High Profile Lawyer To Make Nationwide Media Blitz for Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, who? I guess you can't say on the board, but can you point me to a post?

Someone, somewhere has plenty of money to throw to the Anthony's. I DO remember a poster saying to follow the money!
search of this forum on this foundation (tigger did a lot of the research...thanks tigger!) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1472731 as I said above...I think we should start a thread just for this as most of the earlier convo took place in general thread.

Media blitz, huh? Must be why Cindy is sending tips by e-mail to bloggers. I can imagine they check here and other places for sympathetic posters and use that info to spin people. spit

OMG, I was hoping this horse wasn't going to rear its ugly head again. I bet this group is responsible for her release, which is why they don't want to be named. If its not the group, its Parrish.

Someone needs to send NG the liltigress post. She'll be able to connect the dots and ask the appropriate questions.

Hate is too mild to describe what I feel about the Anthonys.

I actually cringed the other night on the 20/20 interview when I saw George wearing the shirt. I was afraid this was going to rear it's ugly head again.

Follow the money...

All I can say is "follow the money". Every few days or so, we circle this subject again. It just makes you wonder why we keep coming back to it. Is it simply a coincidence? Or not?

Is the real motive here money? Makes you wonder.

Media blitz, huh? Must be why Cindy is sending tips by e-mail to bloggers. I can imagine they check here and other places for sympathetic posters and use that info to spin people. spit
Amen amster and pass the spitoon! I feel a big hocker comin on!

I actually cringed the other night on the 20/20 interview when I saw George wearing the shirt. I was afraid this was going to rear it's ugly head again.

Follow the money...

We were posting at the same time. Obviously, I couldn't agree more.

He guy with NLHF has a telemarketer service which he let the Anthony's use in the beginning to reach out and announce Caylee's disappearance in the beginning of the case.

NLHF also donated the tshirts and fliers and such and they wanted to keep their name anonymous.

No, who? I guess you can't say on the board, but can you point me to a post?

Someone, somewhere has plenty of money to throw to the Anthony's. I DO remember a poster saying to follow the money!
My memory is not what it should be. I can't remember and to tell you the truth I don't think the member is on WS's anymore.
I was hoping one of you all would remember it. I remember the thread went to the Parking Lot..at least I think it did.
Sorry, I just freaked when it was brought up again in this thread about the "Never Lose Hope Foundation" because I remember what this woman had said and a lot of folks thought it was "too far out there" to be a valid thread.
I didn't know what to think.:waitasec:

I found a great post by liltigress about the NLH foundation:

Originally Posted by liltigress
The Never Lose Hope Foundation is listed as being registered to Parrish Mateo.

Parrish Mateo is listed as the Chief Operating Officer in Orlando, Florida for Resolutions Center, Corp.

Resolutions Center, Corp.
7600 Southland Boulevard, Suite 101
Orlando, FL 32809
Phone: 877-696-1474.
Fax: 321-214-0323.
Email: csr@resolutionscenter.com

When I googled the phone number 877-696-1474 as listed for Resolutions Center, Corp, I found another company associated with it, a phone sex operator website.

http://www.sex-4now.net/phone-sex.ph...0&limitlist=10

*Mz Samantha 1-877-696-1474 Age: 28
http://www.sex-4now.net/phonesex-babe-*Mz_Samantha.htm

I think I recall somewhere that a "Samantha" is associated with one of the sites in question and I am trying to backtrack now to find where that was. It may have been a linkedin site or similar. I believe this name was listed as being one of the several contacts.

This email is no good. I just sent a note asking him if he was associated with a phone sex deal since his name was connected to one. Sent it under a throwaway email address and it was returned to me as cannot be delievered.

HHHHMMMM!

Does this mean that all the shows, NG, Geraldo, ABC, Greta will have this guy on? I sure hope they have more integrity then that.

Oh... I DARE them to go on Nancy Grace!!!! She will eat them alive.

IIRC, Samantha was one of the people that answered the phone. A Samantha was also listed as a phone sex operator.

All I can say is "follow the money". Every few days or so, we circle this subject again. It just makes you wonder why we keep coming back to it. Is it simply a coincidence? Or not?

Is the real motive here money? Makes you wonder.
I agree with you. We keep circling this and circling this. There must be a reason why!
If you look at it so many things in this case don't line up with reality.

The anthony's need to ask their daughter where she put Caylee if they want to know so bad. The media blitz is a waste of money. Who is this stupid organization funding the anthony's? Be sure NOT to donate to them!

No it is not a waste of money the Anthony's and Nejame will make a tone of money from this blitz! I guess the Anthony's are going thru the money as fast as it comes in, so they need to go make more exploiting Caylee!

In fact, none of those links are good except for Mz. Samantha that I wish I had not clicked on! There is no info on her site except for a few terrible sentences! I hope they all get SO busted!

I agree with you. We keep circling this and circling this. There must be a reason why!
If you look at it so many things in this case don't line up with reality.

Nope, they don't add up. I also cannot forget Baez' slip the night that Casey was rearrested. He said, "You're assuming Casey doesn't know where Caylee is."

Someone that is good at putting together all this info needs to send to nancy grace.. i am not. but i feel she needs to see all this.. explain how sam could be connected to zg etcc. the money trail . etcc. jmo tyi ..

I just sent a message to the foundation telling them I will never contribute to their foundation. What an absolute waste of funds for an attorney for a child who is obviously deceased. My stomach churns.

Would you post their official website so more of us and send them a message? Thanks!

No it is not a waste of money the Anthony's and Nejame will make a tone of money from this blitz! I guess the Anthony's are going thru the money as fast as it comes in, so they need to go make more exploiting Caylee!
Why use the money this way? If they really want to find Caylee and they believe she is in TX, Mexico or PR why not hire detectives and go there looking for information themselves. Beth Holloway did that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back