GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The murder was pre meditated. The full dismembering and hiding her body wasn't premeditated. Maybe Monday he started planning to do that. Maybe some dismembering happened Sunday night if he thought he was staging a crime scene or just sick and cutting off pieces.
His plan was to murder her and leave her body out in a remote area. He went back as an after thought and wrapped in a blanket. He went back again after that and hid them.

I completely doubt he fed to pigs and if he did he didn't plan to before Monday. Google Robert Pickton famous for that that is where the rumors come from.

How do you know? We don't know any of that stuff i.e. that the murder was premeditated but the dismembering & hiding was not. You can't know that.

My tentative theory is based on facts and trying to make sense of them. Fact: He cut the body into pieces. Possible Reason: Maybe to make them edible for an animal. Fact: No other trace of the body has washed up on shore or ever been found. Possible Reason: It was consumed by an animal. Fact: He was seen in Hana on Sunday night. Possible Reason: Because he was going to Upcountry. Where in Upcountry would fit this idea? The pig farm in Kula, which is also where he lived, so he was familiar with the area.

I am NOT convinced that this is what happened, I'm just putting it out there as a possibility. It explains a lot of the facts, so it shouldn't be discounted just because it's "disgusting." This whole crime is disgusting.

Yeah was he communicating to someone with that instagram post and the circle one? Or just marking time for himself? He couldn't stay quiet on facebook either. And gave a Hawaii News Now interview and talked to the family and friends and gave MPD interviews.

Was the circle post made on Feb 9th?
If so then my interpretation is "full circle...completion....it's done."

Mox, I don't think it's far fetched at all.

Your posts are well thought out and your thought process is with reason and about Charli. When you post, I listen.

Mox,
Pre-trial I suggested SC may have fed Charli/Joshua to wild pigs. My idea was not well received, either, nor was it developed or specific like yours. In this crazy case I don't know why the pig theory is sharply discounted. It is feasible.

How do you know? We don't know any of that stuff i.e. that the murder was premeditated but the dismembering & hiding was not. You can't know that.

My tentative theory is based on facts and trying to make sense of them. Fact: He cut the body into pieces. Possible Reason: Maybe to make them edible for an animal. Fact: No other trace of the body has washed up on shore or ever been found. Possible Reason: It was consumed by an animal. Fact: He was seen in Hana on Sunday night. Possible Reason: Because he was going to Upcountry. Where in Upcountry would fit this idea? The pig farm in Kula, which is also where he lived, so he was familiar with the area.

I am NOT convinced that this is what happened, I'm just putting it out there as a possibility. It explains a lot of the facts, so it shouldn't be discounted just because it's "disgusting." This whole crime is disgusting.

Another fact is that his phone was picking up the east facing cell tower/sector on Feb. 1, 9, 10. 11, and 12. IMHO, he left Charli's body there Sunday night and went back to clean up Monday, Tuesday, and possibly Wednesday. Other than that, I don't think there's anything far-fetched about your pig theory. I have a shark theory.

Mox,
Pre-trial I suggested SC may have fed Charli/Joshua to wild pigs. My idea was not well received, either, nor was it developed or specific like yours. In this crazy case I don't know why the pig theory is sharply discounted. It is feasible.

Because it doesnt fit

Just because it can be imagined doesn't mean it's possible. Or that anyone reading it has to take it lightly. I'm not goin after you or anyone. I'm not here to make friends. This isn't a game or spectator sport. Everyone should have more respect for the victims and family. Same when anyone write LOL on anything here makes my skin crawl.

I looked at Steven's Instagram and I have matched the marijuana hanging from the ceiling and the pic of the assault rifle on the table with the listing pics of the Kalipo [main] house. The photos are indeed taken inside that house. Here is a picture of the marijuana drying from the rafters on the left with the a photo of the same room on the right, taken from the listing pics:

View attachment 102031

Steven's pic seems to be taken from the opposite direction than the listing pic, but they're the same room: the upstairs loft. There is a blue blanket hanging that stretches across the stairway entrance to provide privacy and "wall" the loft off from the downstairs.

However, in a MauiNews article about the Grandfather's testimony, it states that Steven rents a room in the house and his room is "the front bedroom, next to the living room." So this upstairs loft would not have been the room SC was renting. Was the grandfather/family growing pot and were those HIS guns (maybe used for pig hunting)??? Was MM renting the upstairs loft, while SC was in the downstairs front bedroom? Who was staying in the big detached ohana while the grandparents, baby granddaughter & Steven lived in the main house? So many questions about the living arrangements, and who was drying pot in the upstairs loft of the home, and whose guns those were on the kitchen table. I assume the grandparents were very permissive...

I believe it was SC's cousin, Danielle, who lived in the 'ohana unit. The grandfather, Carlos Young, testified that the crib was in the living room and that he (CY) had been attending to the baby after 11 PM every night because the grandmother needed adequate sleep.

