GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After you walk through the Front Door, there is a Bedroom to the left and is the Front Bedroom. Also the stairway up to the loft. So his room and the stairway are right next to each other.

Yes, but not sure if that loft was also considered his territory or not. Why wouldn't he have dried the marijuana in his own room, in his own closet? It's weird that it's just hanging from the ceiling up in the loft. It may have belonged to the grandfather...

Guns OTOH, are strictly regulated here. Unregistered guns are a big no no. Having a gun in your car is strictly controlled. Getting a traffic crime or any serious crime means you cannot have guns and even have to turn in your registered guns until your probation is over. I am not sure about DUI requirements, but we know SC had a DUI and did he not have an arrest for promoting detrimental drugs? I doubt with that he could legally have guns, but I'm not 100%.

And expensive as well. All good reasons for considering these guns on SC's Instagram to belong to his grandfather - or to someone who brought them by just to show off. I don't believe SC owned those guns.

Or just tying a rope around her and drag her.
thats why I asked about drag marks. Was there any semblance of a trail from the dirt road to the tree area?

The police told Kim that Charli died by that tree. Not earlier. Granted they could be wrong, but they must have had some evidence inclining them to that.
Blood?
I am no stabbing expert, but I would think that so many stab wounds including near or in the heart would cause bleeding out, and there might not be a LOT of blood left for a secondary location, although there would be some.

I wonder also about the clothes, whether dragging or carrying a person after a massive stabbing would not saturate the clothes in blood. They were not. The staining from blood was fairly localized to the hole locations, IIRC.

Just some thoughts about possible facts to work into the theory.

Puakenikeni, I'm not condemning pot growing or use in general. I just realized how obvious it was that he was growing it in plain sight. SC's bedroom was the first bedroom in the front. At the open house for Kalipo, his lamp that is in a few of his instagram pics is still in that room. And the window matches. I didn't feel Charli's presence in the home or on the property. The house didn't feel like inherent evil either. But I'm no psychic! Haha!!

I won't lie. I considered buying the house but it wasn't the right home for our family's needs.

I didn't know there was a grandchild living at the house where SC was living. Was this the reason he doesn't like children I wonder....

Moxie, the upstairs loft was open and airy with tons of sunlight. His bedroom was large but not enough airflow to dry out the trimmings. They used that blue sheet to obscure the plants because from the front door you can see straight up into that loft. There wasn't one marijuana plant left anywhere. Not a bud or a leaf or a joint. I looked! Haha, all that good bud at least leave some for the next aina.

I wonder why SC doesn't say he lived with his GRANDPARENTS in his police interview? He says he lives with his grandfather, rents a room. Something like that. Yet grandpa Carlos said he was there with his wife and two grandchildren. It's none of my business, that's why I can't figure it out.

Is there in existence a possibly hand- sketched map of the murder area, that someone might post or has already posted?

This would help greatly, as I'm having a difficult time figuring out relative locations and the micro-geography...

...Kind of like a sinister counterpart of the Hundred Aker Wood (somehow, A. A. Milne's book popped into my mind. An antidote, perhaps, to all this mayhem...:candle: )

Am trying to post the illustration here, but am too technically inept :(

Anyway...if someone has a good working map...many thanks in advance

Excellent sleuthing on that interior. :)

Re the pot, are there still people who don't smoke or grow pot in Haiku, or have not in the past? ;-)
Both Adam and Steven had no problem admitting it. Maui and pot growing is an old old relationship.

Guns OTOH, are strictly regulated here. Unregistered guns are a big no no. Having a gun in your car is strictly controlled. Getting a traffic crime or any serious crime means you cannot have guns and even have to turn in your registered guns until your probation is over. I am not sure about DUI requirements, but we know SC had a DUI and did he not have an arrest for promoting detrimental drugs? I doubt with that he could legally have guns, but I'm not 100%.

I live in Haiku and have not smoked Pot in 14 years

Yes, but not sure if that loft was also considered his territory or not. Why wouldn't he have dried the marijuana in his own room, in his own closet? It's weird that it's just hanging from the ceiling up in the loft. It may have belonged to the grandfather...

And expensive as well. All good reasons for considering these guns on SC's Instagram to belong to his grandfather - or to someone who brought them by just to show off. I don't believe SC owned those guns.

