His Honor Judge Perry *Merged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Perry is on the cover of Orlando Magazine April 2011. THE JUDGE - with Belvin Perry, Jr. Presiding ICA gets her day in Court
Lots of photos ICA in her low cut pink shirt, Belvin's college graduation photo, family photo. Eight pages of informaton. He was in his high school's marching band!!

Go Judge Perry!!!!!! He was nice and not speaking of the trial , so ,so what?

I have total confidence in HHJP and I am sorry I ever doubted him(I only did in one post a while back...I was upset...). I understand much more now than I did before. I believe he is fair, I want him to be fair. I am glad he is fair.

:twocents:

I have total confidence in HHJP and I am sorry I ever doubted him(I only did in one post a while back...I was upset...). I understand much more now than I did before. I believe he is fair, I want him to be fair. I am glad he is fair.

:twocents:

BBM- Me too. I just read this article. I have nothing but respect for him. I may not understand why the DT is getting away with so much but I trust that JBP is doing what is best.

http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/April-2011/Order-in-His-Court/

Just finished reading the Hearing thread and the sidebar for 4/16. There was a lot of comment about how HHJP handled JA regarding letting his family know where he would be.

You know, I don't think HHJP was too harsh on JA...I think he is just as someone said keeping his friends close and his enemies closer.

IMO, we are not looking at another Judge Ito AT ALL!!!! HHJP has his game plan and he is sticking to it...

If I were the DT, I would try and figure it out...oh...and not annoy him...I would not like to annoy that man...

I am still impressed by him...love his game plan and can't wait until the trial.

Judge Perry is fantastic. Every time I see him I am blown away with how much he has in his head. I've watched quite a few trials, and I know many Judges are smart....but Judge Perry seems SUPER SMART. He also has handled Mr. Buyyyyezz with tact, humor and grace. I am in awe of him, I think he was born to be a Judge.

I can't really comment on his decisions,they are way over my non-legal head but he is very thoughtful and studious about what he does and seems very wise.
My one reservation is that he is cracking the whip in JA's direction a lot lately and either ignoring or not caring about the shenanigans of CM who trades on their apparent old friendship, or the permanently juvenile behavior of JB.

Does anyone know what time he will make a ruling on the evidence today?

Does anyone know what time he will make a ruling on the evidence today?

I read over at Caylee Daily, in a comment by someone who read it off of HLN, that he got back into Orlando at three p.m., and that the rulings are out, but HLN is reading them and then will report what was said!

OH MUZIKMAN!!!!! Where are thou?

ETA: No local media is reporting this yet, darnit.

Thank you! What is the Caylee Daily? Can you send me the link? :great:

I read over at Caylee Daily, in a comment by someone who read it off of HLN, that he got back into Orlando at three p.m., and that the rulings are out, but HLN is reading them and then will report what was said!

Thank you! What is the Caylee Daily? Can you send me the link? :great:

Here you go: .com
It's in the comments in the latest Casey article at the top of the page.

ETA: To get back on topic, HHJP is awesome. I know he will make the right, fair rulings he needs to for this trial and for Caylee. I just want to know badly what those rulings are!!!!

My opinion of Judge Perry?

Awesome!

Would I want to be a defendant in his court room? Umm, negative! A spectator? You bet!

Really!!!!???
I should be studying and reviewing the stuff from class today but I keep coming here to check if Judge Perry filed his Orders regarding the Frye Hearings...

------------

Here I am :waiting: and :waiting: then it hits me :bricks: "Well :waitasec: Judge Perry :HHJP: said he would have the Orders by April 21 or sooner" and here we are April 21 and it's almost 4:30...We are ALL waiting and expecting Judge Perry to file the Orders anytime now.

I have been wondering if HHJP has been annoyed by the constant beat-the-deadline-by-mere-seconds manner that the DT has been filing motions/depos/etc. I'm loving that they are getting a taste of their own medicine right about now...

That being said, what did *I* do to deserve this waiting on pins and needles? Heh.

I have been wondering if HHJP has been annoyed by the constant beat-the-deadline-by-mere-seconds manner that the DT has been filing motions/depos/etc. I'm loving that they are getting a taste of their own medicine right about now...

That being said, what did *I* do to deserve this waiting on pins and needles? Heh.

I bet the local media has reports waiting at the courthouse waiting on pins and needles as well.

Time is running out, come on! twenty minutes or so and the courthouse is closed! Has anyone seen Muzikman?

WFTV's twitter account reports:

CaseyAnthonyCh9 / Casey Anthony WFTV

It now sounds like Judge Perry won't rule on the evidence in the Casey Anthony case until Monday. #caseyanthony

Have a good weekend, JB/CM! Lots O Luck!

Maybe HHBP is using his sense of humor and delaying the release of these orders until 4:55 pm, just playing JB a little.

Channel 9 just put this up on twitter.

It now sounds like Judge Perry won't rule on the evidence in the Casey Anthony case until Monday. #caseyanthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141