TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still remember the Lifetime movie "Empty Cradle" with Kate Jackson and Lori Loughlin - 1993! Probably the last time I watched lifetime. I have no idea how I remember this, but I can still hear Kate Jackson's character who was playing a cray cray supposedly pregnant nurse say her name was "Elaine Crisp" and pretending to hospital patients she was part of a special pilot program the hospital had to help expectant mothers deliver at home. (So she could assist with the delivery, kill the mom, and take their babies. And bring the baby home to keep her man.) I guess these plots have been around quite awhile.

Weirdly, the People Magazine article seems to have changed that particular comment -

Woman Arrested After Tx. Mom Is Found Dead Allegedly Claimed to Have Given Birth to Her Baby: Source

Chris Fine, whose sister is friends with the suspect, tells PEOPLE that Fieramusca called his sister on FaceTime after Margo’s birth and claimed to have had a baby, holding Margo up to the phone.

to:
Chris Fine, whose sister is friends with the suspect, tells PEOPLE that Fieramusca called his sister, who could hear a baby calling in the background. Now, it is suspected that the baby was Margot.

Not that it really matters, just the font is even different like they made an update. (And calling?? A two week old? Think they mean crying.)

bbm: Could this have been other neighbors in the complex arguing, unrelated?
Do we know what time it was that the sources say they saw Heidi with Margo on surveillance video willingly go in MF's car?

On Heidi's instagram she writes "Margo"

Such a sad case. Still find it interesting that MF's registry looks more like boy items. I don't believe the registry was created on December 1, like I read in other threads here. I think that was just the fake due date she wrote. But it does make me wonder if she had been pregnant at any time and thought she was having a boy.

By 23 weeks, Heidi was posting on social media that she was having a girl named Margo, so it's not like the "friend" could have thought Heidi was having a boy so went with that.

The whole thing is so bizarre. So many unanswered questions.
Was perp telling people that it was a boy to avoid others from connecting the dots to her?

Maybe knocked on H door and lured Heidi outside to 'come out and see my baby.' Heidi being horrified that someone would leave a newborn in a car alone, put baby M in her seat and went outside. Once near the car MF shoved Heidi in the car as Heidi saw there was no baby in the car; as Heidi looked around, MF quickly installed Margot in the car with or without a base...she was strapped in ..
My problem is how could she stop Heidi from creating issues on the drive to Houston from Austin? She couldn’t just lure Heidi to the car with Margo, push her in and go. She had to subdue her some way before taking the 2 1/2 drive to Houston. KWIM?

I’d love to know what Tim Miller said. All I heard so far is he was shocked and would’ve never suspected her after taking to her?

This case makes me feel so weird. It’s scary how bizarrely pathological a human can be.
It would feel suspicious to me when talking to someone who is overly eager to insert themselves into a case like this, friend or not. And her asking him if she can call him if she has any more to tell him?? She thought he was her buddy apparently while she's trying to convince him SC is responsible. JMO.

Exactly. I’d be shocked if that didn’t happen here. It’s the only thing that makes sense.
I agree.... no outing planned, just a quick, "friendly", impromptu pop down to the car under some pretense (I need help, or I have present for you, etc.), Heidi brings down her phone and Margo....Once they're in the car, MF pretty much has to pounce almost immediately before the gig is up. Then, drive away with Heidi dispatched in some manner, and phone disabled (turned off, dunked in a water cup, etc)... So sad... I can only hope Heidi was unconscious pretty quickly... :/

I think MF called Heidi from the parking lot and Heidi didn't think a thing about coming downstairs with only her phone and the baby. She may have popped into the car and MF took control from there. Knocked her out someway, then secured her and took off. Very curious as to what LE has pieced together.
That sounds very plausible. My thinking it had to be something close to this or surely someone would have seen a ruckus. I also think there might have been a gun involved at some point.

JMO

That actually makes a lot of sense. It explains her things being in the apartment, and the door apparently being “open.”

She may have just gone down to say hi, and was accosted right then. Had Heidi’s phone been transmitting after she got in the car, and they started moving, law enforcement would have been able to track her up to a certain point (until her phone was shut off).

I think this probably happened right away.
But MF came from Houston, would she really just sit in the car? I'm curious about the time she got to Heidi's apartment - I may have missed it.

