Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so---caseys car annnd~~~~~either c's g's or l's.

hmm, i can't guess yet.

I know they tested a similar make and model from a junk yard to get a "control" reading. Is this the second car he's talking about?

We don't have enough evidence yet to know exactly what happened, but I do know duct tape is used in sexually molesting children. The heart on duct tape over the mouth is highly reminiscent of the pedophile serial killer in John Saul's novel "Perfect Nightmare" which was out in paperback last spring - I found it in the new section of books at my grocery store and it was obviously just put out at that time, although it was originally published hardback in 2006.

Interesting point-- the heart-sticker also resonates on that creepy level with me-- the heart would essentially look like a different mouth superimposed over the tape. The image of a little red heart over a mouth immediately made me think of Geisha-style make-up, a prim little quiet mouth that is often exoticized and eroticized.
42-16075033.jpg

The coupling of something overtly childlike (a heart sticker) with such iconographic resonance (the sexual allure and mystery of the Geisha) made me, unfortunately, think of child *advertiser censored* WAY before I contemplated the potential that the sticker was placed out of sentimentality or remorse.

I haven't read all of the documents released today but as far as the information about the heart sticker, in my opinion I don't believe that it was a sign or indication of love or remorse on KC's part. An earlier poster mentioned that if anything it reflected upon KC's maturity level -I agree but taking that one step further - why or what would have caused her to display that kind of immaturity, almost like child's play....so I have to wonder if KC actually applied the sticker to the duct tape to make Caylee think that they were playing a game, hoping that Caylee would look in the mirror, see the heart and never know what was coming next. KC had to cover her mouth so that the chloroform wouldn't be inhaled orally potentially causing Caylee to scream or cry out from it burning & irratating her throat before she actually passed out. Instead KC held a rag/cloth to Caylee's nose. Did KC then, after Caylee became unconscious, smother, strangle or use some other method to kill her or did KC continue to hold a chloroformed rag/cloth to Caylee's nose again and again until her breathing stopped? I don't know but regardless, that heart sticker, IMO DOES NOT represent any feelings of love or remorse.
(Bolded by me)
"Dental Medicine. A Manual Of Dental Materia Medica And Therapeutics"

Dr. Spark recommends highly, as a hemostatic agent, a solution composed of chloroform 2 parts, water 200 parts. He claims that it acts with a rapidity that is truly marvelous, and it has not the slightest disagreeable taste. It is useful in all operations upon the mouth and throat. Dr. A. Guerin, of Paris, claims that death from chloroform may be avoided if inhaled exclusively through the mouth, holding the nose. When death occurs from stoppage of the heart, the cardiac muscular fibres cease to contract under the influence of a reflex action exerted by the nasal nerves on the pneumo-gastric, stimulating the inhibitory power of the latter on the heart. When a rabbit is made to inhale chloroform directly through an opening in the trachea, the drug has no effect whatever on the heart. On the contrary, when the chloroform is held before the nose of the rabbit, the heart immediately stops.

Hmmm. To me, the heart shape sticker does indicate a sign of remorse... it is very macarbe and I understand how people are so outraged, however I think this piece of information does give a level of insight into how Casey functioned that day.

Also interesting is that Casey had the time to find this sticker and strategically place it as she did, that indicates that she wasn't rushed or too anxious of disposing the body.

Hmmm. To me, the heart shape sticker does indicate a sign of remorse... it is very macarbe and I understand how people are so outraged, however I think this piece of information does give a level of insight into how Casey functioned that day.

Also interesting is that Casey had the time to find this sticker and strategically place it as she did, that indicates that she wasn't rushed or too anxious of disposing the body.

The two and a half days in the trunk points to that too. I'd really like to know what really happened. :confused:

Yes. If Caylee died the night of June 15th, then perhaps the sticker was put on the tape on June 18th when she came to the house and borrowed the shovel.

