GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart breaks for Brooke. But someone needs to convince her to stand down. She could possibly really mess this up. :(

Link to Hawaii News article that asserts that Maui Police consider him a POI.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/24885045/significant-developments-in-charli-scott-case

There has to be two things. . minimum!

Motive and access.

Motive can be so twisted that no normal person can even recognize it, but sometimes that is not the case. Access is just a given, but some posters forget it. I grew up in the land of Ted Bundy and the Green River Killer. Trust me, when any woman came up missing they were looked at. However, if a young co-ed went missing while Ted Bundy was incarcerated out of state or Gary Ridgeway was at work, then no matter what heinous 's they were, they couldn't have been the perpetrator. It had to be some unknown other *advertiser censored*sshole!

Access is key!!!

SC had both motive and access! If he's not guilty, he should have is tongue so far up. . .. :use your imagination: !

I find it odd that no media has reported these arrests...or have they and I missed them? This is the first thing that's done when a POI is named. I have seen pages like that hurt cases horribly and be proven to be filled with rumors that turn out to be not true. So, I am having a hard time believing anything said on that page.

I'm thinking the media is not reporting because he in just a POI at this point. They have more of a responsibility than on here to protect his rights. Or the facebook pages are just rumor.

How is it known that he is a grower and that he borrowed this money?

It is not known that he is a grower. It was just my opinion on the strange quote on facebook regarding cane fields. Someone on here asked if anyone wanted to take a shot at interpretation. Sorry if I didn't make it clear that was my guess only.

I don't see anything at that link, maybe because I am not a subscriber?!? I still have seen nothing in MSM about these drug allegations that continually get brought up.

The DUI arrest occurred almost a year ago and the article is archived at the link I provided. You must subscribe to read the entire article and I am not a subscriber, either. However, I found the article by googling "steven capobianco DUI arrest Maui", and as you can see from the enclosed screenshot, Maui News published his sentencing details on March 18, 2013.

I have not been able to find any published corroboration of his arrest for possession yet.

Attachments

• SC_Arrest.jpg
    SC_Arrest.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 38
I don't know when I'm going to learn to not repeat things I read in these threads. So I apologize for stating that SC left the island. I read it in this thread. And now I can't back it up with a link. I do not know if SC left the island or not.

I've been bit in the butt by talking about something that was in a link and discussed extensively early in a case. 6 months later when I made a reference to it, assuming that everyone knew this information because it was discussed early on, I did not provide a link. When I was asked for one, I couldn't find it. I had other members and mods helping to look for the link, but it was gone. Totally gone. I looked like a dufus. I thought I had learned my lesson. Guess not. Because I read here about him leaving the island and I repeated it and apparently it's not accurate at all. I'll shut up now and just read for awhile, until my scars heal. LOL

I don't know when I'm going to learn to not repeat things I read in these threads. So I apologize for stating that SC left the island. I read it in this thread. And now I can't back it up with a link. I do not know if SC left the island or not.

I've been bit in the butt by talking about something that was in a link and discussed extensively early in a case. 6 months later when I made a reference to it, assuming that everyone knew this information because it was discussed early on, I did not provide a link. When I was asked for one, I couldn't find it. I had other members and mods helping to look for the link, but it was gone. Totally gone. I looked like a dufus. I thought I had learned my lesson. Guess not. Because I read here about him leaving the island and I repeated it and apparently it's not accurate at all. I'll shut up now and just read for awhile, until my scars heal. LOL

The rumor that SC had left the islands was started by a person commenting on a Maui News article. I saw it, too, but assumed that it was a troll trying to stir the pot - I have seen that happen often with comments that appear after articles.

I pasted some links into the Information thread; hope everyone finds them helpful. :seeya:

The rumor that SC had left the islands was started by a person commenting on a Maui News article. I saw it, too, but assumed that it was a troll trying to stir the pot - I have seen that happen often with comments that appear after articles.

I pasted some links into the Information thread; hope everyone finds them helpful. :seeya:

Oh thanks. Yeh, comments mean nothing. It's just someone's opinion and isn't based in fact.

So once again, I apologize to all here for my post where I referenced it. At the time I made the post, all the stuck with me was that he left the island. I even told hubby he did. Sheesh. I need a session on the naughty corner. LOL

The DUI arrest occurred almost a year ago and the article is archived at the link I provided. You must subscribe to read the entire article and I am not a subscriber, either. However, I found the article by googling "steven capobianco DUI arrest Maui", and as you can see from the enclosed screenshot, Maui News published his sentencing details on March 18, 2013.

I have not been able to find any published corroboration of his arrest for possession yet.
For anyone's reference:

Cached page of DUI charge for Steven Capobianco

ANy theories on where the body might be or how it was dispossed? Off the cliffs, water, buried, wild animals? cave?

I have been following this case, and there are still a few questions that linger in my mind.

Why didn't anyone go with her? She left the sisters house to go help SC out on a dark fairly deserted area of road late at night and none of her family thought to go?

Once she hadn't been heard from, the police were called very quickly. Why didnt anyone call SC since that was the last known person she was with? Why didn't he know anything until police showed up?

How did the sister find her clothes so easily, and why didnt she wait for police to show up? Everyone knows you don't touch presumed evidence!

These questions just keep lingering unanswered, I am hoping someone might have some insight.

I would doubt the family knows much more than the public. I would think that since LE is not releasing info that they wouldn't be releasing it to anyone including family, friends, and everyone else.

I have been following this case, and there are still a few questions that linger in my mind.

Why didn't anyone go with her? She left the sisters house to go help SC out on a dark fairly deserted area of road late at night and none of her family thought to go?

Once she hadn't been heard from, the police were called very quickly. Why didnt anyone call SC since that was the last known person she was with? Why didn't he know anything until police showed up?

How did the sister find her clothes so easily, and why didnt she wait for police to show up? Everyone knows you don't touch presumed evidence!

These questions just keep lingering unanswered, I am hoping someone might have some insight.

I would doubt the family knows much more than the public. I would think that since LE is not releasing info that they wouldn't be releasing it to anyone including family, friends, and everyone else.

BBM

EXACTLY!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members