GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven is doing exactly as he has been instructed. Sit there and keep your mouth shut and show no emotion. It could be misconstrued and hard to control so just dont start. Thats the best play. Also here could always be some stupid stubborn antagonist on the jury that just wants to let him go F*#$ the Po-Po kind of Dirtbag. There are a lot of variables here. That Jury has to want to hang him high for this to stick!

Anything can happen, true. But SC is not a popular football hero like O.J. Simpson was. (Does SC have anyone in his corner?) It speaks volumes that his former co-workers testified against him. Wait until we hear from Cassie and Taylor. Apo will need a case of throat lozenges because he will be hoarse from yelling, "Objection, your Honor!" And while there may be a stubborn antagonist or two on the jury, I seriously doubt that there will be 12.

http://mauinow.com/2016/07/17/landslide-forces-temporary-closure-of-hana-hwy-in-wailua/#slideshow

Weird, this is around the area Stevens truck supposedly got stuck. Shows how treacherous this road can be.

It's a road rebuilt with Federal money. Smooth and strong. Its a fine road and when Capo was there it was fine. I was there a week or two after and searched the point above and around on foot and a mountain bike. No issues as far as mud or weather. Same as Feb 9th. SC's supposed pull out was dry and fine. The stupid excuse of a battery falling out is a joke.

Wow. App just hit a new low. Awkward. Talking about body piercings, he asked "Phaedra, if I touch your nipples..."

Who are Max and Molly? Who is MJ? Is MJ Max Jones, Charli's landlord? The same Max?

Apo freaking out because Rivera called him a dummy. lol lol

Max and Molly are Phaedra's friends that searched with her and found the items.

Wow. App just hit a new low. Awkward. Talking about body piercings, he asked "Phaedra, if I touch your nipples..."

:jawdrop: Of course it gets interesting when I decide to take a break from watching. Apo is trying to throw up a smokescreen. I'm going to get in a workout and check this out later - when I can fast forward.

The judge needs to get Apo under control. He is making a mockery of the justice system. How dare he ask a 19 year old young girl about touching her nipples. His attitude needs to be checked. Come on judge, it's YOUR courtroom. App is not in charge, you are.
On the plus side the jury has to think Apo is a joke. Where on earth did SC find this clown? I've seen better attorney's at a high school play. Sorry, I'm so frustrated with this guy. It seems his only goal is to sidetrack the court process with his second rate skills.
end rant.

It started back up after the jury left. App should have been held in contempt. Arguing with the judge? Like a whiny little child.
He wants disciplinary action taken against Rivera for calling him a dummy.

Apo freaking out because Rivera called him a dumby. lol lol

This trial officially jumped the shark when Apo asked baby sister what would happen if he touched her nipples. Did you see Steven hiding his face when Fred called Lamont "you big dummy"? Lol - everyone just settle down.

I wouldn't believe it happened if I didn't read it here on WS

Jumped the shark, indeed...

:thud:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 12 part 3 at 27:00 is the dummy comment.

Although I can't hear it.

It's uploaded already. Thank you to whoever is uploading, it's much appreciated.

Further discussion about it is on a separate very short video.

Apo freaking out because Rivera called him a dummy. lol lol

Who is MJ? There is a Max Jones on the witness list that puakenikeni posted way back on page 2 or 3 of this thread. He's the only one on the list with the initials "MJ".

Anyone?

It started back up after the jury left. App should have been held in contempt. Arguing with the judge? Like a whiny little child.
He wants disciplinary action taken against Rivera for calling him a dummy.

Disciplinary action should be taken against Apo for sexually harrassing a witness. SO wrong!

Disciplinary action should be taken against Apo for sexually harrassing a witness. SO wrong!
Apo then said if this were a workplace, being called a dummy would be harassment. I think asking a woman if you "touched her nipples"... would also qualify as harassment.

Steven didn't hire Apo. He is free to Steven, appointed by the Court because the Public Defender's office withdrew based on conflict of interest. Apparently they had represented 36 of the potential witnesses so ...

I guess his family didn't think it was worth paying an attorney to get the boy off of life in prison. ;-)
granted, it would have cost s boatload of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech