GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What has happened with this thread?*

Would someone from Maui please say what is going on there?

Mahalo

I'm hoping that there are some new developments in this case and that it isn't being put on the back burner yet. Charli and Joshua need to be found and come home. For whatever reason, I'm still thinking the Haiku area.

If he got to plan ahead he'd probably want a place close to him he could keep tabs on and know ahead of time if property was sold or would have construction or digging. Any way to know if his family's property was searched with dogs?
He tried to misdirect everyone to at least 3 different things first
1 someone else along Hana Highway
2 Keanae - even if they focus on him as "probably the prime suspect" - he wants focus out there
3 Jaws - That if they burned her car there maybe she is there

So in his mind probably his family's property isn't so obvious. Or any big private property right next to it where the owners aren't around much or use their yard or their woods? And it's a place Charli went to after dark so it's probably not very remote.
All IMO

Has anyone considered she went to help sc and after got picked up by someone else? Maybe ran off the road or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve has been arrested for unrelated charges to charli an Joshua .. Find charli Scott fb page. Don't know how to attach it

https://www.facebook.com/FindCharliScott

"Steven Capabianco has JUST been arrested on charges unrelated to Charli and Joshua.

The wheels are turning.

Thank you to the officers who are working so hard.... I want them ALL to know-

I KNOW YOU ARE DOING ALL YOU CAN LEGALLY DO TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO CHARLI AND JOSHUA.

I KNOW this case keeps some of you up at night too..... I am so grateful to your family members for quietly supporting the stressful job you all have....

Much Mahalo"

MAUIWatch
https://www.facebook.com/MAUIWatch

CAPOBIANCOWatch: Steven Capobianco was arrested about an hour ago at his workplace, Mana Foods. As far as we know, it was NOT in relation to the on-going homicide investigation of Charli Scott and her unborn baby Joshua. We will update this story as we get more information. Maui Police Department

Background on the unrelated homicide investigation:
On February 9, 2014, five month pregnant Charli Scott went missing. Her mother reported her missing the next day. Her torched vehicle was found at Jaws on February 12th. Search parties have since located several items belonging to Charli and the evidence was enough to reclassify the investigation from "missing person" to "homicide" on March 7th. Her ex-boyfriend, Steven Capobianco, is the father of her unborn child. He was the last person to see her alive and remains a person of interest in the investigation. Find Chari Scott

http://mauinow.com/2014/04/14/steven-capobianco-arrested-in-burglary-case/

By Wendy Osher

"Maui police have confirmed that Steven Capobianco was arrested today in connection with a burglary case, that is not related to the Charli Scott homicide investigation for which he has been named as a person of interest.

Upon news of the arrest, family members of Scott posted a message on the Find Charli Scott Facebook page saying, “The wheels are turning. Thank you to the officers who are working so hard…. I know this case keeps some of you up at night too. I am so grateful to your family members for quietly supporting the stressful job you all have.”

Scott was five-months pregnant when she went missing on February 9, 2014.

Her case has since been reclassified from a missing persons case to a homicide investigation.

Capobianco was Charli’s ex-boyfriend, and was identified by Scott’s family as the father of Charli’s unborn child."

Has anyone considered she went to help sc and after got picked up by someone else? Maybe ran off the road or something.

A real long shot especially in light of all other things. If SC was telling the truth then no one else would have had enough time to run her off the road after Twin Falls, speed back in the other direction and make it to Keanae where her phone last pinged at 10:56pm.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/...yfriend-of-missing-pregnant-maui-woman-speaks

"Steven: "Sunday night? She picked me up from my house at 8:30, drove out to my truck that I got stuck in Keanae and she dropped me off at my truck -- it took me about 10 minutes to fix my truck, 'cause I had extra light tools with me at that time. And then we came back to Haiku. And I'm pretty sure I saw her lights in my rearview the entire time. I'm absolutely certain I saw her headlights in my rearview mirror until I got to Twin Falls and then I started speeding up 'cause I drive a little faster than she does."

Mileka: "What made you speed up ahead of her?"

Steven: "I was in front of her in the first place, in case my truck broke down and she would pull up behind me.

Mileka: "Right, that makes sense. So it was around Twin Falls that you say that you stopped seeing her headlights?"

Steven: "Yes.""

So the arrest is NOT in relationship to Charli or Joshua and has nothing to do with the homicide investigation, but with a burglary. Hopefully, it will be like that Moorer/Elvis case where they arrested the perps on some other charges first and then charged Sidney and Tammy Moorer with the murder of Heather Elvis a day or two later.

Interesting...
"Maui Police say Steven Capobianco was arrested this morning for a burglary that happened last September in Haiku.
Police say on February 27, while they conducted a search of Capobianco’s home, jewelry was found that the victim said belonged to her."

So LE knew about this way back in February, but has been sitting on it for some reason....

And yet, because the victim said only Capobianco knew about the computer after Charli went missing, on February 25, I hate say that it appears almost suspect that someone is trying to pin something on SC, if you know what I mean. I'd feel better if I found out the victim mentioned SC before Charli went missing.

So the arrest is NOT in relationship to Charli or Joshua and has nothing to do with the homicide investigation, but with a burglary. Hopefully, it will be like that Moorer/Elvis case where they arrested the perps on some other charges first and then charged Sidney and Tammy Moorer with the murder of Heather Elvis a day or two later.
Good point. I've also seen that happen when LE is afraid that a POI is looking like they will skip town.

Interesting...
"Maui Police say Steven Capobianco was arrested this morning for a burglary that happened last September in Haiku.
Police say on February 27, while they conducted a search of Capobianco’s home, jewelry was found that the victim said belonged to her."

So LE knew about this way back in February, but has been sitting on it for some reason....

And yet, because the victim said only Capobianco knew about the computer after Charli went missing, on February 25, I hate say that it appears almost suspect that someone is trying to pin something on SC, if you know what I mean. I'd feel better if I found out the victim mentioned SC before Charli went missing.

I noted the same hinkyness with the timeline. Why did it take five months for the victim to tell the police SC was the only one who could have done the crime?! Was the victim an ex-girlfriend? Maybe she had been trying to get her stuff back without involving LE but then, with all that was happening with Charli, she figured she'd come forward? I don't know; it's weird.

ETA: I don't recall knowing if the search warrant executed on 2/27 was for Charli or for this burglary? I think I assumed it was in relation to her disappearance, but the article seems to indicate it was executed because of the September 2013 crime. Clarification anyone?

I noted the same hinkyness with the timeline. Why did it take five months for the victim to tell the police SC was the only one who could have done the crime?! Was the victim an ex-girlfriend? Maybe she had been trying to get her stuff back without involving LE but then, with all that was happening with Charli, she figured she'd come forward? I don't know; it's weird.

ETA: I don't recall knowing if the search warrant executed on 2/27 was for Charli or for this burglary? I think I assumed it was in relation to her disappearance, but the article seems to indicate it was executed because of the September 2013 crime. Clarification anyone?
I don't recall seeing anything about a search warrant on 2/27. That would make sense, though, if true.

What has happened with this thread?*

Would someone from Maui please say what is going on there?

Mahalo

I spoke with a person very close to the investigation two days ago and was told there are new developments in the case, but nothing can yet be publically disclosed. Hopefully todays arrest of SC for burglary will help lead to an eventual conviction!

It was as if we were all holding our breath...let right be done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214