GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HeartgoesOut: That tongue of land is Keanae peninsula. I suppose if SC did paint the image then he *may* have included a rough depiction of Keanae in the picture, since Keanae & its environs have been the focal point of the whole scenario (i.e. SC claimed his car was stuck near Keanae...days later bloody clothes & body part found near Keanae).
If he did paint the picture, it likely will not give tantalizing clues about the crime though, since he posted it on his Instagram. After all, he's pleading Not Guilty! lol
If he painted it, he probably did the picture from the perspective of a tortured soul who is dealing with his ex-girlfriend's brutal murder - not in order to show all the hidden details of the crime that he himself committed. The jawless-ness and the Keanae connection are all common knowledge.

If he does paint, wouldn't he have uploaded any more of his art to his Instagram?

Maybe an acquaintance or friend of Steven painted it, inspired by the horror of Charli's murder, & Steven posted it on his Instagram to show solidarity. Who knows...

Could someone please direct me to where it was discussed or mentioned that Steven Capobianco was protective of a certain stretch of road? I would *love* to read about that. Thanks!!

I'm trying to confirm if he painted the pic or not. If he did, I'll post what else I see. Who knows what goes through the mind of a sociopath murderer. He thinks he smart, remember.

I'm trying to confirm if he painted the pic or not. If he did, I'll post what else I see. Who knows what goes through the mind of a sociopath murderer. He thinks he smart, remember.

IMHO, if he truly was smart he wouldn't have killed her and taken the chance of getting caught.

It occurred to me that the piece of jawbone that we have been discussing may not have been particularly large. It may be the result of a gunshot, and it may have been overlooked in the dark. In other words, he may not have intended for it to remain there to be discovered. MOO :cow:

IMHO, if he truly was smart he wouldn't have killed her and taken the chance of getting caught.

It occurred to me that the piece of jawbone that we have been discussing may not have been particularly large. It may be the result of a gunshot, and it may have been overlooked in the dark. In other words, he may not have intended for it to remain there to be discovered. MOO :cow:

I agree.......if it was an intact lower jaw there most likely would have been "teeth". I've only read a "tooth" was found along with the bone. If SC was working hurriedly or in the dark, a bone fragment could be easily overlooked or caught in the gathered clothing. MOO

How about now? The skull is rotated to sit the same as the Nua‘ailua Bay area. Artists do nothing unintentional in their art... If he painted the pic, it looks like a map to me. If not, I have a wild imagination! Which road was Steven protective of during a search? The one he went down twice?

View attachment 55737
Funny you should mention this. I saw in this painting what looked to me like the peninsula where the items were found but I thought I was just imagining things in some random picture. It's nice to know I wasn't the only one.

I believe the road he went down twice was the same road he was very protective of according to the sister. And, if I'm keeping all the information straight it was also the road where the clothes were later found
Someone correct me if necessary but I also believe the road is fairly close to the ocean.
May be it's the power of suggestion, but I see what you think is a map.
BBM: The road is sometimes very close to the ocean, as in don't-step-over-the-road-guard-rail close to the ocean, in some locations. The cliffs around there are brush filled, but very steep. There is a place along the road where there is a waterfall to the north of the road, but when you step onto the "trail" to view it from above, the sides of this trail look like they are somewhere around 80 degrees. It is covered with brush, so you can't tell how steep it is until you get in just the right position. There are very deep gorges and ravines all over. (no guard rails where there is no road-Hawaii is a no-fault state)

Map of locations as I knew them way back in the beginning. If something needs to be updated, please let me know.
Charli Scott Map

GhostWheel, it was your map that I was looking at again and I just "saw it". So glad someone else sees this without being prompted. I really want to know if he painted this picture. Makes or breaks this whole concept. If we're looking at it as a map, where the nose is, is the distance to Jaws. Do you see small flames where the car was found burnt?
241jckx.jpg

How about now? The skull is rotated to sit the same as the Nua‘ailua Bay area. Artists do nothing unintentional in their art... If he painted the pic, it looks like a map to me. If not, I have a wild imagination! Which road was Steven protective of during a search? The one he went down twice?

View attachment 55737

I find this very interesting

I got more PeterTosh...
Just waiting for confirmation if Steven is the artist. I see hidden images throughout the painting that make complete sense if he is in fact the mind behind the painting.

I got more PeterTosh...
Just waiting for confirmation if Steven is the artist. I see hidden images throughout the painting that make complete sense if he is in fact the mind behind the painting.

I dunno, HGO.........it's a bit of a Rorschach test or Zodiac letter-esque. Intriguing, none-the-less, and within the realm of possibilities but, I dunno.

I got more PeterTosh...

I dunno, HGO.........it's a bit of a Rorschach test or Zodiac letter-esque. Intriguing, none-the-less, and within the realm of possibilities but, I dunno.

Has anyone heard if Steven was ever a painter? I really want to know if Steven painted that because I can't imagine him having any talent what-so-ever. I picture him as more of a literally good for nothing kind of guy. JMO

HeartGoesOut, have you reached out to anyone on social media to ask whether Steven may have painted the picture?

I got more PeterTosh...

It took me a while to see the girl and bearded man I must say. Once I did it did not make any sense to have her there. So why was she? The Man I get. He is an eye socket.

GhostWheel, it was your map that I was looking at again and I just "saw it". So glad someone else sees this without being prompted. I really want to know if he painted this picture. Makes or breaks this whole concept. If we're looking at it as a map, where the nose is, is the distance to Jaws. Do you see small flames where the car was found burnt?
View attachment 55809
Yes, I do see that, but I'm probably going to fail the Rorschach test , because with it rotated back the original direction, I see a woman facing forward, flames all around, with a shadow man crouched down in front of her below shoulder level, with a small child in the same fire colors below the fire colors on the right side. But I am still taking that as me trying to make something out of a random picture. If I turn it another way, I see a man's head (the eye socket) watching a burning pile. (but then again, it also reminds me of "Klaatu barada nikto", so who's to say?) And the splotch where the jaw should be looks like Lanai (the island off of Maui).

Sorry I thought the painting analysis here was stupid cuz now I see a dog. Zoom in and look to right of nostril and under eye socket. Dog head is real small and pointing down to the teeth.

I see the woman and the dog but no bearded man. I do see what looks like someone in a ski mask in the eye socket

I'm seeing a woman's bare breasts where I've circled on the pic (I also lightened the pic a bit more too for more detail). Anyone see the bare torso w/ breasts?

924396_684896141558485_2106303328_n.jpg

I think the lil tidbit people are seeing in the eye is just supposed to be bone fragment from the eye socket being blown out.

Just catching up from not having been on WS for a while...so glad SC has been arrested and charged with Charli's murder. What a . The watercolor you all have been discussing is quite fascinating. I see most of what has been mentioned. It does visually read like a story of Charli and that night. How much do we believe in coincidences?

I am mobile and can't figure out how to do it, but could someone try an image search to see if we can find anything about the painting?

YES! YES! and YES! All things I saw! Love you guys! I thought I was going off the deep end with what I was seeing in the painting. I can't figure out how to circle things but I knew you fine folks would take a second look! I did see the map of Maui and the smaller islands. I'll post that when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lafan