Not that expensive. Maybe you know something we dont

Puakenikeni, I'm not condemning pot growing or use in general. I just realized how obvious it was that he was growing it in plain sight. SC's bedroom was the first bedroom in the front. At the open house for Kalipo, his lamp that is in a few of his instagram pics is still in that room. And the window matches. I didn't feel Charli's presence in the home or on the property. The house didn't feel like inherent evil either. But I'm no psychic! Haha!!

I won't lie. I considered buying the house but it wasn't the right home for our family's needs.

Thats funny. I went and toured it as well. Just because it was the murderers house

I'm having a new theory come over me about the fate of Charli's remains.

After texting that she was "meeting all the locals" after going camping by herself out at the lighthouse in Haiku, Laura Vogel went missing on Maui back in 2010. In the wake of her disappearance, some people were named who were local homeless tweakers, and one of the theories is that she may have been gang-raped (one of the homeless guys had a "sex tent") and then thrown into the ocean or taken out in a boat. But her remains were never found, and another theory was floated around that she'd been fed to pigs at a pig farm in Haiku.
A large hog can easily bite through bone and can totally consume a human body (except for the skull I believe, unless it's cut into smaller pieces). I am sure Steven heard the talk that Laura Vogel might've been fed to pigs to get rid of her remains.

There is a pig farm up in Kula. Steven & Charli used to live in Kula.
SC would have broken the remains into small pieces at Nua'ailua, and then he'd return the back way round the island to get to Kula, and toss the remains into the hog pen before continuing back to Haiku. He would've been familiar with this pig-farm from living in Kula, and this also explains the dismemberment into small pieces, AND why he was in Hana taking the back way round the island.
Every day for a few days after Sunday, he'd go back to Nua'ailua and do a little bit more breaking down of the remains into fairly small pieces, then take those pieces and go back way round the island stopping at the Kula pig farm in the evening, feeding the remains to the hogs. No trace left, and it explains so much.

The murder was pre meditated. The full dismembering and hiding her body wasn't premeditated. Maybe Monday he started planning to do that. Maybe some dismembering happened Sunday night if he thought he was staging a crime scene or just sick and cutting off pieces.
His plan was to murder her and leave her body out in a remote area. He went back as an after thought and wrapped in a blanket. He went back again after that and hid them.

I completely doubt he fed to pigs and if he did he didn't plan to before Monday. Google Robert Pickton famous for that that is where the rumors come from.

He's not methodical. He's sloppy and lazy and a bad liar. And young and inexperienced at murder and clean up and not giving interviews. He was tired crazy and very busy that week. He dismembered to move them to hide them and somehow pulled that off so far.

Also he didn't need an accomplice he had time for everything. And my opinion is MM might be unwilling accessory after the crimes but not accomplice.

I wonder if Charli spoke to SC on Saturday. On Sat, 2/8/14 SC got pissed at something and posted a character emoji on his instagram. It's the little guy flipping the table over. It seems like he snapped. And didn't Cassie say he told her he was going out that night to work on a friend's car and he'd be unavailable?

When did Adam tell SC he saw the ultrasound?

At what point did murder become the only solution?

Yeah was he communicating to someone with that instagram post and the circle one? Or just marking time for himself? He couldn't stay quiet on facebook either. And gave a Hawaii News Now interview and talked to the family and friends and gave MPD interviews.

I wonder why SC doesn't say he lived with his GRANDPARENTS in his police interview? He says he lives with his grandfather, rents a room. Something like that. Yet grandpa Carlos said he was there with his wife and two grandchildren. It's none of my business, that's why I can't figure it out.

Interesting question as I thought Carlos(?)was SC's step-grandfather, which would indicate his grandmother is his biological gm.

Possibly because Carlos was the actual homeowner? Or because he's a misogynist who thinks women are unworthy of any mention. :-(

Is there in existence a possibly hand- sketched map of the murder area, that someone might post or has already posted?

This would help greatly, as I'm having a difficult time figuring out relative locations and the micro-geography...

...Kind of like a sinister counterpart of the Hundred Aker Wood (somehow, A. A. Milne's book popped into my mind. An antidote, perhaps, to all this mayhem...:candle: )

Am trying to post the illustration here, but am too technically inept :(

Anyway...if someone has a good working map...many thanks in advance

I don't have one but I agree it would be nice to have a detailed map of the crime area at Nua'ailua.

I can't imagine going there with the knowledge of what happened at the site. (((shudder)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals