High Profile Lawyer To Make Nationwide Media Blitz for Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My memory is not what it should be. I can't remember and to tell you the truth I don't think the member is on WS's anymore.
I was hoping one of you all would remember it. I remember the thread went to the Parking Lot..at least I think it did.
Sorry, I just freaked when it was brought up again in this thread about the "Never Lose Hope Foundation" because I remember what this woman had said and a lot of folks thought it was "too far out there" to be a valid thread.
I didn't know what to think.:waitasec:

:blowkiss:

Thanks for the answer, CC!

Nope, they don't add up. I also cannot forget Baez' slip the night that Casey was rearrested. He said, "You're assuming Casey doesn't know where Caylee is."
I want to stay focused and into reality but I don't know what it is anymore...you could take this one step further and add LP statement "The public is going to be shocked when this all comes out":eek:

Would you post their official website so more of us and send them a message? Thanks!

I'm never sure what's OK to post and what's not, so no link. Just google the name. Never Lose Hope Foundation

A media blitz? What, are they promoting a book tour? Are they promoting a new movie? Are they going to be doing press junkets? A media blitz? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone with this case............

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Why use the money this way? If they really want to find Caylee and they believe she is in TX, Mexico or PR why not hire detectives and go there looking for information themselves. Beth Holloway did that.

They're not interested in finding her, by now their eyeballs are probably turning into dollar signs. This thing keeps getting shadier and shadier. Cha-ching.

Also, if you recall the 20/20 interview the other day. The first thing it started, I notice that George had a tshirt on that said "Never Lose Hope Foundation"... just wanted to add that little bit of trivia. :)
I remember!!

Sometimes, IMHO, it feels like this whole thing is one big reality show and the public is being played for fools. I don't know what to think anymore.:bang:

It has felt like that for weeks. It's surreal. I keep waiting for Ashton Kutcher to announce we've all been punked. And yet, I know that DNA evidence doesn't lie. :furious:

I looked extensively into this foundation. It sure doesn't look good.

It sure would tie in with the phone sex companies and what Casey did for money.

I have said from the FIRST visitor to Casey at the jail that there is a LOT more involved in this investigation than a dead baby.There are a lot of people with "deep pockets" involved in this case and it is NOT because of the loony Anthonys............It is because there is MUCH more hidden than any of them can stand exposed.

I believe there have been no charges because the F.B.I. is getting ready to charge a LOT of them and federal investigations take time. I noticed the DEA hit one of their night clubs a few weeks ago, which I believe was the "start."

and P. Mateo w/ Resolutions Center Corp is tied to Credit Card Fraud and a Samantha works in that office...

http://blogs.timesunion.com/advocate/?p=215

Follow the money is very true... I've posted it but no one has commented on the possibility that KC has been working for a credit card/identity theft ring for the past two years...

Nope, they don't add up. I also cannot forget Baez' slip the night that Casey was rearrested. He said, "You're assuming Casey doesn't know where Caylee is."
Oh, I don't think it was a slip. She's the ONLY one at this point that truly knows firsthand where Caylee is.

They're not interested in finding her, by now their eyeballs are probably turning into dollar signs. This thing keeps getting shadier and shadier. Cha-ching.

I have come to believe they never CARED if she was found or not. It is all about money and who knows..........maybe GA is into someone big time over gambling debts again. Maybe Caylee was a means to an end for this family.

I still find it interesting about the insurance policies.

Why use the money this way? If they really want to find Caylee and they believe she is in TX, Mexico or PR why not hire detectives and go there looking for information themselves. Beth Holloway did that.

I have to agree, and add beings I live in TX, the newstations here are very active on missing/lost/exploited children. We have reports almost nightly on missing children, people who exploit children, what have you, to keep houstonians informed.

Even if the alleged sighting had not been here in Houston, the local reports still would have reported it if brought to their attention, in an effort to spread the word.

I well imagine most news stations would in any city, so even if they didn't have money (for arguement's sake) they still could have done that.
I can not recall one instance in which I've seen my local news station even mention the case, as far as I can tell, no one knows about it here.

It sure would tie in with the phone sex companies and what Casey did for money.

I have said from the FIRST visitor to Casey at the jail that there is a LOT more involved in this investigation than a dead baby.There are a lot of people with "deep pockets" involved in this case and it is NOT because of the loony Anthonys............It is because there is MUCH more hidden than any of them can stand exposed.

I believe there have been no charges because the F.B.I. is getting ready to charge a LOT of them and federal investigations take time. I noticed the DEA hit one of their night clubs a few weeks ago, which I believe was the "start."

I'm reasoning with this same line of thoughts and have been for some time. If some of the shady things that have been discovered aren't directly connected to Caylee's disappearance, then they are at least in need of a parallel investigation.

I still want to know what name the black jack account was in. I don't believe it was being used interchangeably with Casey's same number as she claimed. She specifically told LE that she got the blackjack for work. That to me means a different number. This phone conveniently disappeared.

and P. Mateo w/ Resolutions Center Corp is tied to Credit Card Fraud and a Samantha works in that office...

http://blogs.timesunion.com/advocate/?p=215

Follow the money is very true... I've posted it but no one has commented on the possibility that KC has been working for a credit card/identity theft ring for the past two years...
She sure knows a lot about fradulent use of credit cards, ect. :furious:

Missing-children organization Never Lose Hope Foundation helped the Anthony's retain NeJame who is working at a reduce rate.

Fiscal Sponsorship

To make a tax-deductible donation to assist NLHF in finding missing children, please make checks payable to City Links 4Charities, Inc.

CITY LINKS 4CHARITIES INC
3437 BELLINGTON DR
ORLANDO, FL 32835-2683

Internal Revenue Bulletin: 2007-17 April 23, 2007
The following organizations have failed to establish or have been unable to maintain their status as public charities or as operating foundations.
City Links 4charities, Inc., Orlando FL (is listed) This is 2007, I could find nothing for 2008.

When going to Yellow Pages for Citylinks 4Charities Inc, their website is http://www.citylinks.org which takes you to Welcome to HelpNet USA! which is also in Orlando.

Mission Statement for HelpNet
HelpNet’s mission is to serve as an online information & solutions resource, networking to enhance community life.

HelpNet's MySpace Page
An interesting link on this page Nonprofit Does Not Mean Tax Exempt

There really feels like something is wrong here. Anyone that has tools, can we look into who is running this?

Excellent question

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall
Back