But MF came from Houston, would she really just sit in the car? I'm curious about the time she got to Heidi's apartment - I may have missed it.
If she called Heidi to come down, she could have given her number of reasons why she (MF) couldn’t come up. Feeding (make believe) baby, too many stairs if she was in her last weeks of (fake)pregnancy and so forth.

edit correct punctuation and grammar

That actually makes a lot of sense. It explains her things being in the apartment, and the door apparently being “open.”

She may have just gone down to say hi, and was accosted right then. Had Heidi’s phone been transmitting after she got in the car, and they started moving, law enforcement would have been able to track her up to a certain point (until her phone was shut off).

I think this probably happened right away.
This is what I’ve been envisioning (a call from the parking lot). And if that’s the case, I wonder at one point LE may have noticed where the last call that came into Heidi’s phone, pinged.

Ha! I knew what you were saying.

Yeah, she was digging for information, and I am convinced that she would have thrown shade at SC if given the opportunity. She knew which way the wind was blowing, and would have made accusations of her own.

Her keeping Tim Miller on the phone, said a lot.
Yes that was a big red flag. She thinks no one could see thru that charade? Wow!

My problem is how could she stop Heidi from creating issues on the drive to Houston from Austin? She couldn’t just lure Heidi to the car with Margo, push her in and go. She had to subdue her some way before taking the 2 1/2 drive to Houston. KWIM?

Yes, Heidi is scanning the car for MF "baby" while MF tranquilizes her and shoves her in the back seat next to Margot, drives her off, strangles her while still unonconsious, all while Margot in a baby seat ..

Or MF goes with the "help me someone has my baby" come with me, HURRY and Margot and H get in her car willingly...then H is strangled....

Last edited:
If she called Heidi to come down, she could have given her number of reasons why she (MF) couldn’t come up. Feeding (make believe) baby, too many stairs if she was in her last weeks of (fake)pregnancy and so forth.

But Heidi had her keys with her, yet didn't lock her door - this really bugs me. Maybe she thought she'd grab her purse out of the car before they left - but she didn't.

This is what I’ve been envisioning (a call from the parking lot). And if that’s the case, I wonder at one point LE may have noticed where the last call that came into Heidi’s phone, pinged.

I wonder too if she used a burner phone once she arrived at the apartment complex. Not everyone disregards unknown calls. The 8:30 call would be imperative I think. MF would want to know that Heidi was in fact home and alone with her baby.
.......how any person can think they’d get away with such a heinous crime and go on to raise the child is beyond comprehension.
Moo

Yes that was a big red flag. She thinks no one could see thru that charade? Wow!
Yeah, had this case not broken when it did, this couldn’t have gone on for much longer. She was her own worst enemy, and someone was going to put the pieces together very soon.

It was absolutely inevitable.

The last test/call to Heidi's phone was from the perp.
Sounds like discussing mom issues, which was how Heidi was lured away.
It's just too bad that Heidi wasn't found before the worst had happened.
Do we know this from LE or just from people who were told that by MF herself (Carissa, Tim Miller, etc).

But Heidi had her keys with her, yet didn't lock her door - this really bugs me. Maybe she thought she'd grab her purse out of the car before they left - but she didn't.
Yeah, had this case not broken when it did, this couldn’t have gone on for much longer. She was her own worst enemy, and someone was going to put the pieces together very soon.

It was absolutely inevitable.
Maybe she didn't plan this at all, maybe MF saw Heidi with her baby, MF was in a pickle because she had to show up with a baby soon and she seized on the opportunity. Could have been rage, jealousy, desperation, or all three.

Seems like a better "plan" would have been to abduct her in a place that didn't have so many possible witnesses.

Only the perp would know who the last person to speak to Heidi that day was...
LE may have talked to MF prior to MF speaking to Tim, and LE may have told MF at that time that she was the last person to talk to HB because I'm guessing LE would know by phone records who the last person was that HB had contact with before her phone went silent/off. JMO

I wish MF would have attempted to abduct the baby from the hospital & been caught. Of. Purse she would prob made up a story but just the same she might have faced some charges and been afraid to try again. An arrest would not been to good for her. About time she had to change into jail clothes her prosthetic belly would have been exposed. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt