Heath Ledger has been found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was an Aussie through and through and believe it or not we are a very shy bunch.:) .even Steve Irwin was known to be a shy bloke at heart...maybe Heath had trouble with the limelight.

I do think he had a rather reserved, quiet personality, and did not feel comfortable in the spotlight. Such a handsome man.

I thought he & Michelle were an adorable couple, and he looked truly happy when he was with her.

I do think it will be a drug OD, albeit accidental.....he looked a little out of it to me in some of the recent photos. And the calling to MKOlson...if that is the company he was keeping, I wouldn't doubt if he was partying a little too much...(All IMO)

I had to laugh when I saw Jack Nicholson....geez he's getting old, isn't he??? BUT still as fiesty as ever!! :) Gotta love him :crazy:

Heath had so much potential, he was incredible in Brokeback Mountain. But we can't look at it as a waste, because no matter the cause of his death, it was "in the cards". :(

He seemed to be very loved by his family and all who knew him.

what was the story with the cocaine?

The other day i saw on tv on a clip of "whats coming up" a girl saying "I got cocaine for him" & i didnt have time to stay and watch it

Was she talking about the day of his death or just in general??

I saw it KC...the girl was on Inside Edition and said she used to be a personal assistant to Noami Campbell, who was a friend of Heath Ledger. She partied with him and a group of people in a hotel for 7-8 hours where they would do cocaine & ecstasy, it sounded like it was a couple of years ago or so...before his years with Michelle Williams.

Anyway, I don't think I believed her. They also had a story about his connection to Mary Kate Olsen -- and it appears from what they said they both liked to party and were casually dating (sex?? :) )

I took it all with a grain of salt...there's so much innuendo out there right now. It is kind of macabre that the "entertainment" shows want to still cover this when his family has asked for privacy...(although I did watch :blush:)

Ohhh i see okay thanks =)

Man he never looked like the drug type to me!! He was so gorgeous.

Seems to me that there are a group of ,for want of a better word,actressess...that should be avoided if you want to suceed.
Anyone that hangs out with these chicks is into trouble..
I think there is more regarding the calls to the Olsen woman that we do not know about...I heard that she was not in New York when Heath died.
I think that Heath had just lost the plot since his split with Michelle..but I do not believe he killed himself intentionally.
I wonder if his estate goes to Mathilda?
I also wonder if he had a will...hope so for everyone's sake.

Seems to me that there are a group of ,for want of a better word,actressess...that should be avoided if you want to suceed.
Anyone that hangs out with these chicks is into trouble..
I think there is more regarding the calls to the Olsen woman that we do not know about...I heard that she was not in New York when Heath died.
I think that Heath had just lost the plot since his split with Michelle..but I do not believe he killed himself intentionally.
I wonder if his estate goes to Mathilda?
I also wonder if he had a will...hope so for everyone's sake.
Matilda being his next of kin should get the lot Id imagine....I cant see Heaths family contesting it if it turns out this way..we shall see.

The Olsen girl is looking creepier than ever in her recent pics.

Matilda being his next of kin should get the lot Id imagine....I cant see Heaths family contesting it if it turns out this way..we shall see.

The Olsen girl is looking creepier than ever in her recent pics.
I know it is macabre to ask but who will take his personal effects out of his apartment ? Will this get fixed by Michelle or his Mum and Dad...what a mess it is for them to attend to. Maybe they will fly back to do this later...
The Olsen girl looks like a troll doll to me..they always have done..What do blokes see in these scanky looking type of chicks?

I know it is macabre to ask but who will take his personal effects out of his apartment ? Will this get fixed by Michelle or his Mum and Dad...what a mess it is for them to attend to. Maybe they will fly back to do this later...
The Olsen girl looks like a troll doll to me..they always have done..What do blokes see in these scanky looking type of chicks?

I read once place that the apartment didn't have much in it except skateboards.

The home he really liked was the one Michelle lived in.

I would imagine that his parents will take care of his personal belongings and his financial affairs.

I think his mum and dad will proberly want to go through his stuff aswell..

I read once place that the apartment didn't have much in it except skateboards.

The home he really liked was the one Michelle lived in.

I would imagine that his parents will take care of his personal belongings and his financial affairs.
Poor Michelle..I like her..I hope she gets to keep that house in Brooklyn.
I think his dad looks like a great bloke and they have handled the whole sad trafedy very well.To come out and speak only hours after was a really brave move.I heard that the sister heard a news flash on Perth radio...and that is the first they heard. Oh,boy..they must be just beside themselves and have so many questions.I guess police will talk to them>i wonder if they have a good relationship with Michelle? I hope they do..

Stuffed if I know.:confused:

Poor Michelle..I like her..I hope she gets to keep that house in Brooklyn.
I think his dad looks like a great bloke and they have handled the whole sad trafedy very well.To come out and speak only hours after was a really brave move.I heard that the sister heard a news flash on Perth radio...and that is the first they heard. Oh,boy..they must be just beside themselves and have so many questions.I guess police will talk to them>i wonder if they have a good relationship with Michelle? I hope they do..

I think the parents and family want the best for Matilda. He and Michelle weren't married were they? So I don't know how the finances would work.

(Here I am talking like I know them lol) They seem like a nice family, though.

Perhaps they have great personalities!;)

Ahh,you are all a great bunch.I thought I would get a lot of flakk for being rude about the Olsens..but I am sick of seeing all these chicks parading around like they own the world ...
It is like we all know the family LOL..I guess we just all empathise with their pain..and put ourselves in their shoes, as it were.

or too much money, but in saying that the crowd they hang with also have money, who knows?

Its hard to believe everything you hear in the media, I hope the truth comes to the fore in regards to Heath's passing, it seems that celebs attract a lot more attention when they are in trouble or die.

RIP Heath, and I hope his family get their wishes about the media butting out.

Yeah, what else could it be? :eek:

I feel so badly for Heath's family. He seems to have been a fairly reserved and shy guy off-camera, not entirely comfortable with all the Hollywood glitz and drama, and someone easily caught up in the drug/partying crowd as well. Add the breakup to the mix as well and you have a lethal combination.

I am so sad that several people who were close enough to see he was in trouble, were not close enough to make sure he got help.

or too much money, but in saying that the crowd they hang with also have money, who knows?

Its hard to believe everything you hear in the media, I hope the truth comes to the fore in regards to Heath's passing, it seems that celebs attract a lot more attention when they are in trouble or die.

RIP Heath, and I hope his family get their wishes about the media butting out.

The media should just remind us of all the great work this man did and his artistry and the good father that he was. The Olsens do work a last nerve them troll like gals, but perhaps they have so much money they could somehow keep the media away with their security and the masseuse knew that? People are all over the internet screaming heroin when all the man did was PLAY a heroin addict in the film "Candy". He played a soldier in the Patriot as well. Can we say he then was a soldier in real life for cripes sake? Dear man rest in peace and may your beloved family have some as well.

The media should just remind us of all the great work this man did and his artistry and the good father that he was. ....

I've seen alot of this - respect and acknowledgement of his talent and character and kindness and zest for life.

He may have had an addiction problem. I think he probably did. I don't see that as a negative judgment. Lots of terrific people (and doubly lots of artistic people) struggle with that issue.

I've seen alot of this - respect and acknowledgement of his talent and character and kindness and zest for life.

He may have had an addiction problem. I think he probably did. I don't see that as a negative judgment. Lots of terrific people (and doubly lots of artistic people) struggle with that issue.

Perhaps you or I don't see it as negative judgement, SCM, but unfortunately substance abuse is still a huge stigma. Chet Baker, Billie Holdiay, Charlie Parker, Kurt Cobain, Carmen Miranda, and on and on and on. We may remember them for their ultimate talents, but that drug thing always sticks around. Then the label to go with it. Sad but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8