TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg omg omg! I’m just seeing this video! Holy Moly!!! If you haven’t seen it you HAVE to watch it. It’s about 6 minutes of Tim Miller talking. This was posted by @Gardenista at the end of the last thread (thank you!), wanted to make sure everyone has seen this! Checking the media thread to see if there’s a transcript-if not we need one! :eek: Wow just wow. I literally gasped a few times!

Last edited:
Along with other actions. I wonder how much of her real life was known to Heidi? I suspect very little and MF was selling a fantasy life to probably a lot of folks.
I doubt Heidi knew about the lies this this person was living. Every time I read about a case where a person is unmasked by committing a violent crime, I wonder if there were any inclinations of their true nature by anyone who thought they knew them. It takes an evil, evil person to strangle someone while you watch them die with a ligature around their neck.

I think MF called Heidi from the parking lot and Heidi didn't think a thing about coming downstairs with only her phone and the baby. She may have popped into the car and MF took control from there. Knocked her out someway, then secured her and took off. Very curious as to what LE has pieced together.
That actually makes a lot of sense. It explains her things being in the apartment, and the door apparently being “open.”

She may have just gone down to say hi, and was accosted right then. Had Heidi’s phone been transmitting after she got in the car, and they started moving, law enforcement would have been able to track her up to a certain point (until her phone was shut off).

I think this probably happened right away.

I posted something similar this morning, but then deleted it because I couldn’t remember the exact plots or movie names. But since then, I found the two movies I saw on the Lifetime channel in late summer when I was laid up with a knee issue - “Mommy Group Murder” (2018) and “Night Nurse” (2018). I rarely watch Lifetime so I remember these movies.

I will be so curious as to when MH aka MF created the baby registries. Did she see the Lifetime movies and then get an idea? Or was she pregnant with a boy, had a miscarriage, and then just warped out of reality? Or was she just truly evil and planned this just because she felt entitled to a baby? So many questions!
I still remember the Lifetime movie "Empty Cradle" with Kate Jackson and Lori Loughlin - 1993! Probably the last time I watched lifetime. I have no idea how I remember this, but I can still hear Kate Jackson's character who was playing a cray cray supposedly pregnant nurse say her name was "Elaine Crisp" and pretending to hospital patients she was part of a special pilot program the hospital had to help expectant mothers deliver at home. (So she could assist with the delivery, kill the mom, and take their babies. And bring the baby home to keep her man.) I guess these plots have been around quite awhile.

plus the People report that she FaceTimed a friend holding Margo and saying she had a baby (shortly after Margo was born,not after the disappearance)
Weirdly, the People Magazine article seems to have changed that particular comment -

Woman Arrested After Tx. Mom Is Found Dead Allegedly Claimed to Have Given Birth to Her Baby: Source

Chris Fine, whose sister is friends with the suspect, tells PEOPLE that Fieramusca called his sister on FaceTime after Margo’s birth and claimed to have had a baby, holding Margo up to the phone.

to:
Chris Fine, whose sister is friends with the suspect, tells PEOPLE that Fieramusca called his sister, who could hear a baby calling in the background. Now, it is suspected that the baby was Margot.

Not that it really matters, just the font is even different like they made an update. (And calling?? A two week old? Think they mean crying.)

I think LE told MF she was the last one who spoke to Heidi, IMO. But we know she had Heidi & her phone, so she would know that info regardless.

8:15 AM- Shane last speaks with Heidi.
8:30 AM- MF tells Tim Miller she speaks to Heidi about difficulty breastfeeding.
1:00 PM- Sometime after 1:00, the barista neighbor hears an argument. IMO, this is Heidi & MF.
1:40 PM- Shane tries to call Heidi, goes straight to voicemail.
2:00 PM- Shane gets home from work, Heidi is gone.

I haven't seen the statement below verified by LE, but it is in a media story, so I included. Someone could have given video to LE later in the week, that's when they identified MF's car and they started down the trail of looking at her.
Video from Broussard's apartment complex capture her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on December 12 with her daughter, according to ABC13.
Friend who 'kidnapped' Heidi Broussard's baby told neighbors girl's name name was 'Luna Mae' | Daily Mail Online

bbm: Could this have been other neighbors in the complex arguing, unrelated?
Do we know what time it was that the sources say they saw Heidi with Margo on surveillance video willingly go in MF's car?

But also Heidi herself spells it with no T on her SM and grocery list, right? Surely mom knows...
On Heidi's instagram she writes "Margo"

Such a sad case. Still find it interesting that MF's registry looks more like boy items. I don't believe the registry was created on December 1, like I read in other threads here. I think that was just the fake due date she wrote. But it does make me wonder if she had been pregnant at any time and thought she was having a boy.

By 23 weeks, Heidi was posting on social media that she was having a girl named Margo, so it's not like the "friend" could have thought Heidi was having a boy so went with that.

The whole thing is so bizarre. So many unanswered questions.

Last edited:
This article is from yesterday but I don't remember seeing some of these quotes. Of course, I had to skim to catch up, so apologies if it's a repeat. :oops:

Suspect in case of missing mom Heidi Broussard found dead acted 'concerned', friends say
[…]

Broussard's mother, Tammy, said in a statement the family is "overwhelmed with grief."

"We're getting through as a family. We're blessed with having many of Heidi's friends to help and Austin and Lake Charles community have been wonderful with their support and kindness and we're very grateful to them," the statement said.

Tammy Broussard said that with Christmas coming up, their focus is on spending time with Heidi Broussard's 6-year-old son, who has now lost his mother.

[…]

"I was disgusted. I was heartbroken. I was shocked. I didn't expect this," CN said of the news of Fieramusca's arrest.

Another friend, RW, said she had been in contact with Fieramusca the entire week that Broussard was missing, "and she played it off perfectly."

[...]

Not sure if this has been posted. Great interview with Tim Miller. I hadn’t seen this one yet. In addition to mentioning talking to MF first, he also mentions riding around with Shane, and MF pointing the finger at Shane.
YouTube link of MSM video.

After listening to TM, my thoughts turn to baby daddy SC. This tremendous loss and trauma can affect a person either way-- upwards or downwards. Continued prayers for him to find a positive path to raise his children as HB intended.

That actually makes a lot of sense. It explains her things being in the apartment, and the door apparently being “open.”

She may have just gone down to say hi, and was accosted right then. Had Heidi’s phone been transmitting after she got in the car, and they started moving, law enforcement would have been able to track her up to a certain point (until her phone was shut off).

Totally agree.... I've always thought this.... MF knew when HB dropped her son off at school. She knew the timing. First thing HB would do would be to get the baby upstairs and settled and then run back down for her purse or anything else she had in the car to bring up.

PS...I'm watching your Pats right now :)

DBM
FWIW, I haven’t gone through the attorney verification process either. Apparently, watching Law and Order doesn’t technically make one an attorney (which I think is absurd).

But I digress. If she’s legally insane, then no one is legally sane. This was premeditated, executed according to plan, and diabolical.

Atleast that’s what renounced District Attorney Jack McCoy would argue.
omg at work and just fell off my chair laughing so darn hard! And u leave nothing to dispute!

Last edited:
I’d love to know what Tim Miller said. All I heard so far is he was shocked and would’ve never suspected her after taking to her?

This case makes me feel so weird. It’s scary how bizarrely pathological a human can be.

From following cases, I think that Tim Miller / Equusearch having a 45 minute phone call with her, and then LE saying they had a lead.... in my mind, it may have come from Tim. He has done so much for talking with folks and knowing all..

That's a long phone call.

MOO, lead was a lead, and not a tip. This is all of course MOO as I think so highly of Tim. His comment imho is not mutually exclusive to what the media said about a lead. The timing of Tim coming on... I can't recall what day it was. LE said lead came in on Tuesday. Tim said one of first calls.

We'll have to wait and see

ETA> I just saw the loooong version of Tim's interview. whoa, he didn't know... I'm back on fence

ETA #2. Tim talked with her about 2:30-3:30 on Sunday

As Tim says about all her aliases... there had got to be a reason for that.

Last edited:
My next thought is she drove off with a subdued Heidi to get out of town as quickly as possible. I don't think that MF took the time in the complex parking lot to kill her . She wouldn't risk that. I think that happened either on the way back to Houston or when she got there. Disgusting to think about it!

Agree it seems strange that Heidi didn’t have any baby gear with her as evidenced by it all being left behind when she went missing.

Maybe MF just asked her to sit in the car and “talk” but then took off. I just wonder what rouse MF concocted in showing up early on a Thursday morning 2.5 hours from her home.

Maybe knocked on H door and lured Heidi outside to 'come out and see my baby.' Heidi being horrified that someone would leave a newborn in a car alone, put baby M in her seat and went outside. Once near the car MF shoved Heidi in the car as Heidi saw there was no baby in the car; as Heidi looked around, MF quickly installed Margot in the car with or without a base...she was strapped in ..

Last edited:
Old time WS sleuths will probably remember the Savanna Greywind case. Her baby was taken out of her womb by a neighbor in her apt building. Social services took the baby as well until paternity and DNA testing was done. Its common with unmarried couples in cases like this.

Yes! I remember this case and being 33 weeks pregnant myself with a baby girl, I’m afraid to leave the house without the hubs— especially at night. You have no idea who’s watching you at the store, noticing the (giant) baby bump. It’s terrifying. He says I’m on WS too much.

This is such a senseless act. I can’t even fathom it was her best friend— poor Heidi, RIP. I hope she didn’t have to suffer.

I was meaning to ask this and I’m sorry if it’s already been mentioned. Did Heidi not know she was having a girl? I remember reading MF’s baby registry had boy items on it. Was she planning for a boy bc she didn’t know what HB was pregnant with then poof, out pops a girl? I mean, I know they get the sex wrong sometimes, but that may have been a red flag to the baby daddy? Assuming still he didn’t know her manipulative plan....

Yup, much like Kenzie Lueck getting into the car in SLC. Immediately disabled/phone turned off... :/

Yes! I remember this case and being 33 weeks pregnant myself with a baby girl, I’m afraid to leave the house without the hubs— especially at night. You have no idea who’s watching you at the store, noticing the (giant) baby bump. It’s terrifying. He says I’m on WS too much.

This is such a senseless act. I can’t even fathom it was her best friend— poor Heidi, RIP. I hope she didn’t have to suffer.

I was meaning to ask this and I’m sorry if it’s already been mentioned. Did Heidi not know she was having a girl? I remember reading MF’s baby registry had boy items on it. Was she planning for a boy bc she didn’t know what HB was pregnant with then poof, out pops a girl? I mean, I know they get the sex wrong sometimes, but that may have been a red flag to the baby daddy? Assuming still he didn’t know her manipulative plan....
Heidi has an instagram post at 23 weeks into her pregnancy referencing that she's having a girl named Margo

Agree it seems strange that Heidi didn’t have any baby gear with her as evidenced by it all being left behind when she went missing.

Maybe MF just asked her to sit in the car and “talk” but then took off. I just wonder what rouse MF concocted in showing up early on a Thursday morning 2.5 hours from her home.
You gotta wonder if they were just 'running for a Starbucks'...
Just guessing as usual.

Re: the involvement of the Harris County Institute of Forensic Science, I wonder if Dr. Derrick, who is on Smurfette’s case, examined Heidi.

(O/T, speaking of our little “Smurfette, with all the Houston people in the house, this would be a GREAT opportunity to bump 3 VERY important and VERY cold cases out of Houston...I’m trying to make up in productiveness for my broken hinky meter. I hope you guys won’t mind one very important but off topic post since we have some eyes here from the area Houston:

1) One is the chilling, cold case double homicide of Cheryl Henry & Andy Atkinson. Cheryl was WS member @mocity ‘s stepsister. We are approaching the 30 year anniversary of their brutal, brutal murders. Here is the media thread I’ve been working on, as well as the discussion thread started by @mocity ‘s step sister.

2) Second is our little “Smurfette”, UID.

3) Third is Ali Lowitzer - her mother @Jlowitzer is a WS member.

Ok, thank you for that!)

——

As for the Tim Miller interview posted above, there are many things I’d like to comment on, but would prefer to quote from a transcript, so putting that on my “to-do list”.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member