Heath Ledger has been found dead

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his mum and dad will proberly want to go through his stuff aswell..

I watching Greta tonight and she had a newspaper reporter from Australia on the phone. He said that Heath's mom and dad divorced when he was 11 yrs old. Just thought I'd mention this.

Not trying to be disrespectful but uhm what's with the crate?

I thought it might be just a casing for the coffin since he's been flown to Australia. Last link said it would take 2 days.

The link dingo posted has related links below it. There is a really bizarre story about what John Travolta has said about Heath. Weird...

He was awesome in Brokeback; I just wanted to bring that character home with me and make him feel better!

I figured it was that... but I guess I'd have put him in a (temporary) coffin rather than a crate while transporting his body in front of the public eye... it seems so... I dunno, like he didn't matter or something. I know probably nobody in charge thought about it that way, but of course seeing that pic, I do. :o

I figured it was that... but I guess I'd have put him in a (temporary) coffin rather than a crate while transporting his body in front of the public eye... it seems so... I dunno, like he didn't matter or something. I know probably nobody in charge thought about it that way, but of course seeing that pic, I do. :o

At least it was better than seeing him being taken out of the apartment block in a body bag, that really creeped me out.:eek:

I watching Greta tonight and she had a newspaper reporter from Australia on the phone. He said that Heath's mom and dad divorced when he was 11 yrs old. Just thought I'd mention this.
i didnt know that Jilly..they do seem to get on Ok but who knows...

Now that I think of it more, I guess they could have draped a cloth or something over it.

Now that I think of it more, I guess they could have draped a cloth or something over it.
Did they have Heath"s body at the service in New York? Where was it held? OR was the service held at the funeral home that he was resting in?I too wondered about the crate..must be just for transportation to Oz...was the coffin inside it? I too think it would have been a lot nicer if he had just been put in a coffin until he got to the airport..Why did'nt they drape the Oz flag over the crate? Maybe oversight on the funeral homes part...but still.
I wonder if the lady that is in the photos is his Mum or Step Mum?
Glad to see he is on his way home..:blowkiss:

Did they have Heath"s body at the service in New York? Where was it held? OR was the service held at the funeral home that he was resting in?I too wondered about the crate..must be just for transportation to Oz...was the coffin inside it? I too think it would have been a lot nicer if he had just been put in a coffin until he got to the airport..Why did'nt they drape the Oz flag over the crate? Maybe oversight on the funeral homes part...but still.
I wonder if the lady that is in the photos is his Mum or Step Mum?
Glad to see he is on his way home..:blowkiss:

That would have been nicer.

Channel Nine here just said that there is to be no memorial service in New York. They are concentrating on Perth instead.
I wonder if this is because of the crazy folks that threaten to cause trouble or if it is a ploy to get them off their backs. Maybe a lot of the New York folks that would have attended are happy to go to Perth.
Just a thought.
Saw footage of Mary Kate talking on a cell phone that claims to have been shot at the time Heath dies.She looked very upset...
Report stated that her and Heath had been going out for 3 months..

You would think it would be wiser to give Heath his sendoff here as theres a much better chance of keeping the loonies away.

You would think it would be wiser to give Heath his sendoff here as theres a much better chance of keeping the loonies away.
I agree. But maybe it was offered to his close friends and Michell e as an option and they all though it was too risky. No-one deserves these nut jobs causing upset and heartache at a funeral.
I wonder who will attend in Perth?
Our media will be more respectful .. well, I hope so.

Id imagine Australia will be getting an influx of stars in the next few days...maybe John will fly a heap over in his jet.

Id imagine Australia will be getting an influx of starts in the next few days...maybe John will fly a heap over in his jet.
You crack me up...yep, he will for free. He And Heath were such great mates...WTF!
What was all that about? Talk about over the top stuff..
I could not believe it when I saw it on the news>I was racking my noodle trying to work out when they had worked together...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!