I haven't read all of the documents released today but as far as the information about the heart sticker, in my opinion I don't believe that it was a sign or indication of love or remorse on KC's part. An earlier poster mentioned that if anything it reflected upon KC's maturity level -<respectfully snipped>

Interesting. Especially if we consider other specific signs of KC's immaturity:
- the letter to Dakota - including the 'sleep over' invite - it was written as if by a contemporary, not as if from a young adult to a young teen
- in many of the partying photos KC can be seen wearing a variety of bracelets of the sort most girls grow out of by their mid teens

(side note that is odd before someone else points it out - but the bracelets are like kid jewelery in nature, yet she wears age-appropriate necklaces? Odd, but no matter... )

I'm sure there are more examples, but those two just popped into mind

- the letter to Dakota - including the 'sleep over' invite - it was written as if by a contemporary, not as if from a young adult to a young teen
- in many of the partying photos KC can be seen wearing a variety of bracelets of the sort most girls grow out of by their mid teens

(side note that is odd before someone else points it out - but the bracelets are like kid jewelery in nature, yet she wears age-appropriate necklaces? Odd, but no matter... )

KC is so obviously immature why did C &G let her keep custody of Caylee?

She is not only immature but just plain dim.

Oh I agree. KC has many elements of immaturity. It was just my opinion that this particular act, the heart sticker on the duct tape over the mouth, wasn't done as an afterthought displaying her remorse or love or whatever :crazy: due to immaturity. Again just my opinion.

Quoting myself here. I wanted to repost this because I added a reference that I found that illustrates my point.

I haven't read all of the documents released today but as far as the information about the heart sticker, in my opinion I don't believe that it was a sign or indication of love or remorse on KC's part. An earlier poster mentioned that if anything it reflected upon KC's maturity level -I agree but taking that one step further - why or what would have caused her to display that kind of immaturity, almost like child's play....so I have to wonder if KC actually applied the sticker to the duct tape to make Caylee think that they were playing a game, hoping that Caylee would look in the mirror, see the heart and never know what was coming next. KC had to cover her mouth so that the chloroform wouldn't be inhaled orally potentially causing Caylee to scream or cry out from it burning & irratating her throat before she actually passed out. Instead KC held a rag/cloth to Caylee's nose. Did KC then, after Caylee became unconscious, smother, strangle or use some other method to kill her or did KC continue to hold a chloroformed rag/cloth to Caylee's nose again and again until her breathing stopped? I don't know but regardless, that heart sticker, IMO DOES NOT represent any feelings of love or remorse.
(Bolded by me)
"Dental Medicine. A Manual Of Dental Materia Medica And Therapeutics"

Dr. Spark recommends highly, as a hemostatic agent, a solution composed of chloroform 2 parts, water 200 parts. He claims that it acts with a rapidity that is truly marvelous, and it has not the slightest disagreeable taste. It is useful in all operations upon the mouth and throat. Dr. A. Guerin, of Paris, claims that death from chloroform may be avoided if inhaled exclusively through the mouth, holding the nose. When death occurs from stoppage of the heart, the cardiac muscular fibres cease to contract under the influence of a reflex action exerted by the nasal nerves on the pneumo-gastric, stimulating the inhibitory power of the latter on the heart. When a rabbit is made to inhale chloroform directly through an opening in the trachea, the drug has no effect whatever on the heart. On the contrary, when the chloroform is held before the nose of the rabbit, the heart immediately stops.

I am still blown away by that little fact myself, SuziQ!

George DID know better, and I believe Cindy knew what she smelled also.

:mad:

I agree that they knew something was horribly wrong. They had spoken to Casey, they knew it was her. I don't think they wanted to consider the idea that it was Caylee. They wanted to see Casey, make her produce Caylee and then find out what kind of trouble Casey was in. Not defending it, just that they did not know it was Caylee. They feared it, but held out hope that they were wrong.

Seeing how Cindy has reacted to Casey being charged in the death of her own daughter is there really any doubt that she would have covered for her in the death of someone else unrelated?

