GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really over these extra light tools nonsense. I wish you folks would stop harping on it.

Im really over these extra light tools nonsense. I wish you folks would stop harping on it.

I didn't think it was nonsense? It has been one of the question marks? What I posted was the first time the phrase "extra light" made sense to me. I'll take it that it means nothing? Believe me, I'd like to get the connection out of my head.

Did Steven paint the skull picture? Or is it something he googled and found?

I have long thought SC killed Charli in Haiku. Now, though, I suspect he lured her under some pretext up the Hana Hwy, in her car after he removed the tell-tale grill, shot her in the face at or near that location, dragged her out, hastily covered/buried her, drove back to hide/burn the car, destroying any blood/tissue evidence and later(?) returning to more permanently dispose of the body(ies). I am thinking the clothing, etc. weren't planted but were likely left behind in haste or dropped due to clumsy efforts to dispose of the body. I haven't refreshed in my mind the timeline of known activities, so I'm not sure what day he returned. MOO. I do believe, though, that on 2/11 when he "helped the family search" (in the area where the clothes, etc. were eventually found) he was observed acting very protectively of that very road and that he went down it alone. MOO. Apparently Charli's sister searched there again probably because of SC's suspicious behavior and found the evidence. I have no idea what he did with the body once she was uncovered.
Feel free to correct my thinking.

Just found one hole: according to family, Charli's car was low on fuel. Any way around that?
Hole number two: How/why would he remove grill if Charli was alive in car with him? Going to revisit my original theory.

Why remove her clothing? Sounds like they found a lot in area. Too clumsy.Sounds planted. What about mens pants and jacket? Twilight dvd? Thing is trash pickup is once or twice week and sometimes skipped. Not lot public places to use their cans and it's suspicious. He might thought trash wasn't best way to get rid of it. I think he learned from Mo Monsalve case month before. They found some her stuff in nearby dumpster fast.
But why not bury stuff? He's a gardener though. IMO
Interview with Kimberlyn Scott. At 1:31 she describes the articles that were found at the beach. At 4:47, she describes how the clothes were found and moved by Charli's 16-year-old sister, Phaedra.
CHARLIWatch: Interview w/Kimberlyn Scott, Charli's mother - YouTube

Why remove her clothing? Sounds like it was found bloody so sounds like removed after. To plant evidence he doesn't need all of it. Why not bury bloody clothing with body? IMO maybe something about how he hid body.
Mens pants and jacket? Was he trying frame someone?

Why remove her clothing? Sounds like they found a lot in area. Too clumsy.Sounds planted. What about mens pants and jacket? Twilight dvd? Thing is trash pickup is once or twice week and sometimes skipped. Not lot public places to use their cans and it's suspicious. He might thought trash wasn't best way to get rid of it. I think he learned from Mo Monsalve case month before. They found some her stuff in nearby dumpster fast.
But why not bury stuff? He's a gardener though. IMO

Good points. I don't know why he would have removed her bloody clothes after-the-fact. (Before the fact would make more sense except for the slashed bra.) Months back Nikki Lisette and some others gave ideas as to the clothing removal, but I don't recall what they were. The other items found might not be related to Charli, although found in same area. Don't know why he wouldn't bury the clothing either, unless he thought someone was near, or would see her car, or couldn't find clothes again (was it very dark that night?) after covering/burying her.
Have to wait until I get to a town to see K's video. Not enough broadband.
Got me! Time to re-read the threads and filter the facts. Wish my memory were better.

I think her clothing was already removed. They were friends and "hooked up" as friends with benefits, as they were known to do.

I have long thought SC killed Charli in Haiku. Now, though, I suspect he lured her under some pretext up the Hana Hwy, in her car after he removed the tell-tale grill, shot her in the face at or near that location, dragged her out, hastily covered/buried her, drove back to hide/burn the car, destroying any blood/tissue evidence and later(?) returning to more permanently dispose of the body(ies). I am thinking the clothing, etc. weren't planted but were likely left behind in haste or dropped due to clumsy efforts to dispose of the body. I haven't refreshed in my mind the timeline of known activities, so I'm not sure what day he returned. MOO. I do believe, though, that on 2/11 when he "helped the family search" (in the area where the clothes, etc. were eventually found) he was observed acting very protectively of that very road and that he went down it alone. MOO. Apparently Charli's sister searched there again probably because of SC's suspicious behavior and found the evidence. I have no idea what he did with the body once she was uncovered.

Just found one hole: according to family, Charli's car was low on fuel. Any way around that?
Hole number two: How/why would he remove grill if Charli was alive in car with him? Going to revisit my original theory.

The grill was custom made by her Stepdad. Easily recognizable meaning the car would go unnoticed in less time. IMO..MOO.

Did Steven paint the skull picture? Or is it something he googled and found?

Fairly certain SC painted it. Guessing it was after he went before the grand jury to hear the case before the indictment. He knew what they had on him. MOO

The grill was custom made by her Stepdad. Easily recognizable meaning the car would go unnoticed in less time. IMO..MOO.

MOO. Yes, and I believe I read that the eyes of the skull had lights (maybe colored) in them which would make it very distinctive at night. That's why I believe the grill would have been removed prior to driving it up Hana Hwy. but, I doubt he would had dismantled it if Charli had been alive in the car with him. MOO

Remember how he said in his interview "she had a mouth on her"? Now the jawless picture and the jawbone found. Hopefully it's just coincidental irony. I'm probably reading waaaay too into this, but in hindsight, that could've meant either she used to have a mouth and now she does not (physically) OR she had a mouth on her, we had an argument, and I did something to stop it. Or maybe there was no underlying meaning. Idk.

Yes, and I believe I read that the eyes of the skull had lights (maybe colored) in them which would make it very distinctive at night. That's why I believe the grill would have been removed prior to driving it up Hana Hwy. but, I doubt he would had dismantled it if Charli had been alive in the car with him.
Hmmm I hadn't thought about that. Good point.

What a shame and a waste. He's actually is a good artist.

Was the family allowed at the grand jury hearing or was that closed?

How low is "low on fuel"? To me, low on fuel means I have a quarter tank. The area where the items were found was Ke'anae (if I remember correctly-Nua'ailua Bay), which is not quite to Hana and only 28.1 miles from Haiku in general. A quarter of a tank would get me to Hana and back in my 4 runner. As a matter of fact, I could get to Ke'anae and back on 2.5 gallons of gas (getting 17 MPG, which is on the low side accounting for curves), which is about an eighth of one of my tanks. So there might or might not be a hole there. If it was extremely low, anyone with a lawn mower or gas weed whacker would have a gallon or two of gasoline around.

As to the grille, there really wouldn't be a need to remove the grille unless he already had a buyer for it. The skull was interesting, but the grille itself was nothing spectacular. Mainly just functional. In the dark, going around corners, it would be unlikely anyone would notice the grille and since he said Charli drove him anyway, no need to remove the grille.

Remember how he said in his interview "she had a mouth on her"? Now the jawless picture and the jawbone found. Hopefully it's just coincidental irony. I'm probably reading waaaay too into this, but in hindsight, that could've meant either she used to have a mouth and now she does not (physically) OR she had a mouth on her, we had an argument, and I did something to stop it. Or maybe there was no underlying meaning. Idk.

MOO. Who knows what truths slip out, or in what form, when one is under intense pressure and lying to save their life. MOO. That was definitely a sentence that chilled me when I read it.

"As to the grille, there really wouldn't be a need to remove the grille unless he already had a buyer for it. The skull was interesting, but the grille itself was nothing spectacular. Mainly just functional. In the dark, going around corners, it would be unlikely anyone would notice the grille and since he said Charli drove him anyway, no need to remove the grille."

It was customed made with lights for the skull's eyes.......and would be very distinctive, I think.......day or night. Also, nothing SC has said about that night can be believed, IMNSHO. MOO

Regarding the fuel: a family member said C was very tired that night, had to work early the next morning, and her car was low on fuel, with no station nearby opened that night. Family member didn't believe C would drive up the hwy under those conditions. That's all I know. Interesting to hear from someone with the same type vehicle, though, and that it would be doable...... just, with only fumes left.

I agree, Mamamerced. It did me too.
And FWIW, "low fuel" to me means 1/8 tank or less.

"As to the grille, there really wouldn't be a need to remove the grille unless he already had a buyer for it. The skull was interesting, but the grille itself was nothing spectacular. Mainly just functional. In the dark, going around corners, it would be unlikely anyone would notice the grille and since he said Charli drove him anyway, no need to remove the grille."

It was customed made with lights for the skull's eyes.......and would be very distinctive, I think.......day or night. Also, nothing SC has said about that night can be believed, IMNSHO.
I know it was listed as having LED lights in the eyes, but when I was going around those curves at night, all I was looking for was the edge of the road and headlights coming my way. Two little red (or any other color) LEDs would not have hit my radar, but I grant that they may have hit someone else's radar. A grille is not normally an easy thing to remove. Removing it for the sole purpose of camouflaging a car that already had distinctive damage to the front end makes little sense when you could just cover up the LED lights with duck tape so they don't show in the dark. Especially if you planned on burning it. And once again, his story was that Charli was driving him that direction. Her car SHOULD have had it's grille on it, lights and all. JMO.

I agree, Mamamerced. It did me too.
And FWIW, "low fuel" to me means 1/8 tank or less.[/QUOTE

I live 50 minutes from a gas station so 1/8 would read EMPTY to me. I never head home without filling up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking