High Profile Lawyer To Make Nationwide Media Blitz for Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why does Never Lose Hope Foundation have a link on its website that takes you to this very strange website http://www.information-requested.com/

idyuz5.jpg

K, I totally remember the "Truly" thread because it was pretty far-fetched but really interesting, and next thing I knew, it was gone. Soooo interesting to me that some of the key players have been brought up AGAIN with all of this.

Honestly, as others have been saying, follow the money. Absolutely NOTHING would surprise me about this family now--I'm up for anything.

Oh, and if I recall, wasn't September 30th or somewhere around there a key date per the "Truly" thread? Interesting that we're now in September. Okay, shutting my mouth now for fear of speaking of "he who should not be named." :)

The key dates are Sept. 25 to Oct. 4. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

It's not uncommon for someone to buy up domains that are similar. I think it's crazy that I typo'd and found the registrant to be the same person that has been looked into already with this case.

Yes, it's crazy and eerie too!:eek:

Casey's book title:

"How to get away with the perfect murder"

I actually think this will happen

Ahhhh - I can see the front cover now. Casey and OJ doing the 'high 5':eek::eek::eek::eek:

They have a free "petition online" - When they reported they were tearing down the pavilion in Myrtle Beach, someone started a petition and we got over 15,000 names. Since I'm not quite for sure if I can post a 'non-Anthony' link on this thread, I won't do it.

Private message me

My feelings towards this is nothing more than our complaints the whole time..Why is none of the family using the media to beg for the return of Caylee..
Now, they know they are head over heals so months later they have decided its time to beg..
Begging is for dogs, and even the worst of dogs don't get what they are begging for..
I am ashamed to be breathing the same free air these people breathe!:behindbar

Whois Record for: information-requested.com

Registrant:
The Sign Store for BIG ADS
1740-b E road
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
US

Domain name: INFORMATION-REQUESTED.COM

Administrative Contact:
Milstead, Sherri
1740-b E road
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
US
561-753-2221
Technical Contact:
Administrator, Domain
70 Blanchard Road
Burlington, MA 01803
US
+1.8882789780 Fax: +1.7812726550

Registration Service Provider:
FatCow,
888-278-9780

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 03-Sep-2008.
Record expires on 26-Aug-2009.
Record created on 26-Aug-2005.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://domainhelp.tucows.com

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.FATCOW.COM
NS1.FATCOW.COM
Registrant:
1740-b E road

The closest address I could find:
Registrant address: 1740 E Rd belongs to
Kid Finders Network Inc
1740 E Rd
Loxahatchee, FL 33470-4864
(561) 333-2779

I find this really strange. The phone number checks out to the Co-Founder / Vice President / Executive Director of Kid Finders Network Inc. I do not understand the connection with The Sign Store for BIG ADS. Kid Finders also has that file access link on their site. I just found the contents of this file access site http://www.information-requested.com/ strange.

Whois Record for: information-requested.com

Registrant:
1740-b E road
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
US

Domain name: INFORMATION-REQUESTED.COM

Administrative Contact:
Milstead, Sherri
1740-b E road
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
US
561-753-2221
Technical Contact:
Administrator, Domain
70 Blanchard Road
Burlington, MA 01803
US
+1.8882789780 Fax: +1.7812726550

Registration Service Provider:
FatCow,
888-278-9780

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 03-Sep-2008.
Record expires on 26-Aug-2009.
Record created on 26-Aug-2005.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://domainhelp.tucows.com

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.FATCOW.COM
NS1.FATCOW.COM
Registrant:
1740-b E road

The closest address I could find:
Registrant address: 1740 E Rd belongs to
Kid Finders Network Inc
1740 E Rd
Loxahatchee, FL 33470-4864
(561) 333-2779

I find this really strange. The phone number checks out to the Co-Founder / Vice President / Executive Director of Kid Finders Network Inc. I do not understand the connection with The Sign Store for BIG ADS. Kid Finders also has that file access link on their site. I just found the contents of this file access site http://www.information-requested.com/ strange.
The sign store is probably where the sign that GA pulls around came from. It seems as if these people make money while helping people find kids????

The sign store is probably where the sign that GA pulls around came from. It seems as if these people make money while helping people find kids????
Kid Finders as far as I know is legit. The access link is just a strange place if you read the chat and the same link is on Never Lose Hope site.

Media Blitz?
Here's the media blitz the Anthonys need:
Call a press conference. Stand up and ask the public to help find your granddaughter. Then make a strong, no BS public plea to your daughter, Casey to come clean and help bring Caylee back. For once, act like responsible parents!
JMO

I thought this case already had national coverage. This is nothing more than a ploy to make people think they are actually doing something to find Caylee. I am pretty sure almost all of America has seen Caylee's face. If she was out their alive and well I am sure somebody would've been a quarter million dollars richer by now. For the Anthony's this is not about Caylee and never has been.

I would love to see an online petition started and would be willing to work with someone to do so. We MUST let all media outlets know supporting the players in this case is NOT acceptable.
However a petition requires a lot of work by more than a couple of people the petition must get out there with names on it so it will come up in search engines. It must be posted on every blog that can be found and every media outlet.
Here's another option - a website that lists the advertisers that support any show that enriches the Anthony family, so the products sold by those companies can be avoided.

There is only one thing that outranks ratings on a network balance sheet, and that is advertiser displeasure. High ratings are meaningless if no one is willing to pay for ad time.

Just a thought.

Here's another option - a website that lists the advertisers that support any show that enriches the Anthony family, so the products sold by those companies can be avoided.

There is only one thing that outranks ratings on a network balance sheet, and that is advertiser displeasure. High ratings are meaningless if no one is willing to pay for ad time.

Just a thought.

I totally agree!

Anyone have any thoughts of legal ramifications if a petition to networks is done?
Thanks

They have a free "petition online" - When they reported they were tearing down the pavilion in Myrtle Beach, someone started a petition and we got over 15,000 names. Since I'm not quite for sure if I can post a 'non-Anthony' link on this thread, I won't do it.

If you can't post it:blowkiss: here can we email you directly for information?

Just a thought.
---------------

A good thought.Anyone here know an attorney in Fla. who'd answer a few questions? If one would put the names of sponsors on a page with no reason stated (we'd all know why) could there be a problem? They can go to he** and post messages for money,people around my area know of the case and wouldn't give a dime! They deserve no help! Help is free from the Police and they refuse~why?? IMO

This family is so #$%^%@ crazy, I wouldn't be surprised if they're all in on it..they know Caylee is dead, how she died, who killed her and don't care. So they might as well make some money off of it. Stupid KC, with those stupid white sunglasses, bolting for the door to get away from cameras, like she's not loving every minute of the attention she is getting. Even though, it was at the expense of little sweet Caylee. I hate this whole family, I hope they ALL burn in hell! (Am I allowed to say that) I apologize in advance, if not. I'm so sad for that little girl...she deserved sooo much more than to be born into evil.... I just feel like crying right now.

I WANT TO SCREAM I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE, IF I MURDERED MY CHILDREN I WOULD BE IN PRISON NOT GETTING TOP NOTCH LAWYERS FOR FREE. I feel like screaming and crying and I have to say I want to bash their faces in, and that is so not who I am!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back