GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:

I think the horror and terror rightly belong to Charli........especially if the murder was premeditated, which it appears to me to have been. :moo:

While I agree with you, Charli is gone. Steven still has to deal with this madness and I point it out because it might be a key to solving the mystery.

While I agree with you, Charli is gone. Steven still has to deal with this madness and I point it out because it might be a key to solving the mystery.

Do you think he has a conscience, then? :confused:

Do you think he has a conscience, then? :confused:

I think everybody has one. How much he lets into his life, how much he resents his lot in life and his elders inability to direct him formulate his decision making as does his friends. How many of them are turning on him is a daily revelation. I think at first he felt a lot of support. I think now because of his true colors they are dropping like flys and his world is losing it's flavor. There is a big memorial tomorrow and a lot of these young people are concerned with their image so they are getting on the Charli bandwagon IMO.

v4iv.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/chunk.obutter?fref=ts

Is SC trying to communicate his feelings with this strange illustration on his FB cover?

Hidden symbolism in plain sight?

Distraught man trying to shield himself with an umbrella from the down pouring rain of heat, pressure, blood?

Holding a briefcase of secrets and lies?

Young child crying out?

I think everybody has one. How much he lets into his life, how much he resents his lot in life and his elders inability to direct him formulate his decision making as does his friends. How many of them are turning on him is a daily revelation. I think at first he felt a lot of support. I think now because of his true colors they are dropping like flys and his world is losing it's flavor. There is a big memorial tomorrow and a lot of these young people are concerned with their image so they are getting on the Charli bandwagon IMO.

If SC is truly innocent and has nothing to hide, then he has nothing to fear and will show up to pay his respects at the memorial. If he does not show up, it will certainly not look good just as in the case with Scott Peterson.

v4iv.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/chunk.obutter?fref=ts

Is SC trying to communicate his feelings with this strange illustration on his FB cover?

Hidden symbolism in plain sight?

Distraught man trying to shield himself with an umbrella from the down pouring rain of heat, pressure, blood?

Holding a briefcase of secrets and lies?

Young child crying out?
Art is open to interpretation. I see that piece as Man existing in a black and white world, too preoccupied with the rigors of work and industry, unable to enjoy the rain. Whereas the Child doesn't mind the wet, embraces the showers with open arms and allows the color to fill their life.

Did Steven choose that image to taunt his Facebook visitors or does he envy the child's wild abandon? Or is he Mr Busybody, pushing forward oblivious to the circumstances around him? Who knows... do we really care?

If SC is truly innocent and has nothing to hide, then he has nothing to fear and will show up to pay his respects at the memorial. If he does not show up, it will certainly not look good just as in the case with Scott Peterson.

I cannot imagine he will show up. How completely awkward for all involved if he does. IMO

Could you elaborate on your thought process on this?:please:

Art is open to interpretation. I see that piece as Man existing in a black and white world, too preoccupied with the rigors of work and industry, unable to enjoy the rain. Whereas the Child doesn't mind the wet, embraces the showers with open arms and allows the color to fill their life.

Did Steven choose that image to taunt his Facebook visitors or does he envy the child's wild abandon? Or is he Mr Busybody, pushing forward oblivious to the circumstances around him? Who knows... do we really care?

I am by no means an art critic, and your interpretation is impressively right on, but when I first saw this and obviously looking at it in connection to this case, I see blood, confusion and the emotionally angry color red. Out of all the cover pics to use it just seems weird. Having said that, if I saw it in someones home I would think it was quite a charming piece.

He showed up at the first fundraiser. A camera crew ws there for Discovery and he left. I bet money he wont show up tomorrow. If he did there could be a fight. He knows he is not wanted. He mocks the family enough. Is he arrogant enough?

I am by no means an art critic, and your interpretation is impressively right on, but when I first saw this and obviously looking at it in connection to this case, I see blood, confusion and the emotionally angry color red. Out of all the cover pics to use it just seems weird. Having said that, if I saw it in someones home I would think it was quite a charming piece.

Its a Banksy

Could you elaborate on your thought process on this?:please:

I think his subconscious is living in hell and will choose to free itself from this burden. Probably in the form of an accident. He will step out in front of a bus. Self inflicted Karma.

Whoa......that may be speaking psychological volumes about SC. :moo::waitasec:

I'm no art critic either ;), it only seems like in our quest for justice, we look at everything with our nose to the glass. Sometimes a random pic is just a random pic. I think Steven used that image knowing it would incite (and excite) his anonymous followers. There's a whole lotta red in that painting, no one needs to question what that represents.

I'm no art critic either ;), it only seems like in our quest for justice, we look at everything with our nose to the glass. Sometimes a random pic is just a random pic. I think Steven used that image knowing it would incite (and excite) his anonymous followers. There's a whole lotta red in that painting, no one needs to question what that represents.
You smart!

I am still curious as to why Friends of Charli that post on their FB pages how sad and upset they are are also friends with the new GF. Not saying anything about the new GF just seems odd to my little pea brain. They are also still friends with SC

I am still curious as to why Friends of Charli that post on their FB pages how sad and upset they are are also friends with the new GF. Not saying anything about the new GF just seems odd to my little pea brain. They are also still friends with SC

Maybe they all went to school together?? I don't think I would defriend anyone I thought was connected to my friends disappearance till she was found :) moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they all went to school together?? I don't think I would defriend anyone I thought was connected to my friends disappearance till she was found :) moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is from the mainland. A lot of them worked at Mana Foods together or are the Kihei Club crew. Young 20's first time out on their own. Very image conscious.

The fact that the new GF has not taken down the pic of her and SC together has to say something!

Friends of Charli may have stayed friends with SC and the new GF on FB out of fear in order to keep up appearances.

I don't agree. Sociopaths don't have remorse, they just don't want to get caught. They can manipulate to get people to believe what they need them to though. I was a victim of a violent crime and my therapist said my perpetrator was a sociopath based on how I described him. Extensive studies have been done on these types of people. Not very comforting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper