TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t know when law enforcement received the video. If you recall the Mollie Tibbetts case, it was newly discovered footage that broke the case wide open.

I’m of the opinion that this was a more recent development, but we just don’t know.

IIRC the first LE PC was Tuesday.
For the record I don't believe for a minute LE had the video then because I believe MSM reported they were canvassing the apartments on Wednesday. Besides the Detective said all avenues being persued and had not cleared anyone as POI.

I don't trust DM as I've just seen too much garbage through the years. I truly believe LE worked tips through friends and also someone close to MF notified CPS about the baby.
<modsnip - implying inside info>

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that’s absolutely plausible.

You’d think they would have gathered all the footage on day one, and solved this rather quickly.

But if they had to wait for the video, then that would shift things to the right.
And would explain why they just rescued baby M yesterday.

I’m firmly of the opinion they really didn’t know until yesterday.

The video of HB getting in a car....could it be that LE recently acquired that because it was a private security video or Ring or whatever, a tenant who may have been away a few days? maybe from a dwelling across the street, or someplace within view of the car?
Wasn’t it reported that they had just recently started knocking on neighbors doors? Maybe that’s how they found it.

Nolte said MF was breastfeeding Luna Aka Margo. How is that possible? The witch is crazy
The only thing that I can come up with is if she was indeed pregnant before this and lost the baby around the time milk came in, and she somehow kept the flow going all of these months while continuing to act pregnant still.

I posted an article upthread about the old fashioned and outdated "wet nursing" which was done years ago- aristocrat's wives used to hire women who could still nurse to breast feed their children, because it wasn't fashionable for an aristocrat's wife to do such a thing. There were no bottles back then for bottle feeding.

So she may have known about such information and did things to keep her milk flowing, knowing she might be nursing Heidi's baby in the future.

Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charge

Dec 20, 2019

An ABC13 camera captured an Austin Police Department vehicle exit the jail in downtown Houston at around 6:30 p.m. Friday. Magen Fierasmusca was crouched down in the passenger seat. The car arrived in Austin just after 9 p.m. ABC News reported Fieramusca was expected to be charged quickly.

[..]

Baby Margot was found alive and well in a swing inside the home. An ambulance took the baby to the hospital. According to Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department, she didn't have any obvious injuries, but Child Protective Services called in requesting an evaluation.

Law enforcement sources told ABC13 Fieramusca was adamant the baby was hers. Neighbors and her former attorney said Fieramusca appeared to be pregnant recently. Authorities have not found another baby.

[..]

The Harris County District Clerk website shows Fieramusca was held at the jail on three holds placed by Austin police: two kidnapping offenses and one tampering with evidence, a human corpse.

Medical examiners ruled Broussard's cause of death as "ligature strangulation."

Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her. They were old friends. bbm

[..]

Investigators told ABC News they feared foul play from the start because one child was missing and one was left behind. Officials said the presumption is that if a mother were to run away voluntarily, she would either take both children or leave both behind. This particular situation was suspicious immediately.

I don’t buy it. If that was the case, this would have been released to the media in an effort to identify the vehicle/driver.

Unless, they only recently discovered this video.
Good thing they kept this info close to the vest or she might have gone on the run. I’m sure they were doing surveillance on her.

I think that’s absolutely plausible.

You’d think they would have gathered all the footage on day one, and solved this rather quickly.

But if they had to wait for the video, then that would shift things to the right.
Somehow it doesn't seem like this video is the lead that cracked the case though. No description of the car and/or suspect (MF) was ever made public.

Somehow it doesn't seem like this video is the lead that cracked the case though. No description of the car and/or suspect (MF) was ever made public.
They may not have needed the public for that. Perhaps they ran the vehicle against the names of known associates, grabbed a partial license plate, or one of her friends recognized it.

There’s a ton of possibilities, and you’re right, it may not have even been the video at all.

That doesn’t make little sense,” as much as it makes “no fricken sense whatsoever.”

Basically, “this was just your standard landlord/tenant relationship. If the standard landlord/tenant relationship was set in the damn Twilight Zone.”

What the hell?!
Between this post and @GordianKnot post about the Jail House Wedding Planner, my stomach and cheeks hurt.

I think Mamma is doing damage control....

They may not have needed the public for that. Perhaps they ran the vehicle against the names of known associates, grabbed a partial license plate, or one of her friends recognized it.

There’s a ton of possibilities, and you’re right, it may not have even been the video at all.
I think it was the CPS call by a relative that set stuff in motion...

Heidi Broussard's cause of death was ligature strangulation, death ruled a homicide | Daily Mail Online

Green, who was named on Humphrey’s baby register, is actually her landlord, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Green, 33, has owned the home since 2015. He has not been charged in connection to the case.

Speaking outside her Houston home, his mother Christine Green, 54, said her son had been renting the property to Humphrey for two years.

She dismissed any notion that his relationship with Fieramusca was closer than landlord and tenant and claimed she 'had never paid rent'.

Asked if her son had been in a relationship with Fieramusca, who also went by Humphrey, she said: 'No, she lived there. That was it. She never paid the rent. She was there for two years and never paid a thing.'

However, Green bailed out Fieramusca out of jail in 2018 after she was arrested for theft for allegedly stealing money from an Ace Express check cashing business where she worked as assistant manager. The case was dismissed for lack of evidence.

With all due respect Mrs Green, please wake up!

So, essentially, LE has known that was the last time Heidi was physically seen (and who she was seen with) from the get go.
Well, we don't know exactly when LE found this video.

Also, I was wondering if it was possible that MF may have changed her appearance for a bit, to which maybe SC and other family members/friends didn't recognize MF in the video? She could have worn a wig, sunglasses, hat, etc so that they might not have been able to tell who she was.

Also, the video might not have captured the license tag, but the vehicle driving off. Perhaps SC didn't recognize the vehicle? I would imagine LE would have had him and Heidi's parents look at the video closely to identify MF?

Otherwise, I am stumped myself as to why she wasn't found sooner, if they knew she was with MF all along. It doesn't make sense?

BBM:

I'm still gobsmacked over that revelation.
The idea of anyone hiring MF to plan their perfect day is ludicrous.
Can you just imagine her starring in "Say Yes to the Dress?"

This does give me an idea to pitch to the networks, though:

They need to do a spinoff of "Orange is the New Black."
Only this would be a reality show, called "Orange is the New White."

MF can be featured as the "wedding planner" for inmates getting hitched.
Episodes would have catchy titles such as "The Old Ball and Chain," "Shotgun Wedding," and "'Til Death Row Do Us Part."

JMO.
So much can change in 8 years! She was a 25-year-old wedding planner back then. No comparison to her 33-year-old murderer self of today.

Maybe it appeared willing on camera, but obviously it wasn't. Heidi would have at least grabbed Margo's diaper bag.
Perhaps she told Heidi she was in labor? But whatever the ruse was to get them in the car it would be quick, maybe an emergency. Remember Heidi only sees this woman as her BFF. She wouldn’t be scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother