High Profile Lawyer To Make Nationwide Media Blitz for Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mark NeJame, Come On Down!

Step up and add your name to the long and ever-growing list of people who have attempted in vain to use their professional skills on behalf of the Anthony clan.

Please don’t get discouraged when you discover your efforts thwarted by the untimely, unwelcome and inappropriate behavior of your clients.

You won’t be the first, and I dare say you won’t be the last, to be stung by the collective Anthony tongue.

But we welcome you to the circus. Please take your temporary seat in the front row, on the aisle.

heh..that's funny but also sadly true.

This is the article that was found early on. I am in the process now of finding a link to it.

"Are you not walking a fine line legally calling yourself a charity, yet you really don't have the status yet?" WFTV reporter Robert Maxwell asked Rivera.

"We've secured a fiscal sponsorship through a charity group here in Orlando called CityLinks," he said.

They said they're not asking for money, but if someone does cut the group a check, CityLinks, which has its IRS charity status, will be able to process the donation.

After Eyewitness News started asking questions, the state is planning to send a letter Never Lose Hope Foundation asking what its plans are for public fundraising. Rivera hopes to have the foundation's IRS charity status confirmed within eight weeks.

Are you sure it's not supposed to be helpnetusa.org? Take a look at post #99 to see the trail.

Ok.. I had a stupid typo in searching the WhoIs by searching for helpnet.org and just happened to come up with this BL. Weird.

That Neverlosehopefoundation website.. WHen I first started reading this back in July/august, that website was MOSTLY EMPTY!

I see they finally took the time to fill all of the pages.
At the time I was like oh my god what a bogus website.... what major foundation or company puts up a website not ready for traffic... ??

WhoIs for www.helpnetusa.net

Domain ID:D152921916-LROR
Domain Name:HELPNETUSA.ORG
Created On:06-Jun-2008 22:49:11 UTC
Last Updated On:22-Aug-2008 23:47:03 UTC
Expiration Date:06-Jun-2009 22:49:11 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:1 & 1 Internet AG (R73-LROR)
Registrant ID:SPAG-33278571
Registrant Name:Efrain Rodriguez
Registrant Street1:2151 Consulate DR
Registrant Street2:Unit 13
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Orlando
Registrant State/Province:FL
Registrant Postal Code:32837
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.4078579002
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.4078579309
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant email address guarded from harvesters

Registrant address different for CityLinks and HelpNet, Registrant name the same, so looks like there was a move.

Why do I feel like I'm watching an episode of "The Riches" ?

Ok.. I had a stupid typo in searching the WhoIs by searching for helpnet.org and just happened to come up with this BL. Weird.

You know what? I bet you're not the first person to make that mistake. It's pretty fishy if you ask me. It was probably set up that way so to get some of the same traffic.

Why use the money this way? If they really want to find Caylee and they believe she is in TX, Mexico or PR why not hire detectives and go there looking for information themselves. Beth Holloway did that.

They don't want Caylee found that will be the conviction of Casey!

can we start a petition?

Where are the vomiting avatars?

I would love to see an online petition started and would be willing to work with someone to do so. We MUST let all media outlets know supporting the players in this case is NOT acceptable.
However a petition requires a lot of work by more than a couple of people the petition must get out there with names on it so it will come up in search engines. It must be posted on every blog that can be found and every media outlet.

Googling "Never Lose Hope Foundation" I am not getting any hits for anyone else they have helped.

You know what? I bet you're not the first person to make that mistake. It's pretty fishy if you ask me. It was probably set up that way so to get some of the same traffic.

It's not uncommon for someone to buy up domains that are similar. I think it's crazy that I typo'd and found the registrant to be the same person that has been looked into already with this case.

Amazing how this attorney can do this and yet, to my knowledge, the A's never gave a cent to TES.
I just am sick about this myself, for many reasons.

True Dat.
Finding this baby is critical, that is where I am putting my energy.

K, I totally remember the "Truly" thread because it was pretty far-fetched but really interesting, and next thing I knew, it was gone. Soooo interesting to me that some of the key players have been brought up AGAIN with all of this.

Honestly, as others have been saying, follow the money. Absolutely NOTHING would surprise me about this family now--I'm up for anything.

Oh, and if I recall, wasn't September 30th or somewhere around there a key date per the "Truly" thread? Interesting that we're now in September. Okay, shutting my mouth now for fear of speaking of "he who should not be named." :)

Media Blitz? This whole thing has become a disgusting circus! You all are right, "Follow the Money." That is so sad that this whole thing is about money and keeping Casey out of jail. Instead of what it should really be about, finding that sweet innocent little girl. The Anthony's got it arse backwards for sure!:furious:

I would love to see an online petition started and would be willing to work with someone to do so. We MUST let all media outlets know supporting the players in this case is NOT acceptable.
However a petition requires a lot of work by more than a couple of people the petition must get out there with names on it so it will come up in search engines. It must be posted on every blog that can be found and every media outlet.

They have a free "petition online" - When they reported they were tearing down the pavilion in Myrtle Beach, someone started a petition and we got over 15,000 names. Since I'm not quite for sure if I can post a 'non-Anthony' link on this thread, I won't do it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back