Oh I agree. KC has many elements of immaturity. It was just my opinion that this particular act, the heart sticker on the duct tape over the mouth, wasn't done as an afterthought displaying her remorse or love or whatever :crazy: due to immaturity. Again just my opinion.

i think i know where you're going and i've had this thought myself.
my children get ideas of what they want to see during summer hols and most of the time i give in. a good few years back my eldest son wanted to see a real desert, w/ dunes and neverending sand etc so as usual i gave in and headed off to north africa (the sahara was closest) my, then almost 3yr old daughter left her favourite sun hat at the airport. a sun hat is a must and she refused to wear any other one. she'd always loved a particular pair of small diamond stud earrings i have and i'd promised she could wear them when she was a 'big girl'. fortunately i was wearing them that day so i took one off and put it in the side of the hat.
she only took it off at bedtime b/c i promised she could keep the hat w/ her!
this is the kind of trick all mothers know ... even casey.
i realise that a diamond stud in a sun hat and a sticker on duct tape are very different - but the basic method of getting a child to feel comfortable about something, is not.
i'm not saying that i fully believe this is what happened, but i do see it as possible.
if this is the kajillionth post saying the same thing then i apologize. after i read a little of the info coming out yesterday i felt quite emotional and imposed a TO on myself in case i said anything seemingly indelicate or even offensive to some, so i don't know how much has already been said but i'm trying to catch up.

What it a Heart Shape Sticker of a impression of a sticker. Because during a jail house interview, CA ask KC where is her Heart Shaped ring. Maybe this left an impression on the tape. Also, There are Photos that were taken from CA Phone and in one of the pics is a lady with CA, KC and Caylee she is also wearing a shirt with what looks like heart shapes on the sleave of the shirt the kind you might IRON on.

What it a Heart Shape Sticker of a impression of a sticker. Because during a jail house interview, CA ask KC where is her Heart Shaped ring. Maybe this left an impression on the tape. Also, There are Photos that were taken from CA Phone and in one of the pics is a lady with CA, KC and Caylee she is also wearing a shirt with what looks like heart shapes on the sleave of the shirt the kind you might IRON on.

i think they found the actual stcker, just no longer stuck to the tape.

Every since I heard of the Heart shaped sticker on the duct tape, it has creep me out. Kinda like Silence of the Lambs.

The first thought that came to my mind was...is this how she marked the body so she'd know when Caylee was found? It seems weird.

Interesting point-- the heart-sticker also resonates on that creepy level with me-- the heart would essentially look like a different mouth superimposed over the tape. The image of a little red heart over a mouth immediately made me think of Geisha-style make-up, a prim little quiet mouth that is often exoticized and eroticized.
42-16075033.jpg

The coupling of something overtly childlike (a heart sticker) with such iconographic resonance (the sexual allure and mystery of the Geisha) made me, unfortunately, think of child *advertiser censored* WAY before I contemplated the potential that the sticker was placed out of sentimentality or remorse.

Yes, I agree. The duct tape over the mouth - and the chloroform used by some pedophiles to silence their victims and the addition of the heart sticker may indeed point to something very sick going on. We know there were over 1200 indecent photos of Casey on her computer - the FBI discussed this with George. Casey was doing drugs which lower inhibitions. Might she have agreed to allow Caylee to be used in some sordid way? We know for certain there are many involved in child *advertiser censored* in the Orlando area. Could something have gone wrong? It's a chilling thought.

Ok so

1.) Where are Caylee's clothes that she wore when she 'went missing'?
2.) Why didn't Cindy say these clothes and the blanket were missing? They could have helped found Caylee if she was really kidnapped.

I've been tolerant of Cindy, considering she is grieving, but this does not look good for her.

If the red sticker was on top of the duct tape, I think she put it on after she was dead. I mean a kid would not find it fun or "play" if you put some painfully sticky stuff on their face. I wonder what size the sticker was.

I disagree about the bracelets. It's just fashion I don't see that as immature. Have you ever heard of "decora" fashion? I consider myself pretty mature, but I do like to delve in random fashions and I don't think that's a valid judge of character. IMHO.

The letter is a better example for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo