High Profile Lawyer To Make Nationwide Media Blitz for Anthony's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does this mean that all the shows, NG, Geraldo, ABC, Greta will have this guy on? I sure hope they have more integrity then that.

Ha, more than likely Inside Edition, Jerry Springer, Entertain Tonight and on and on.
IMO

Maybe the whole thing goes really deep and maybe their are lots of people involved in it. My husband said the other night "this thing has a feel of underground involvement to it" I laughed but in many ways I think he may turn out to be right.
Remember when that guy who was a friend of TonE's was on Greta. Someone threatened him on his my space page about being "connected" and he better keep his mouth shut.??? None of her other friends are doing interviews either. Maybe they are afraid of something or someone other then Casey.

High-profile lawyer Mark NeJame - who is representing George and Cindy Anthony - plan to make a national media blitz Wednesday

Let them have their Blitz. It will not work. IMO it will back fire on them.

I belong to many forums..WS I just joined recently..noway can they undo the damage the KC and the other Anthony's have done to themselves.

I'm sick. Here we go again...

Domain ID:D361540-LROR
Domain Name:HELPNET.ORG
Created On:17-Jul-1997 04:00:00 UTC
Last Updated On:05-Sep-2008 11:51:29 UTC
Expiration Date:16-Jul-2009 04:00:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Name.com, LLC (R1288-LROR)
Registrant ID:GODA-05750612
Registrant Name:Bruce Henry Lambert
Registrant Street1:Upplandsgatan 53
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Stockholm
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code:11328
Registrant Country:SE
Registrant Phone:+46.86121294
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant email address guarded from harvesters
Admin ID:GODA-25750612
Admin Name:Bruce Henry Lambert
Admin Street1:Upplandsgatan 53
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Stockholm
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code:11328
Admin Country:SE
Admin Phone:+46.86121294
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin email address guarded from harvesters
Tech ID:GODA-15750612
Tech Name:Bruce Henry Lambert
Tech Street1:Upplandsgatan 53
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Stockholm
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code:11328
Tech Country:SE
Tech Phone:+46.86121294
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:

She sure knows a lot about fradulent use of credit cards, ect. :furious:

I think Casey could've been Samantha. The victim in the article said a woman named Samantha called her from the office telling her that her credit card had been debited.

In fact, none of those links are good except for Mz. Samantha that I wish I had not clicked on! There is no info on her site except for a few terrible sentences! I hope they all get SO busted!
I just googled the phone number and came up with a whole bunch of irate people who were scammed.

It was updated four days ago!:eek:

Yeah. Remember Bruce L.? Also last name listed as Lam which also kept reverting back to Ummmmmmmmmmmm *advertiser censored* stars or some such?

Gawd there is so much I can't post!

Littlegress...what was that post about (BL)?

That's the WhoIs for helpnet.org.

BL is the registrant.

Our former poster named "Truly" had a LOT of information on this guy and the organization. The thread was removed.

I'm really not sure now what can or can't be posted, but I will tell you that it gets very deep.

Mark NeJame, Come On Down!

Step up and add your name to the long and ever-growing list of people who have attempted in vain to use their professional skills on behalf of the Anthony clan.

Please don’t get discouraged when you discover your efforts thwarted by the untimely, unwelcome and inappropriate behavior of your clients.

You won’t be the first, and I dare say you won’t be the last, to be stung by the collective Anthony tongue.

But we welcome you to the circus. Please take your temporary seat in the front row, on the aisle.

That's the WhoIs for helpnet.org.

BL is the registrant.

Our former poster named "Truly" had a LOT of information on this guy and the organization. The thread was removed.

I'm really not sure now what can or can't be posted, but I will tell you that it gets very deep.
That's who it was. Thanks, I just couldn't remember her name.

:rolling:
Mark NeJame, Come On Down!

Step up and add your name to the long and ever-growing list of people who have attempted in vain to use their professional skills on behalf of the Anthony clan.

Please don’t get discouraged when you discover your efforts thwarted by the untimely, unwelcome and inappropriate behavior of your clients.

You won’t be the first, and I dare say you won’t be the last, to be stung by the collective Anthony tongue.

But we welcome you to the circus. Please take your temporary seat in the front row, on the aisle.

I'm sorry but :laugh: :rolling:

In the recording, broadcast Wednesday and arranged by the Never Lose Hope Foundation, George Anthony tells listeners that the reward for information leading to Caylee's whereabouts is now $225,000 — a $100,000 increase thanks to local businessman Peter Benevides, according to MyFOX Orlando.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html Thursday, July 24, 2008

This foundation helped Anthony's retain NeJame. The connect appears to go back to the start.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crainkd
Back