GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. No more backbiting, ok?

We have some puzzling facts that cannot be disregarded.

One is the time squeeze Sunday night. We know from forensics that the jaw business happened around the time of death. But, I can't remember why we've concluded that that had to be Sunday night and not later...but that would mean Charlie would have been still alive, and in what state I do not want to speculate about...

The second fact is the two non-Steven people's DNA found on garments and thus they are implicated in the murder, maybe. These people need to be found. What size is MM, anyway?

Also, just because those article were left --seemingly carelessly tossed aside, incidentally--doesn't mean that there weren't other clothes worn put in bags & removed, worn back to town, or disposed of some other way. So sure, there might have been an accomplice, even two accomplices, though that's doubtful. And, even if not admissible, we KNOW incriminating evidence exists to prove SC's involvement.

Maybe, by not worrying so much about what the jury will do, but concentrating on piecing together what happened, we'll be able to locate some crucial bit of evidence that has been overlooked.

You, who live on the island, can recreate the known routes and their times, that Steven took that week. What were the tides doing, and the moon visavis the weather, for example, and how could that have affected conditions at Paraquats? Someone can track his moves. We can learn things.

And one last thing...I still can't for the life of me figure out why he was face booking all that stuff on those days surrounding the kidnap & murder. His time was packed & electrically charged. Why take the time to locate & then post those stupid memes? It makes no sense to me.

Ok enough said

If your posts are missing this is for you.

Discuss the case and not each other.

Surely none of you want to find yourself on the outside looking in with a loss of posting privileges after all this time.

Please be respectful of your fellow posters and post responsibly.

The ignore function can also be your friend.

Dealing with your fellow posters

The second fact is the two non-Steven people's DNA found on garments and thus they are implicated in the murder, maybe. These people need to be found. What size is MM, anyway?

I'm interested in that answer, too, Napili. Also, perhaps what size jeans does Mario wear?
I don't, in particular, suspect them, but I am curious about them.

I started thinking that maybe we should trust the prosecutors in presenting just Steven as the sole defendant. But then I started wondering. In the Holly Grim case LE were on to her alleged killer almost from day one. They just didn't have the proof they needed for an arrest until 3 years later. I translate that to the prosecutors in this case. Maybe the only evidence they have to present to a jury points to Steven. This doesn't neccearily mean that they don't have suspicions of their own and could possibly have an accomplice theory as well, just no proof and light evidence. So go for a conviction on what they do have. I just wonder.

With this new evidence, it's hard to know what to think right now about who did the actual physical violence, but I think we all know that Steven is responsible 100% for her demise, so he definitely needs to pay.

If someone else did the actual violence or was an accomplice, it would be nice if that person were also brought to justice, but the bottom line is that Charli would still be alive right now if it wasn't for Steven's plot to murder her. That is a definite as far as I'm concerned.

I started thinking that maybe we should trust the prosecutors in presenting just Steven as the sole defendant. But then I started wondering. In the Holly Grim case LE were on to her alleged killer almost from day one. They just didn't have the proof they needed for an arrest until 3 years later. I translate that to the prosecutors in this case. Maybe the only evidence they have to present to a jury points to Steven. This doesn't neccearily mean that they don't have suspicions of their own and could possibly have an accomplice theory as well, just no proof and light evidence. So go for a conviction on what they do have. I just wonder.

I think the Prosecution just goes off what LE are telling them and LE is telling them its only Capobianco. I was in Court for a traffic offense a month or so back and I was speaking with an officer I know and he confirmed this. At this point it seems that the Prosecution is just throwing everything up on the wall hoping to see what sticks. Theres going to be no "Ah ha" moment. Its this constant build up where it is obvious the writers havent figured out the ending yet. Hopefully Rivera can tie it up in his closing.

At this point it seems that the Prosecution is just throwing everything up on the wall hoping to see what sticks. Theres going to be no "Ah ha" moment. Its this constant build up where it is obvious the writers havent figured out the ending yet. Hopefully Rivera can tie it up in his closing.
he'd better not pull a LOST Season 6 ...
let's duct tape the plane back together and get off this cursed island ...

With this new evidence, it's hard to know what to think right now about who did the actual physical violence, but I think we all know that Steven is responsible 100% for her demise, so he definitely needs to pay.

If someone else did the actual violence or was an accomplice, it would be nice if that person were also brought to justice, but the bottom line is that Charli would still be alive right now if it wasn't for Steven's plot to murder her. That is a definite as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, sure, but if they can find anyone else, that's a bargaining chip to pressure Steven. More information can only help. I truly appreciated the pressure *er **ahem* the "A Study..." guy and "Crabapple Jones" et al was putting on Steven. In my book, you may take a bow...

Sleuth, you guys...do what's legal anyway...we're not bound by the rules governing witnesses, etc. are we?

And Steven: YOU WILL CONFESS....YOU WILL CONFESS......YOU WILL CONFESS.......YOU WILL Confess...You...w..i.. l.. l ...c.. o.. n f .e...s....s.......

When will the family that are witnesses be able to come back on here or look at newspapers and social media again regarding the case?

Nope....never saw it, either.
it was great the first season and at times after. I never buy season DVD sets, but I bought five seasons of LOST. The final and 6th season was a hot mess, because they had more loose ends than could ever be reconciled, but the wonderful questions created were worth it.

If you never get to know the characters of James "Sawyer" Ford (Josh Holloway), Hugo "Hurley" Reyes (Jorge Garcia), Jack Shepherd (Matthew Fox), John Locke (Terry O'Quinn), Desmond Hume (Henry Ian Cusack), Ben Linus (Michael Emerson), Sayid Jarrah (Naveen Andrews), Jin Kwon (Daniel Dae Kim), Charlie Pace (Dominic Minaghan), you've missed some unique and highly addictive characters. The characters made it. There were some terrific female characters, but somehow the guys were my favorites.

and the host of greats who took turns in the back stories, too many to mention. And Titus Welliver.
Almost entirely shot on Oahu's North Shore beaches and windward Kualoa Ranch jungle, other Oahu iconic spots, and Honolulu transformed into many locales.

4 8 15 16 23 42 = 108

When will the family that are witnesses be able to come back on here or look at newspapers and social media again regarding the case?
According to Brooke and Kim on FB, not for years. Heartbreaking. In the short term, several are being recalled by the Defense so definitely on best behavior untill that phase is over.

it was great the first season and at times after. I never buy season DVD sets, but I bought five seasons of LOST. The final and 6th season was a hot mess, because they had more loose ends than could ever be reconciled, but the wonderful questions created were worth it.

Kinda like Loo and Hamilton and Capobianco's recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member