, drawstring wouldn't come undone. How could skull fall out? Is it possible that Caylee was in laundry bag up to her neck to keep hands and legs from moving around?

The presence of the sticker on little Caylee's mouth can be spun equally by the defense and the prosecution. It has no more weight as pointing to an accident than it does as an intentional act. It will, however, be sure to sicken the jurors who are presented with this evidence.

To me, the heart shaped sticker seems almost serial killerish (new word). Many serial killers leave or take momentos. I think that if they can tie the sticker to KC, that screams malice and forethought. With her seemingly uncaring and all about me attitude, tied to a sticker placed on the duct tape that you placed over your child's mouth....definitely serial killer material there.

Both the sticker and blanket could have been 5 seconds of remorse (all KC could probably muster) or doing what she thought any other mother might do or the blanket at least could simply be because it was with her at the time.

I don't see how the defense is going to spin this to look like this makes her more human. Since their case has been built around the invisi-nanny since the beginning, I don't see how any of this helps them at all.

Big win for the prosecution if able to tie these items to KC.

Maybe every time the tape was put on, there was a heart or other sticker added. Caylee always got a sticker on the tape when her mouth was taped.
Maybe that's why there was (apparently) frequently red rashy-like marks around her mouth. Maybe that baby knew to expect the tape and the sticker.

Miss Casey won't be taking the witness stand.

The defense will be reduced to relying on a series of character witnesses, chief among them her combative and unappealing family members.

It will also attack the forensic evidence. The fact that there was a heart sticker placed across Caylee's mouth points to her mother as the murderer, not an unrelated and non-existent third party.

No doubt the words used by the prosecution when introducing the death photos into evidence will include the words 'cold', 'callous' and 'monstrous'.

I see this as being a very, very bad development for Baez' ability to get a jury to believe that Casey was not her daughter's killer.

OK, but then the defense has to explain the sticker. Caylee did not put the sticker on there herself.

If it was put there after Caylee died, then why didn't Casey take the duct tape off of her, and why did she just dump her in the woods?

Then the defense has to explain why a mother would plan to chloroform her baby daughter. Did she really expect her to wake up again?

I can't see any factors as pluses for the defense.
---------------------------------------------------------

OK. So speaking as the defense:

It wasn't put there after death. It was put there as a token of love as she put her to sleep. She is guilty of child abuse and neglect, with the use of Chloroform and leaving her child alone, but she is not guilty of murdering her child. She had every intention of retrieving an alive Caylee.

I can't fathom the thoughts inside this monster's mind!
Is the defense still going to blame this on the imaginary nanny?
The killer of this beautiful child is one evil, and souless being!

She killed her baby and then went about her everyday goings on as if nothing ever happened. Fun and games. Parties and boyfriends. Shopping and running around. Lies, lies, and more lies.

She killed little Caylee and never gave her another thought!

You know I've never been a death penalty supporter, but I am now. Casey Anthony is a dangerous, and evil being alive on this earth. I can't think of a punishment that's appropriate for her!
I am sickened and so sad that this adorable child endured such horrors in her short life.

What kind of laundry bag was it? If it were a canvas type with drawstring, it wouldn't just tear open and when wet, drawstring wouldn't come undone. How could skull fall out? Is it possible that Caylee was in laundry bag up to her neck to keep hands and legs from moving around?
The MR saw a gray bag- perhaps the laundry bag had partially emerged from the black plastic bag.

Hmmmmm another thought.

Wonder if this is why GA and CA and possibly LA are requesting immunity.

CA lied about them going swimming or they did but KC, in a snit, just pulls the last clothes Caylee has on back on.

GA says the last time he saw them was the 16th and the outfits don't match.

Missing items from house, blanket, laundry bag, etc.

Cindy would have known what was missing.

This could tie all of them into a coverup.

:clap:

Miss Casey won't be taking the witness stand.

The defense will be reduced to relying on a series of character witnesses, chief among them her combative and unappealing family members.

It will also attack the forensic evidence. The fact that there was a heart sticker placed across Caylee's mouth points to her mother as the murderer, not an unrelated and non-existent third party.

No doubt the words used by the prosecution when introducing the death photos into evidence will include the words 'cold', 'callous' and 'monstrous'.

I see this as being a very, very bad development for Baez' ability to get a jury to believe that Casey was not her daughter's killer.

Very astute observations, DianeB.

Has anyone thought that by putting the heart sticker on the duct tape over Caylee's mouth the was giving her a final send-off by giving her the kiss of death? There isn't one thing that's led me to believe that Casey loved Caylee, ever, and in my mind I can almost read hers (God help me in saying this) when she placed that sticker. When Casey said Caylee wasn't in a better place to LE, she missed the boat because imho, one more second in the hands of this so-called mother was torture for this baby...God Rest Her Little Soul and may the burn in L...

It sure looks that way, Agave. I can't wait to read everything to see what these people were really up to all this time and how much they did try to thwart this investigation.

Even if the top was white and isn't the one in the video...it still isn't what George said she was wearing that day. There are other discrepancies coming to light now, too.

Oh, that is a disturbing thought.

I believe she put the sticker over the tape to give a final jab at CA. This just adds to the fact KC is obviously the sick and twisted individual I always thought her to be! I cant say how much I truely hate her. I wanna take a sheet of heart shaped stickers and shove them down her scrawny throat!!!

If true, this is obviously a crushing blow to the defense and any hope/prayer they had of defending Casey against the murder one charge. Clearly, it works in favor of the SA's arguments that it was a premeditated murder. I expect that the SA will have no trouble obtaining DP with this piece of evidence.

Again, if we assume it's true, it's pretty self explanatory re: why the SA will use it to demonstrate premeditation: who the heck would place a heart sticker over the duct tape they'd just used to kill their child?

GOOD ONE! ha! yes, I do agree with you.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Maybe every time the tape was put on, there was a heart or other sticker added. Caylee always got a sticker on the tape when her mouth was taped.
Maybe that's why there was (apparently) frequently red rashy-like marks around her mouth. Maybe that baby knew to expect the tape and the sticker.

As sick as that sounds I can almost see it happening, and maybe Klee got to pick out the sticker. She may have even been the one to place it on the duct tape as a reward of sorts.

I think I'll be having nightmares tonight :behindbar

The point is that against the murder one charge, hearts and Winnie the Pooh work as exculpatory evidence, not inculpatory evidence.

In the sentencing phase, but not the guilt phase, IMO.

---------------------------------------------------------

OK. So speaking as the defense:

It wasn't put there after death. It was put there as a token of love as she put her to sleep. She is guilty of child abuse and neglect, with the use of Chloroform and leaving her child alone, but she is not guilty of murdering her child. She had every intention of retrieving an alive Caylee.

But under Florida law, any type of child abuse or neglect that results in the child's death equals murder.

What was she saying with the heart sticker?

I love you, but you have to die to free us both?

The way I'm seeing this is the duct tape was used to keep Kaylee quiet. The sticker was a way for a very evil person to finish it off, much like placing a bow on a gift. A spiteful thing. I imagine Caylee enjoyed stickers like any kid would, so the act of placing a pretty sticker on top of the horrible duct tape gave the person doing it some smug satisfaction.
The covering of her mouth also could have been symbolic to her, tired of her talking, tired of her maybe repeating something, silencing her problem forever.

I am sickened by everything coming out, it was bad enough before!

VB

Could be. I proposed that it wasn't the first time KC could have used Chloroform to put Caylee to sleep in the car.

Do you suppose the heart signifies some "ritual" protection?

As sick as that sounds I can almost see it happening, and maybe Klee got to pick out the sticker. She may have even been the one to place it on the duct tape as a reward of sorts.

I think I'll be having nightmares tonight :behindbar

:cold: I shudder to think what was going on all day long when kc had Caylee. In no way is kc able to care for a happy, go-lucky, active child who is not potty-trained....no way....kc would have lost it with the potty training alone....this is not good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member