Henry "Cab" Tice

If this particular person wasn't gonna get in trouble any ways, why the big cover-up and the supposed framing of Atchison??

Absolutely, there was consideration given to certain people in the Sandshaker and I've never said otherwise. That's the GOB in action, here in P'Cola.

And, is he the "big fish" of the whole operation or was he just a customer as you previously stated. Or, maybe he's just a local "big fish" that wouldn't have gotten charged anyways, but it would be know that he was involved? And, if it's the latter, why on earth would he set up Atchison??

Maybe if I actually had some of the details posters are referring to, which I've repeatedly asked for and have never received, I would have a better idea what you're talking about.

An

OK...When I said "Big Fish" I meant a huge business figure in Pensacola.

Just a theory...At the end of the Shaker case, the talk was that a big name was yet to come. Never did. I'm thinking this guy got out of it through whatever means it was. Paid em, threatened em, promised em..whichever it was, he got out of it. This probably pissed Atchison off. He had a huge name and didn't get to pull the trigger on em.

So, now that Big Boy is out of it, why set Atchison up? I'm guessing Atchison wasn't happy and figured well, I'll get him later. Big Boy decides to take the "pre-emptive' strike. Let's frame the Prosecutor. Which leads us to one of the Billings' defendants to plant the stuff on the computer at Atchinsons' home...etc. etc

Why? Maybe Acthinson was listening to all this business over at
http://www.markturnerandfriends.com/

Just a theory...At the end of the Shaker case, the talk was that a big name was yet to come. Never did. I'm thinking this guy got out of it through whatever means it was. Paid em, threatened em, promised em..whichever it was, he got out of it. This probably pissed Atchison off. He had a huge name and didn't get to pull the trigger on em.

So, now that Big Boy is out of it, why set Atchison up? I'm guessing Atchison wasn't happy and figured well, I'll get him later. Big Boy decides to take the "pre-emptive' strike. Let's frame the judge. Which leads us to one of the Billings' defendants to plant the stuff on the computer at Atchinsons' home...etc. etc

Thanks, River, for your post. You've given more info than any other poster. Which judge are you referring to that may have been framed?

And, how is Turner's case related to Billings except that they were both in the car business?

But, I know now who PM is!!:)

So, now that Big Boy is out of it, why set Atchison up? I'm guessing Atchison wasn't happy and figured well, I'll get him later. Big Boy decides to take the "pre-emptive' strike. Let's frame the judge. Which leads us to one of the Billings' defendants to plant the stuff on the computer at Atchinsons' home...etc. etc

You are right on River!:blowkiss: But Atchison was a Federal Prosecutor - not a judge.

Thanks, River, for your post. You've given more info than any other poster. Which judge are you referring to that may have been framed?
That was a mistake. I meant Federal Prosecutor Atchison I'll edit it. Also, all I've done is theorize how easy it would be or why it could happen. Without the real sleuthers pointing the way, I'd have never come up with this stuff.
And, how is Turner's case related to Billings except that they were both in the car business?

But, I know now who PM is!!:)

For one, according to one of the ricksblogs that if I'm not mistaken, you previously gave us up in the news link thread,(Thanks)
Turner thinks Jr. came to his house to kill him.

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=7169

Shhhhhhhhhhh.....I fixed it. Guess I was trying to peck these words out too fast.

I'm about to wear my laptop out - some of the keys aren't working right, so I have to proof read. But - it reads pretty funny when I don't bother - and makes no sense!! Instead of sitting here in the recliner and relaxing with my laptop, I need to be sitting at the PC in my UNcomfortable chair!

That was a mistake. I meant Federal Prosecutor Atchison I'll edit it. Also, all I've done is theorize how easy it would be or why it could happen. Without the real sleuthers pointing the way, I'd have never come up with this stuff.

For one, according to one of the ricksblogs that if I'm not mistaken, you previously gave us up in the news link thread,(Thanks)
Turner thinks Jr. came to his house to kill him.

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=7169

Yes, I (believe) I originally gave the link, but I still don't see the link between PM and the Billings, even if Jr. did attack Mark as he alleges?

I gave this link above - read it: http://markturnerandfriends.blogspot.com/
It is not the same link you apparently are reading

Particularly - Thurs, Aug 13
If you still feel this is not connected, so be it.

I guess this is what you are referring to:

I met Bud Billings at Pete Moore Chevrolet. As a matter of fact, Laura Hamilton, who you see featured in my YouTube videos worked for Bud Billings when Bud Came over in the early 80's. When she married Rick Hamilton (Pete Moores right hand man) I was the best man in the wedding.

The fact that Turner knew Billings via PM as they are all in the car business comes as no surprise to me as P'Cola is a not that big.

Perhaps, I should have been more specific in my post to ask how PM is involved in the murder of the Billings? I look forward to a response.

who knew? All I can say is Thanks for your hard work.

I just realized that 2 nights from now will mark the 40 years since the first night my family spent in our new house in Gulf Breeze. Aug. 17, 1969, which was also the night of Hurricane Camille. I've got a lot of friends there and my Mom still lives in that house. I called an old buddy just to see what his thoughts on Atchison were. This guy grew up with me and has been involved in the Sports Accoc. from grade school when he was a kid, to coaching as an adult. Atchison was the President if this Association. This friend told me he would never believe Mr. Atchison did what he was accused of. While I didn't go take a poll, this close friend told me absolute shock and disbelief was the way to describe the way most everybody there felt.

Several weeks ago, you guys told us this was going to rock this area. Not only what will come from the Billings' murder, but also the other wrong doings that will come to a light through the digging.

Seems to me this is getting kinda tricky for you sleuthers that really know what you're doing. I see a lot of new posters like myself that probably came here through the PNJ. It has been fascinating, especially in the beginning, watching you guys go at it. There are some sleuthers here that for their own reasons appear to have slowed down or stopped posting their progress. This saddens me in a way. But then again, having seen how passionate these people have done their work, I feel confident they're still at it and will help get to the bottom of this mess.

who knew? All I can say is Thanks for your hard work.

I just realized that 2 nights from now will mark the 40 years since the first night my family spent in our new house in Gulf Breeze. Aug. 17, 1969, which was also the night of Hurricane Camille. I've got a lot of friends there and my Mom still lives in that house. I called an old buddy just to see what his thoughts on Atchison were. This guy grew up with me and has been involved in the Sports Accoc. from grade school when he was a kid, to coaching as an adult. Atchison was the President if this Association. This friend told me he would never believe Mr. Atchison did what he was accused of. While I didn't go take a poll, this close friend told me absolute shock and disbelief was the way to describe the way most everybody there felt.

Several weeks ago, you guys told us this was going to rock this area. Not only what will come from the Billings' murder, but also the other wrong doings that will come to a light through the digging.

Seems to me this is getting kinda tricky for you sleuthers that really know what you're doing. I see a lot of new posters like myself that probably came here through the PNJ. It has been fascinating, especially in the beginning, watching you guys go at it. There are some sleuthers here that for their own reasons appear to have slowed down or stopped posting their progress. This saddens me in a way. But then again, having seen how passionate these people have done their work, I feel confident they're still at it and will help get to the bottom of this mess.

We are all still at it - and VERY passionate about it. We all just want justice - whether that be in the Billings murders or clearing someone who was charged injustly. As you see, we can't post most of what we know although we wish we could. Thanks though for the compliments from all of us who are sleuthing!

So RiverPirate, the connection is based on LPG jr's behavior and whoever he is working for???????

PM is a very big player in the auto scene in Pensacola. I did find an interesting bit of trivia in my search. . . It appears that PM, SS and several other dealers in FL. MS & AL have a "non-profit" org that, according to the internet, also does for profit business selling auto parts to the tune of millions of dollars. I could definitely be mistaken, but I recall MT talking about a "slush fund" and IIRC, he mentioned that Bud Billings and Cab Tice had both borrowed from it at one time or another.

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_2bzhm

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.ex...name=GULFCOASTCHEVYDEALERS&names_filing_type=

Somebody please let me know if I'm reading this wrong. . .

Want to make sure I understand what some posters are theorizing about Atchison:

-PM is a local "big fish" that was involved in the Shaker deal. He was just a customer, that probably wouldn't be charged, but didn't want it known publicly that he was involved
-PM paid off the DEA and ECSO so he wasn't prosecuted or even charged
-Atchison was upset this local "big fish" had gotten off and was determined to get PM later on something else
-PM knew Atchison was after him, so he set up this whole case against him as a preemptive strike
-PM had someone (LPG?) replace Atchison's home computer with one that had actually been used to solicit the fake child for sexual relations in MI
-PM devised a way to get Atchison on a plane to MI
-PM had someone plant the Dora doll and vaseline jelly in Atchison's suitcase before he left or paid off MI LE and the FBI to plant this evidence
-PM paid off someone in the MI jail to kill Atchison
-LPG may be the same one that attacked Turner, who has a beef with PM

Do I have it correct what some posters are thinking?

:beamup:

-PM is a local "big fish" that was involved in the Shaker deal. He was just a customer, that probably wouldn't be charged, but didn't want it known publicly that he was involved
-Atchison was upset this local "big fish" had gotten off and was determined to get PM later on something else
-PM knew Atchison was after him, so he set up this whole case against him as a preemptive strike
-PM had someone (LPG?) replace Atchison's home computer with one that had actually been used to solicit the fake child for sexual relations in MI
-PM had someone plant the Dora doll and vaseline jelly in Atchison's suitcase before he left or paid off MI LE and the FBI to plant this evidence

Ya know, I made the effort to try and help understand how some info from some pretty good sleuthers could have played out. I'm no sure why this seems so far fetched to you. It's really not that complicated of a plan.

Time to beam up now before Scottie screws up the coordinates again.

Ya know, I made the effort to try and help understand how some info from some pretty good sleuthers could have played out. I'm no sure why this seems so far fetched to you. It's really not that complicated of a plan.

:) I'm glad you have a sense of humor!:blowkiss:

If this is what in fact happened, it wasn't a simple plan. I'm still waiting on some evidence to back up these allegations? :waitasec:

Though I'm not sure I fit the description of a "good sleuther", I do have to respond to the basic flaw I see in this plan. . .

While may roads may indeed lead to PM, I don't believe that there's any evidence that he set Atchison up. There are, however, some folks who lost big bucks because of Atchison's prosecution of the Sandshaker case. Whether they have long arms reaching - well, who knows?

Now I have heard that Atchison was key in getting another official his current job. . .

Simply replacing someone's computer wouldn't work. The tools FLE use are very sophisticated. I have a very good friend who is a Federal LE specializing in crimes against children. We discussed this last night at dinner.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back