My argumentative theory is based on facts and trying to make sense of them. Fact: He cut the body into pieces. Possible Reason: Easier to transport and dispose of either in the ocean which was very close or bury. Fact: No other trace of the body has washed up on shore or ever been found. Possible Reason: It was consumed by a fish. Fact: He was seen in Hana on Sunday night. Possible Reason: Because he was going to try and get gas.

Just to ditto that... I think I t's very plausible -- as plausible as anything put forward so far.

Goes back, makes a little more progress. Wraps up what's left for next time & bags up what's done & carries it away. Pig farm or over a cliff, who can say? Some remote dumpster...?

...Of course, the time got a jump on him, thanks to the phone pings, pesky snooping around Peahae & finding Charlie's car, all those search parties & nosy detectives.

Yes, this is disgusting to write. It's all disgusting and evil. It defies our comprehension...I keep thinking that it couldn't have happened. But it did... So, we turn uber objective and try to process the horror with some attempt at comprehending it through logic, knowledge and reason and the companionship of like minds.

It has to matter.

Just because it can be imagined doesn't mean it's possible. Or that anyone reading it has to take it lightly. I'm not goin after you or anyone. I'm not here to make friends. This isn't a game or spectator sport. Everyone should have more respect for the victims and family. Same when anyone write LOL on anything here makes my skin crawl.

I am guilty of lol'ing and haha'ing but it certainly wasn't at the expense of the Scott family or friends. I only speak for myself here but the majority of us have been posting on WS for the past two and a half years, saddened, disappointed and frustrated for answers like anyone else. Spectator sport indeed! The spectacle is Steven Capobianco and watching his tangled web slip away from him is how I justify spending time away from my young family as I sit in solidarity with the Scott family friends in the courtroom.

RDS, every single one of us knows how closely you hold Charli and baby Joshua to your heart and I mean no offense when my words go south. Will my apology mean anything to you? Probably not but just know I long for justice to prevail for the pure sake of Charli's loved ones. Our theories go off the grid every now and again but the soul of my motivation lies with bringing Charli and Joshua home and nothing else.

You good Loio. Mahalo for your solidarity.

Moxie sorry I don't want to stop any theories. I'm sick of pig stuff in this case a million ways.

Let's all move on. I'm really not goin after anyone. I know most are here with heart and have no trouble to imagine before we type that Her family maybe read here some day after the trial.

Lighter note two and half years later I'm very tired our user names and I lol when anyone call me RDS.

I am guilty of lol'ing and haha'ing but it certainly wasn't at the expense of the Scott family or friends. I only speak for myself here but the majority of us have been posting on WS for the past two and a half years, saddened, disappointed and frustrated for answers like anyone else. Spectator sport indeed! The spectacle is Steven Capobianco and watching his tangled web slip away from him is how I justify spending time away from my young family as I sit in solidarity with the Scott family friends in the courtroom.

RDS, every single one of us knows how closely you hold Charli and baby Joshua to your heart and I mean no offense when my words go south. Will my apology mean anything to you? Probably not but just know I long for justice to prevail for the pure sake of Charli's loved ones. Our theories go off the grid every now and again but the soul of my motivation lies with bringing Charli and Joshua home and nothing else.
I am guilty of LOL-ing, and using emoticons, and being opinionated. But I have never intentionally disrespected Charli or her family and friends. I am here in support of them. My apologies as well if my posts don't always reflect my compassion and my deep sorrow for the pain they have had to endure.

Doesn't fit what, PT? I don't necessarily believe that's what SC did, but why are you so definite that it doesn't fit?

Tell me what Pig Farm and what Pig Farmer you are speaking of. If you bare speaking of wild pigs we are certainly not on their menu. They grub on roots and plants. I think you have seen too many episodes of Deadwood. Let alone you are not going the back way just because you you are going to Kula. Also the chances of seeing a cop are increased significantly going Kaupo way. Coming down from Kula through Pukalani and Makawao to Haiku? Yeah he didnt go the back way

Tell me what Pig Farm and what Pig Farmer you are speaking of. If you bare speaking of wild pigs we are certainly not on their menu. They grub on roots and plants. I think you have seen too many episodes of Deadwood. Let alone you are not going the back way just because you you are going to Kula. Also the chances of seeing a cop are increased significantly going Kaupo way. Coming down from Kula through Pukalani and Makawao to Haiku? Yeah he didnt go the back way

She's not speaking of any pig farm - it was *me* whose theory you so love to denigrate.

I'm not going to name the specific pig farm on this forum because I don't want it to show up in Google searches.
If he had deposited the remains in Kula at the pig farm, he wouldn't be so worried about cops while driving back down through Pukalani & Makawao.

It's just one theory out of many of what happened to her remains, there's no need to get so bent out of shape just because you don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals