TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If MF told even one other person about this "plan" of hers, including any "accomplice", she would be taking a huge risk, IMO. Especially if this was a plan that played out over months or even weeks. That's a lot of time for the person she told to either back out, turn her in, or both, IMO. Unless MF was blackmailing any accomplice, I guess.

This is why I'm not so convinced yet that MF had an accomplice before the kidnapping. IMO, any accomplice could have been involved after that fact. She could have put someone in a real bind. Not that it makes it any better, of course. But I'm so curious about the mind of MF and her ability to manipulate those around her. It's horrific but fascinating in a psychological sense to me. MOO.

So do y’all think it’s possible she acted alone? How did Heidi end up in the trunk? Was she capable of doing that? I guess anyone is but there’s a lot to think through here. How did she incapacitate Heidi, how did she get her in the car in the first place, how much is on video, did they track down this woman via her cell phone....
I think it’s entirely possible that she did this alone. It would have been difficult, and it’s made slightly less probable by the murder method (ligature strangulation), but it’s doable.

I am thinking about MF’s car in that odd space in the backyard area of the house. It is not typical of homes in that Houston area to have that space paved as sort of an extension of the driveway, if that is indeed what it is. There looks to be a fence or gate of some sort separating it from the regular driveway. Maybe it is a paved patio....it’s just an odd place to find a car. But it fits with attempts to conceal an atrocious crime such as this one. Just one more thing that makes me shake my head at this unbelievable (until now) scenario. See pics at links.
Friend of Austin mom found dead facing charges in connection to her disappearance

Friend of Austin mom found dead facing charges in connection to her disappearance
Those kind of parking pads are often sought out by people w/RVs and/or boats. We haven’t seen anything that would indicate the current owners have them but I wonder if previous owners did. <modsnip> I think for MF, the driveway set up turned out to be a convenient coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
And MF’s neighbor said the couple tried for a baby. But who did that info come from, MF?
Evidently MF’s boyfriend’s mom didn’t expect to become a grandma from a delinquent tenant. Delinquent as in rents.

Last edited:
But what I don't get---is why would he let her live rent free in his home for 2 years?

These threads are moving so fast, that during these holiday times I can only check in at the most recent and go back....sorry.

Yet this comment, a question.

I thought it was determined last thread that she was an owner?

I try to help out on other threads, but due to time of year and RL, I cannot keep up and have so many unknowing questions.

TIA

Yes, in that way, I guess it is good she opened her mouth. And that the baby was found before any harm came to her.

And makes me go hmmmm as to didn't someone on a previous thread put up a post that had her selling a crib earlier this year? Why? She never had another child so how did she come upon a crib to sell?

I feel like I’m following this closely but know I’m still missing stuff. Where did we learn the person who turned MF in was treating the baby badly? The only thing I heard was CFS got a tip, found the baby in a sing at the house, had her removed and taken to the hospital for a check-up and she appeared to be fine.

Not trying to be a pain, just trying to keep my facts straight. This is such a mind wrench even without the rumors.

Thanks!
I know, I feel the same! I feel like the part about CPS getting a tip may have come from a convoluted news reports?

Crime Online (is that okay to reference here?) says
The CBS Austin report indicates that a call from CPS may have prompted the search of the Harris County home. Broussard’s newborn daughter Margot was reportedly taken to the hospital for a medical examination.

BREAKING: At least one person in custody after body found in car trunk in search for missing mom Heidi Broussard; newborn found safe inside a home: Report

That's a sweeping statement. Except. When you click on any of the links they referenced (and I don't even see a CBS link), the ABC link just say things like, "An ambulance took the baby to the hospital. According to Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department, she didn't have any obvious injuries, but Child Protective Services called in requesting an evaluation."

Body of Austin mom found in trunk of car at Houston-area home

JMO, and others can correct me if I'm wrong and missed it too, but it seems like some news reports or people got confused by CPS being on the scene or that they were called to do an evaluation. When in reality they were called in once the child was found to do a standard procedure wellness check, etc. I didn't come across any MSM that indicates the lead to the Houston property and MF came from someone calling CPS about possible abuse.

Last edited:
Ok, already I’m seeing the potential for some of Tim Miller’s quotes to become incorrectly paraphrased/interpreted. This is why we need a transcript. I would love to do it but I’m super busy atm (some people have to work around here :rolleyes:).

There is a lot in that interview. Out of respect for Tim, and to be crystal clear, we need to make sure we are quoting him verbatim.

maybe we could pay @CrimeDawg123 to do it with candy canes? 2 words = 1 candy cane :D I would do it but I really don't have the time ... I'm too busy last minute'ing Xmas :confused:

Yes, Heidi is scanning the car for MF "baby" while MF tranquilizes her and shoves her in the back seat next to Margot, drives her off, strangles her while still unonconsious, all while Margot in a baby seat ..

Or MF goes with the "help me someone has my baby" come with me, HURRY and Margot and H get in her car willingly...then H is strangled....
Do you think she strangled Heidi in the apartment parking lot or some place else? I’m trying to visualize this. Thanks

These threads are moving so fast, that during these holiday times I can only check in at the most recent and go back....sorry.

Yet this comment, a question.

I thought it was determined last thread that she was an owner?

I try to help out on other threads, but due to time of year and RL, I cannot keep up and have so many unknowing questions.

TIA
Heidi Broussard's cause of death was ligature strangulation, death ruled a homicide | Daily Mail Online

Law enforcement said Fieramusca pretended to be pregnant herself at the same time as Broussard and even set a fake due date for December 1 and had a Target baby registry with a man named Christopher Green - who DailyMail.com can reveal is actually her landlord.

Neighbors of Fieramusca said she lived in the Houston home with Christopher Green, who owned the residence.

Green, who was named on Humphrey’s baby register, is actually her landlord, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Green, 33, has owned the home since 2015. He has not been charged in connection to the case.

Speaking outside her Houston home, his mother Christine Green, 54, said her son had been renting the property to Humphrey for two years.

She dismissed any notion that his relationship with Fieramusca was closer than landlord and tenant and claimed she 'had never paid rent'.

Asked if her son had been in a relationship with Fieramusca, who also went by Humphrey, she said: 'No, she lived there. That was it. She never paid the rent. She was there for two years and never paid a thing.'

However, Green bailed out Fieramusca out of jail in 2018 after she was arrested for theft for allegedly stealing money from an Ace Express check cashing business where she worked as assistant manager. The case was dismissed for lack of evidence.

You know I’m not sure. Based on prior similar cases competency didn’t come up IIRC. And she didn’t seem insane in the video of her at the traffic hearing. Crying but not out of her mind.

She’s a liar. Disturbed. But unless something develops between now and prelim, I don’t know. I don’t think she will be able to delay proceedings based on a lack of competency. I guess we will see.

As to an insanity defense, which is different, I’m positive that dog won’t hunt. A person can be deranged. Psychotic. Insane. A total disturbed ghoul. And still not qualify for the insanity defense which is typically extremely narrowly restricted.
@gitana1 would the mere fact she knew enough to conceal the child’s picture and hide/move HB’s body indicate she wasn’t legally insane?

Curious about something. I just checked my phone and put it into airplane mode and it seems I can still check contacts, read old texts, old emails, etc... but does it appear off to the phone company or other callers? Could MF have done that and have access to all of Heidi's friends contact info, her texts with others, her emails, passwords that she may have stored? I'm just wondering how much information she had access too and no one would know.
On the podcast where they interviewed Carressa she indicated she was surprised MF called her at all and wasn’t sure how she got her number (they’d known each other years ago but sounds like they didn’t get along and had lost touch except for mentions through HB). I can image Mf going through HB’s phone and trying to insinuate herself as much into her life as possible. If true, it’s just that much more creepy.

Mods, I know podcasts aren’t normally quotable, but this one got picked up by major media. I don’t have a link but think it’s been provided previously. I can find it if needed. Please delete if inappropriate. I don’t want to contribute to any thread issues.

Last edited:
Do you think she strangled Heidi in the apartment parking lot or some place else? I’m trying to visualize this. Thanks

I know trying to visualize, how does one walk out of their house with their child, then end up in a trunk deceased in broad day light..

If MF strangled H in her apartment, how could she get her into the trunk, that would be on video somewhere? Then MF carries a dead body to her car, no way she could do that?? Then puts H in a trunk in broad daylight, straps the baby in...

I'm very curious as to how this could have happened, during the day..

The abduction looked very quick, whichever scenario...something got H out of her house, leaving the door ajar, with Margot in at least a seat...

I can imaging Mf going through HB’s phone and trying to insinuate herself as much into her life as possible. If true, it’s just that much more creepy.

I find it really creepy she would travel so far to go with Heidi to prenatal dr appointments. I would be suspicious of any friend of mine that wanted to do so. Moo
I’m sure MF found it necessary to hear all deets from the dr/Heidi so she could mimic the symptoms. Not to mention be aware of any problems there might have been, or change in due date. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner