TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DBM double post

Last edited:
Welcome back @Holly West!

WS is a facts based forum and only info reported by MSM is allowed posted/discussed -- otherwise it's just rumor.

If you did not read this information on approved source to link it doesn't belong here. CG also can't be sleuthed - he's not POI.

You know what, Seattle?

I have NEVER EVER, EVER seen the internet so wound , so unbalanced, so at war with itself and eachother, complete raving lunatics stoned podcasting the weirdest rumors and theories, as facts.

The stories are off the Richter scale crazy and insane.

I come to Websleuths for comfort and to straighten my mind after the turmoil of theories..

It is like a really angry storm and I never remember it being so savagely bad, not even in the wake of major terrorist attacks.

The energy is far more vicious , if I analyse it energetically ,from my own psyche.. it resembles a cutting biting snapping energy and I'm beginning to wonder whether it in some way mimics the nature of the crime that was conducted, the details of which are unavailable to us right now..

We have no idea what we're really dealing with and speculation is rife, vicious and sadistic.

The rules on this forum are for our protection too.
It makes us much better at what we do.
And it keeps us within sane margins
We are protected against ourselves and we are not permitted to hurt others.

Sorry for the lengthy post.
It's just the way it emerged, unplanned.
And Massive thanks to you @Tricia .
It wouldn't have happened without you.
Well, well, done!

Well, if that's the case, the "news" outlets are not being held to a very high standard.

Any thoughts on why they haven't charged MF with murder yet?
I think they’re figuring out the timeline, and how this all went down. They’d probably want to analyze her phone, and see what they can glean from that. This woman isn’t a criminal mastermind (obviously), so I fully expect a mountain of evidence against her.

That’s ignoring the biggest elephant in the room, Heidi’s body in her trunk, and the baby in her possession.

There’s no immediate rush, as she’s not going anywhere. With Christmas coming up, I have no idea when exactly those murder charges will be filed.

Fairly soon though, one would think.

This MF monster is not going to do well in prison. First, I don't think other inmates are going to take too kindly to a her having killed a mother to steal a newborn. Nor are they going to put up with her manipulative narcissistic sociopathic behavior. And if she comes across other sociopaths like Jodi, it's not going to be pretty for her.
I'm so enraged and still in shock by this hideous crime.

My thoughts are with Heidi and Shane's families and little S and the older girl, and I wish for Margo to grow up with the love and care she deserves and will need.

Happy sweet Margo can be reunited with her family again. Now that we clearly know Margo wasn’t MF+CG’s child how long before murder charges will be brought? Do you think they will seek the death penalty?
I don't know what the delay is in filing murder charges. From what we know so far it seems like a death penalty case to me. IMO she needs to be jailed without bond.

I don't know what the delay is in filing murder charges. From what we know so far it seems like a death penalty case to me. IMO she needs to be jailed without bond.
Right? Since paternity was probably delaying the charges there should be no other issues. The only other issue if another party was involved. IMO I think she carried out this entire nightmare on her own. She absolutely deserves for it to be a capital punishment case. Those poor children have lost their mother that is something time will never heal.

I think they’re figuring out the timeline, and how this all went down. They’d probably want to analyze her phone, and see what they can glean from that. This woman isn’t a criminal mastermind (obviously), so I fully expect a mountain of evidence against her.

That’s ignoring the biggest elephant in the room, Heidi’s body in her trunk, and the baby in her possession.

There’s no immediate rush, as she’s not going anywhere. With Christmas coming up, I have no idea when exactly those murder charges will be filed.

Will it be prosecuted as a Federal case, do you imagine?

It appears from this news clip that more arrests are expected in the coming days. We shall see.

It said more charges are expected in the coming days. Not sure if that means more arrests.

I just listened to full interview with Mike, Shane's buddy, and he said Shane told him that the video showed Heidi in the back of the car and that another person may have been in there. Not sure how accurate that is since we haven't seen the video.

All caught up... not going to lie, I scrolled past some posts (especially after I read that baby Margo was going home!) Didn't APD say on Friday that it would take 48-72 hours for the DNA... it was what... 76 hours since that press conference when she was returned... I hope and don't think there should be many questions at this point. JMO

I also think they want to investigate the body, trunk and any potential weapons/restraints for DNA other than Heidi’s and MFs to rule out a third party murdered her. I don’t think any one else is involved and doubt the police do either but having this info before she’s charged w/murder might circumvent some potential defense claims from the start.

JMO, but there is no delay. There are numerous agencies involved in this investigation which is still ongoing. The fact that it may be a capital murder case is even more reason for them to take their time and get it right. MOO

All caught up... not going to lie, I scrolled past some posts (especially after I read that baby Margo was going home!) Didn't APD say on Friday that it would take 48-72 hours for the DNA... it was what... 76 hours since that press conference when she was returned... I hope and don't think there should be many questions at this point. JMO
There is a link to the vigil, I posted a short while ago.
His father was briefly interviewed, He did not confirm DNA was back but he confirmed the baby is Heidi's and not Luna-the-imaginary-baby. He said they were able to know that. Shane was driving up to get baby Margot at that time and it felt very emotional. The vigil was really beautiful and meaningful and respectful.

The questions will be asked though because people are cruel by nature and there's very little we can humanly do to protect that guy from further abuse or savagery, just pray for him, is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member